Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
It's spriiiiiiing! And in most areas it's starting to warm up. BLECH. I'd rather have winter forever, but I -guess- all these spring flowers are nice.

I also have a bad case of the SPRING FEVER. There's something about the shift from winter to spring that really gets people buzzing to DO things. Be it special projects, cleaning, or just running around naked outside. I've been busting ass on little house-hold cleaning projects all week. And it feels good to see stuff get done! :D

Do YOU have a case of the Spring Fever? What are you currently getting all geared up to do?

I WANT TO BE ON THE ROAD VISITING ALL MY PEEPS AND FROLIC IN THE WOODS AND OMG SUNLIGHT.

I'm just glad to start wearing all my cute short sleeve tops with my new boobs! :D

But also cleaning out your apartment and doing away with most of your earthly goods just seems easier when the weather's nice.

Nah, I'm just gonna sit here....

Sad-Keanu-540x373.jpg

Too much love in the air to be comfortable....

I had interpreted this question as asking "Has spring left you in incredible physical pain from the sudden onset of pollen, humidity, and seasonal allergies?". Perhaps I should have paid more regard to the last answer. I hereby retract my response. :i

I don't have spring fever, but I do have hay fever. :[ Grumpy as this sounds: I hate spring.

Nevertheless, I am gearing up for a couple things. Like exercise. I want to try and go out for more walks now that the weather is warmer. It'll be good for my son and boyfriend, too. We're always just cooped up in the house. Gotta do everything we can outside before summer temperatures hit, 'cause I am intolerant of heat. x__x *begins a to do list for this season*

I can finally wear cute (er) clothes ヽ(;▽;)ノ

The only spring ANYTHING I have right now is allergies. -_-

I have spring fever year round.

All it means for me is returning to school (we started break on Good Friday) and activities. SO MANY ACTIVITIES. Agh, hiking, walking, MEH!

Naked spring frolicking! Wait i mean i wouldn't do that, especially since spring has yet to make its official arrival where I live, the buggernut! but I most certainly do have a bad case of spring fever that only gets put to work at legit work, le sigh!

RIGHT NOW I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS.
BE A MOD
PLAY FO AND BE A BAWS UNIT LEADER
PAINT
GO WALKING
GO BIKING
RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES
DANCE WITH MY IPOD LIKE IN THOSE OLD IPOD COMMERCIALS
TAKE THE DOG FOR A WALK
YARDWORK
- gawddayum that yard needs to be raked
GET A JOB, HNNNNNGH
SHOUT MORE THINGS
CAPSLOCK IS COOL
KLWJEFAKLJWEKAEKAKWE

*face turns blue and passes out*

I don't necessarily have spring fever BUT I cannot wait to wear short skirts and my new sundress and sleeveless shirts and basically show off my body and get some sunlight on me D:

I am most certainly not a spring person. You want to know why? It's because spring starts far later in Alaska. Whilst those in warmer climes are frolicking about in the warm weather, I'm shivering to the bone and wondering when the hell winter is going to end, and by the time it ends I'm so drained from it I want to relax for the brief summer.

I'm the same as Kaine, but on a happier note I've been letting out all this ARTISTIC TALENT and getting shit done

it feels good.
Until One realizizes that TEST ARE COMING UP SOON

SCHOOL CAN YOU NOT,

I just want to go swimming with my girlfriend, but it keeps raining.