POTW: Evil Within

Did you open the box marked "EVIL INSIDE. DO NOT OPEN."?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
You found it.

A box.

The box has writing all over it in every language.

It says "EVIL INSIDE. DO NOT OPEN."

Do you get curious and open the box anyway?

Or do you heed the warning and leave the box alone?

This is because of all the apocalypse children, isn't it?

Purple, because my answer is old, random and I CAN'T believe you remembered! Aww...<3

I would be to curious to resist :o

Why am I not surprised red? XD

Anyway, I wouldn't be opening that thing. What if Dick Chaney were in there?

Hiro now I'm disappointed, I'm far more scary than him :o Ofcourse a tousends of me will be jumping out from the box and attack humanity :D Guess why I can't resist to open it ;)

Without knowing what was inside, I'd keep that bicth shut tight, for if one must err, tis best to err on the side of caution.

What if the box was branded as evil when it was actually the one thing that would make the world a better place? A pandora's box in reverse, so to speak.

Must open every box everywhere, always.

You know what they say, curiosity caused all sin.

Thanks, Pandora.

Evil does not fear evil.

Turns out there was just a mirror in there :/

Yeah, I opened it. If Pandora could, then I can. Besides, never judge a book by its cover, so a box really isnt that much different. And, just like for pandora, there might be a sweet surprise toy at the bottom. Everyone loves surprise toys...

Life wouldnt be interesting without that bad ass clown you got on your siggy Darkness. As for the box..... I'd open it , unleash all hell on the world then hop in this hellish box and pretend its a racecar like Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants

I'd open the box. Hands down. I'd open the box and offer whatever's inside a pint.