Votes: 5 5.1%
  • No, my eyes are perfect

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • No, but I totally need them

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started with reading glasses mid-way through elementary school, but it made my days even more awkward since everyone commented on it and I was already pretty close to a depression. I stopped wearing them and my eyesight got worse.
A couple of years later and glasses became something I had to wear no matter what.

The measurement of eyesight I have might throw some of you off but here's my stats: -4,50/-4,75 with a slight astigmatism

There is no fifth option for people like me!

So my aunt's college graduation gift to me was laser eye surgery! I now have excellent vision, but I used to have such poor vision it was difficult for me to read the average magazine even at 3 inches / 7.5 cm away.

I should wear glasses but I hate to. I use them only if I am driving or need to see things from distance.

I should wear glasses but I hate to. I use them only if I am driving or need to see things from distance.
I love wearing glasses, I used to hate them when I first started but within months I got used to them and grew to love them. Especially after my first pair saved my right eyeball from a BB pellet that ricocheted off a wall and smacked the lens so hard it cracked!

Status
Not open for further replies.