Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
MURDER IS AFOOT!

You desire the blood of your enemy!

What is the weapon you so choose?

Stop getting Gibs to give you POTW inspiration! We can telllll. xD

Are you claiming that Tetsu in boxers is a lethal weapon?

Ocha's only spent a week in a house fulla swords and axes and maces and hammers.

And then spent a whole day at a place fulla swords and axes and maces and hammers...

Swords, bows and arrows (hopefully not taken to the knee)

[SPOILI]yes. I did just go there.[/SPOILI]

Annndndd of course cats and my favorite fellow neko TETSU-SAN IN BOXERS! :D

-throws a cat wrapped in a whip holding a mace coated in poison.-

Bitch, please.

Martial Arts. B)

I would use any one of those weapons listed (yes, even Tetsuri in boxers) but I specifically chose "axe" and "mace" because they're closest to my actual go-to weapon: The Hammer.

You forgot hammers.

Also, while I voted for fist because it was the closest thing to things such as brass knuckles and bladed gauntlets.

Also, Concealed is the way to go.

mm knives...tiny knives, like daggers...small, concealable, multi-purpose, easily coated in poison, and highly lethal...mmmm...knives...

but..i LOVE all sharp and pointy lethal weaponry

I am a big fan of poisons. lets say you "accidentally" poke your rival with ring dipped in a potent mixture. You're all "Awe...i'm sorry, I didn't meant scratch you" then later, you relish in the fact that your enemy is ultimately crapping out their intestines.... it's just so....sneaky :D

I'MA CHARGING UP MY FIREBALL!!

... In all seriousness, if it were possible I'd vaporize my enemies with a fireball. Or some sort of spell. I imagine that would be far more satisfying than slashing them. >=D

I would choose a sword and improvised weapons from the options available, because a sword is seen as heroic, and improvised weapons can be good to surprise your enemies. If I had to choose some other weapon, though, I think I would go for a crossbow because it is lethal to an incredibly degree; there is a reason it was banned in the middle ages.

I chose guns!

... Get ready to have the stuffing shot outta you, boy!

I would choose a sword and improvised weapons from the options available, because a sword is seen as heroic, and improvised weapons can be good to surprise your enemies. If I had to choose some other weapon, though, I think I would go for a crossbow because it is lethal to an incredibly degree; there is a reason it was banned in the middle ages.

Crossbows and poison must work well together :D I would say anything coated with poison would much more deadly, just in case the user isn't so well trained. lol.

Give me a glaive, a bardiche, or a naginata and lets do this.