POTW: How do you like to eat your chicken?

How do you like your chicken?

• Soup

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Fried

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Baked

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Chicken salad

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Chicken pot pie

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Covered in BBQ sauce

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Tacos

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Pizza

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Grilled

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Asian style

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Other

• I don't care for chicken

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • All of the above

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy

The Demon King ~ He/They
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies. I can't promise much consistency due to my chaotic life.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Drama. Also, romance is required with me because I will get bored without it.
2e766d68ec55819d1af8f7ab25cc36ca.jpg

So, we are totally bringing back Poll of the Week. Every Friday, I'm going to make some random poll. It's meant to be a fun little something for everyone to participate in. Friendly chit-chat and all that good stuff. If I see anyone misbehaving in my poll threads, I will bite you by the chin and throw you out of here. >:[ Just keep that in mind.

Anyway, onto this week's topic! I typed in as many different ways to enjoy chicken as I could think of. Discuss your favorites here! Share recipes, or perhaps past dining experiences. If you're not a meat eater, or simply don't like chicken, tell us about what it is you eat instead?

Woo, chicken.

Chicken's just about the only meat I'll eat. It's no good unless it's roasted, though, anything else is just meh in my opinion. Well... Grilled is pretty good too depending on the situation.

My family loves to go to Costco every now and again and buy 1 or 2 (depending on how many people want it) roasted chickens for like 5 bucks each; it's some pretty great stuff.

Reactions: Fluffy
Fried chicken is best chicken.

Baked and grilled are also acceptable. Barbeque sauce is good with most kinds of chicken too.

My dad's cheesy fried chicken is the best. It's basically just chicken rolled up in crushed Cheetohs and other spices. Not the healthiest, but it's too delicious to care.

HOT WINGS. DELICIOUS HOT WINGS.

Chicken Curry!

Chicken Pot Pie. <3

Chicken and dumplins!

Chicken Salad Sammiches!

I like chicken. O_O

FRIED, BBQ SAUCE AND GRILLED!!!!
I love all chicken though :D AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!

I love every way chicken is made. Some more than others, but there needs to be an all option because I don't dislike any of the options listed down.

Chicken teriyaki, I guess? Grilled is better than fried for me >___< The place I stayed at during the first semester was full of fried-thing food places. I can't stand fried!

No option for all of the above?

I just checked everything except for the last option.

There was no option for chicken and dumplings! That is my favorite thing to eat.

I selected "other" because ALL wasn't an option.

Make all an option!

I've added an All of the Above option. Apologies. >>;

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet One
Fried mmmm.

Since I'm black, fried. Gotta have that KFC, herpderp, tasteless joke.

Since I'm black, fried. Gotta have that KFC, herpderp, tasteless joke.
I went into a Popeyes in Orlando on a tourist stretch and my friend, myself, and one other customer were the only white people in the entire restaurant, the rest were black.

It was amazing. It was like stereotypes coming to life, and I personally don't see anything particularly negative about it. It also happened to be some of the best damn fried chicken I'd had in years.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and K3l
There should be a chicken nachos option.

Status
Not open for further replies.