POTW: The Archetype of Your Life

Which Archetype are you filling in your REAL LIFE right now?

• Total voters

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Asmo has a really great Archetype Guide here on Iwaku, which is a super awesome resource for designing roleplay characters. 8D

The cool thing about archetypes, is that we often fill these roles in REAL LIFE too without ever realizing. Our entire life IS a story and sometimes we are the Hero of a Moment, sometimes we're a Villain, and sometimes we fill a supporting role.

Which of the 8 Archetypes are you fulfilling in your REAL LIFE right now? Tell us about some moments where you fill different roles!

K

Kairoga

Alas I cannot claim to currently be the The Purple People Eater of Rory's Underpants.
I do regrettably apologize for any inconveniences this may cause for the poll.

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Kicks the other four people out of Rory's underpants.

O

Ochalla

I am the hero of my own story! It took me a long time to take that stance, and I will continue to fight for my life story. At the same time I can be the yin to another's yang, reflecting a different life, perspective, passion, reality, desires and needs. I can also be the mentor, having go though the journey thus far and relate how choices caused consequences, speaking from wisdom, experiences, triumphs and failures.

I am the hero of my own story, but who am I to your story?

Dawn

A Very Hostile Pudding
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, Futanari, , Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Cyberpunk, Horror, Bizarre/Surrealism, Paranormal, Romance, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Supernatural, Grimdark.
I am the Trickster: playful, joking, hardly ever taking life serious, playing to the audience. My joking is mostly light humor, though I've been known to dig up a bit of darker humor when I'm feeling a little mean.

I am the Mentor: A couple of friends have recently been going through similar situations that I've experienced in the past. I'm trying my best to bring to their attention discoveries I made about those situations long after they happened, when it was just too late to help me. In a sense, I'm the Mentor trying his best to "make the Hero a better person than he ever was", to become aware faster and thus heal quicker and go on with life.

W

Wizard Secretary Doxa

The Guardian, I try to keep those around me safe

L

Lady of the Dragons

Hero, because some of my friends need my notes for upcoming projects and tests :P

W

Wizard Secretary Doxa

Well you let them so , yeah! You are pretty much the Victim

A

Acquariana

At the moment the Trickster, though I'm normally an ally type. My friend is going through some really silly drama and I can't help but point out how silly it is to the parties involved.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
I'm a trickster of course.

Uneasy Goat

Perpetually unstable.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Noon-Midnight (4am-4pm CST)
Writing Levels
Advanced, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Alrighty, here goes: Anthro/Furry (not a genre, but something I might join an unfamiliar genre for), Slice of Life, Romance, Horror (Gorefest = <3), Sci-Fi (Enjoy the world, but I'm not going to play something where the story is so airtight that I've got no freedom), Medieval Fantasy (Something akin to Song of Ice and FIre), Dungeons & Dragons-esque Fantasy
New to the site, but I like to see myself as playing the Hero in my life because I'm serving my country ^^

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Jokes on you that try eating the undies. They haven't been cleaned in a while. At least the ones in the room you guys are in.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
I find myself most often the Herald or Mentor in my present life. I'm often the center point of information or advice. A constant, stationary, and consistent figure while the world moves around me. XD Once upon a time I was the Hero, but my "story" is over, and now I pass on my experience to other people.

B

Bailey

Though I can occasionally be called the mentor, I find the trickster more appropriate. Mischievous, but generally with a benevolent goal. Through humor and trickery, I try to push those around me to reach their fullest potential, while making them analyze themselves and what they truly want out of life. Usually, without them even knowing I played any part at all (preferably at least). And, of course, I learn quite a bit myself doing this.
My main goals simple; Enjoyment and understanding