Votes: 5 5.1%
  • No, my eyes are perfect

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • No, but I totally need them

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Transitions, which would be a lot cooler if the windows in my truck weren't tinted. They never change when I'm driving and I need sunglasses the most. X_x

Reactions: Fluffy
Yep been wearing them since 12 yrs old. At 18 I was in Tri-Focals. Now I have Bi-Focals.

I've worn glasses since my early teens. My brothers need glasses but not all the time, mostly for when they are driving, while my parents need reading glasses. My sister is so far the only one who has never needed them at all.

I like wearing glasses so I'm fine with it ^_^

I wear glasses, and am technically legally blind - my vision is about 20/400... I'd had glasses since fifth grade. I really don't mind them. I tried getting contacts but I have eye issues and it never worked out. I considered lasik, but meh... I like myself in glasses, and it's darn expensive!

Not only do I wear glasses, I am literally the glasses character stereotype from most anime (with the annoyed look, the one that's cold and calculating and goes "tch" a lot).
My vision is pretty messed up too, considering that one eye is near-sighted and the other one is far-sighted. So I have terrible depth perception (if any at all lmao)!

Glasses since 5th grade. Tried contacts, liked them, but they are expensive. I don't have money for that kinda thing! May as well just get the glasses and pay once then over and over again.

11207343_10155594640310144_4287307379536591824_n.jpg

My current glasses~

Glasses since 5th grade. Tried contacts, liked them, but they are expensive. I don't have money for that kinda thing! May as well just get the glasses and pay once then over and over again.

11207343_10155594640310144_4287307379536591824_n.jpg

My current glasses~

This looks shopped. Jussayin.

I thought that No Smoking sign looked a bit out of place! :D

I'm in need of some new glasses, my current ones are pretty scuffed. I'll need to get a couple of pairs, one I can use for regular day and another pair for Karate (current pair keep flying off my face, and I don't like wearing contacts).

I thought that No Smoking sign looked a bit out of place! :D
If that's the case, then, assuming it was edited by an amateur, I must congratulate them on doing such a fantastic job on the figure's outline, especially on the little tufts of fleece or whatever it is on her clothes, and definitely her hair (those are both really hard to do). Oh, and bonus points for the slight blur over her, thus preventing the usual photoshop tell of everything being too in-focus. Though I would've suggested that the blur be applied to the background, instead.

...But yeah, this doesn't look shopped to me. I don't know what you guys are seeing. XD

• Love
Reactions: Touch of Insanity
If that's the case, then, assuming it was edited by an amateur, I must congratulate them on doing such a fantastic job on the figure's outline, especially on the little tufts of fleece or whatever it is on her clothes, and definitely her hair (those are both really hard to do). Oh, and bonus points for the slight blur over her, thus preventing the usual photoshop tell of everything being too in-focus. Though I would've suggested that the blur be applied to the background, instead.

...But yeah, this doesn't look shopped to me. I don't know what you guys are seeing. XD
I was actually just talking about the glasses, though I guess it's my fault for not being more specific.

This should help explain what I mean a little better: Sha-shaw!

I was actually just talking about the glasses, though I guess it's my fault for not being more specific.

This should help explain what I mean a little better: Sha-shaw!

• Thank You
Reactions: Peter Feels
I've worn glasses since I was ten year old, so fifteen years and counting. It was amazing to learn that things actually had details even when my face wasn't pressed up against them. I've gotten a stronger prescription every two years since. However, I've been wearing the same brand/style of frames for probably five years now. I like them a lot, and I'm going to be so disappointed if/when they're discontinued.

As for contact lenses, I only wear them for special occasions like cosplaying characters who don't wear glasses. I actually bought glasses for my Felicity Smoak cosplay that look exactly like hers, and I got my prescription put into them. It made life easier.

Most recent picture of me in glasses and also pie - the superior dessert!
11062691_10153141826159727_6289609158181315022_n.jpg

My cosplay from January with a random dude I found at con (crappy photo quality, but the glasses are legit):
10610489_10153048603749727_3215502272006315363_n.jpg

Ha! 74.4% of Iwaku's population is going progressively blind! (Me included) Oi, y'all, we shall stop staring at the computer screen! xD

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
Ha! 74.4% of Iwaku's population is going progressively blind! (Me included) Oi, y'all, we shall stop staring at the computer screen! xD
I WILL STOP STARING ONCE I'M COMPLETELY BLIND!

Eyesight is for the weak.

I WILL STOP STARING ONCE I'M COMPLETELY BLIND!
*tackle glomps* I'll get you a crazy guide dog then. He'll type things for you xD

Need them for distance, otherwise I go without.

Status
Not open for further replies.