Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
BRAINFIZZKLEDJIZZLE DJKSAHD BURGLE BLURP BUTTS!

Sometimes your brain just doesn't want to work. Whether you didn't get any sleep, you're sick, you're working too hard, or whatever. Your brain is FRIED and you're lucky if you have basic motor skills and can speak words like a big girl/boy. I am having one of those days today. I ran errands and did some site stuff, and now BALLSFUCK I am done for the day! No more thinking!

What do you do when you are brain-fried? Do you perk yourself up, or just embrace the madness?

Considering that my brain is constantly fried anyhow in a state of perpetual and optimistic denial, I naturally feel pretty shitty when my brain screws me over. The truth hurts, people are ugly in their hearts, yet so beautiful outside, and it makes me sad. Then I see people like Pope Francis, Wendy Davis, my boyfriend, and I can embrace my optimistic denial and call it a spark of hope for humanity as a whole.

Why am I always so deep in these public chat threads?

I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them coz' I got confused by all of them coz' all of them are confusing coz' they are confusing coz' I was confused so I voted for all of them.

I think derp should be an option. :c Wat isn't that close of a second for expression my confusion.

I try to give myself simple tasks and get others to check my work if I can.

I also avoid talking to people as much as I can

And if I'm not working I just take a nap

I'm mad no matter what.

But I do have a method to curing that. I mediate for an entire day until I feel clear. Using sage and listening to music, I can center myself and clear my mind long enough for a post. When the brain does that, you are overwhelmed whether you know it or not, so once you are able to clear yourself of the obstruction, you can carry on with your life.

I have access to many therapeutic options because I have poor stress management skills. Also, I have a child. Therefore, my brain gets fried pretty often. I cannot stand feeling frustrated and worn out at the same time. Bad things happen. I'm also what keeps this family held together. Seriously, if I so much as disappear for an hour this place collapses. xD Which I'm okay with, really. I happily take on the added responsibilities, I just need like 10-30 minutes of pampering now and then. It's when my son's sleeping that I really take advantage of the peace.

I can share a few things I do for myself. They're simple and most of these things are always available. Sometimes, I'll use some scented lotion on myself after I take a shower. Makes me feel goooood. Or I'll make a cup of coffee! Wine helps, too. It relaxes me and numbs my mind enough so I can forget about what was making me feel fatigued. I sometimes picture myself as one of those moms who stores booze in a solid container so people think I'm drinking something else. >>;

Speaking of numbing, television also helps. Mind numbing adult cartoons especially.

That reminds me; what do these mean?!

box.png
0 0
box.png
0 0
box.png
0 0
box.png
0 0

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
You forgot, dammit Asmodesu.

I caffeine the F up. Good as new.

Oops, sorry :P But what are they for? I have yet to come across a usage for them.

Take a 15 minutes nap,
or
Take a walk,
or
Watch a movie/TV show you like.

Anything to switch up the scenery a bit.

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I embraced the madness yeeeeears ago >____>

When I'm tired, I laugh at everything and everyone. If I haven't slept in, say, three days (which happens more often than it should) and I'm really, really exhausted, I hallucinate and start talking about the carpet being lava and the walls peeling. Basically some trippy Silent Hill shit.

I always give in to the tireds and just let myself get loopy as all hell. Plus, I don't drink coffee or energy drinks. Kills my stomach. ):