POTW: To Destroy Thyne Enemies

What is your weapon of choice?

• Total voters
Oh Tetsuri~

If not that sexy ass weapon then bows and arrows.

ALWAYS BOWS AND ARROWS FOR ARCHERS ARE SEXEH.

I would use knives, fists and improvised weapons. Improvise weapons could be like a toaster or a watering can tied to a length of hose. Imagine the scenario if you will. Some arsebag is annoying the crap outta you and they happen to be on your front lawn. Pow! Struck down with the watering can tied to a length of hose. The police arrive. "Grr, why did you hit this man?"
"I do not know of what hitting you speak, for I have been watering my garden and/or man-grown super vegables with this here watering can like the manly average joe citizen I am."
"Hmmm... That man over there must be undeniably fibbing. Have a nice day!" The police leave. You have just gotten away with the most insane assault charge ever. Hence why I chose improv weapons. C:

Every single time that somebody says The Hammer I think of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and start laughing..

I'm just sayin'.. ;D

Bows and Arrows are badass.

Guns if the gun is a sniper rifle. I love me a sniper.

Swords and polearms are fun for those times you murderize your opponent up close.

Does a Decanter of Endless Water count as an improvised weapon?

Axes, such an over looked weapon because in modern times they don't work as effective weapons. Fists are a second choice, provided you know the Hundred Crack Fist of the North Star.

Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your foes. It dates back to the honored tradition when combatants respected one another. Killing a man with your bare hands says, "We're all equals as men, except I'm slightly more equal cause I'm still alive and your dead." Of course dropping a nuke them for 50,000 ft is also totally acceptable. I mean lets face it. There's just not enough time in this busy world to show everyone the courtesy of a good strangling.

Improvised weapon:CleatsI'd draw a circle around it using my celestial paintbrush and make it huge... or I could just take that enemy to a deathklok concert, make the death pleasurable.... unless he/she is a christian.

violencehammerbanner.jpg

Violence hammer

it's a 100 pound steel girder on a pole, with knives, cleavers, spikes, and other sharp things all tied on with barbed wire.

I'd use my bass guitar.

Play a little funky groove to disorient them, and then I'd come in swinging my guitar like a nerd going for the last mountain dew code red.

A dictionary best improv weapon ever. It contains words... AND its heavy enough that you can smash some poor saps face in if he annoys you enough. And its original I mean whos heard of death by dictionary before???

Bow and arrows and/or martial arts :D Mostly because I use these IRL so it's easier for me to write.

Pfsht all of you, Katana/Machete+gun+crossbow+ Tetsuri in Boxers is the way to go. A la Book of Eli

I just use my eyes. I fire lasers out of them.

Or, in the event reality ensues, I go for my sword.

We are talking about in real life, right? Not, like, when I play pretend?

Whips, fists, bows + arrows... -CoughTetsuriinboxerscough- >\\\\>

Even though I voted for guns, pole-arms, and poison..Think one more thing too..Can't remember.

I'd use a shovel! And if I could swing it around with ease..An anchor.