Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This week's sci fi poll is all about humanish machines! Why mankind wants to create machines in the style and thoughts of humans, I'll never know... but it's a really common theme in sci fi. Be it pleasure bots, bots for war, or just to help out.

How do you like your robots?

DIANERS....!!!

AGAIN!??!?!?!?!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!??

I like all the robots mentioned above.
Even if they just want to wipe my butt out of existence, like Terminator. (Well if it does look like young naked Arnold, what a way to end my days :D!)

But, still.
Dianers.

YOU FORGOT THE SEXY ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selenite's favourite onesssssssssss!!!! Hot vibrat... vibrant machines of smooth, well-oiled performance!

Jinx is the only Robot for me!

I like my robots varied, of different sizes and different functions, but preferably of human or superhuman intelligence. You forgot that option.

I'm a big fan of ridiculously human robots and the "super powered meter maid" variety.

Yeah. Pretty bland taste there.

I also like the avoiding-or-"undoing"-death kind when they're used more interestingly than a straightforward "don't do it" aesop copy-pasted from a million stories before. Nothing wrong with a stock lesson, but at least make it interesting.

BUT my favorites tend to be examinations of what it means to be human and just what kind of weirdness can ensue when you have a being that isn't quite the same as us.

My favorites are probably the Terminators(Arnold in the second movie and Cameron in the TV series especially) and R. Dorothy from the Big-O (enough to be my screenname for a while after Iwaku left proboards) and the re-imagined series version of the Cylons (I really wish Caprica would have gotten far enough to show us Zoe as an evolving, imperfect, prototypical "skinjob" like the showrunners planned).

Oh, and Cindi Mayweather. :P

Because I'm a FFX/X-2 nut, I prefer my robots big, clunky, and powered with magic. However, I also like the idea of cyborgs. I even have a cyborg character. And although I wouldn't say Jinx is the only robot for me, he is certainly on my top ten list ^^

I like my robots G.O.L.E.M.! I like kick ass Genius Operated Living ((Cant remember)) Manifestations! Cause I'm a GW and GW2 junkie...

Edit:

Just remembered what the E stood for. Enchanted...

I also like the robots from

^^ Tin robots from the eighties equal kick @$$

BEEP BEEP BOOP.

YOU FORGOT THE TIN SOLDIER.

I'm with all the people that want sexy robots.

I demand sexy lady robots!

i want sexy robot time with a fembot....how the hell can you not want something that has guns in their boobs....can i be a fembot the only problem is i dont want to have my head blown up by a man with a bra on his head....

I like 'em clunky and awkward, but otherwise intelligent and even likable (usually stemming from said awkwardness), like C-3PO and others.

I only got a few words for y'all regarding the robot closest to my heart.

EX-JAAAAY-NIUNNNNNN!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9glcq5E4jXM" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

a robotic cat would be nice meow :3 but why there's no entry for animal robots ? :< meow is sad...