POTW: Creature of Fantasy

What is your favorite fantasy race or creature?

• Total voters
Cthulhu's constitutes fantasy these days?

*flips the table*

Also... DORFS, MOTHERFUCKERS, IS WHERE IT BE AT.

Anything that has what to do with the Paranormal in particular vampries though :P

I of course voted for Cthulhu, among others, but one that was not mention was Shades, Shadows, and related entities.

I was going to vote for Ocha, but she's probably not a fictional race. Other than that, I don't play these sorts of fantasies, so none of the above.

I love dragons! They're my favourite of all time! :D Although, fae, elves, and unicorns are a close second. :3

I voted for gryphons. I have a griffin character (well, an alce, actually) and I've neglected him a while ): feels bad.
I also just like playing monsters I make up or shapeshifters.

I love werewolves, has always been a fave

elementals are also a big thing for me... I love those that weild any shape power. Let that be an element or an animal.

Hello? Mother of all monsters? Echidna? Didn't someone think of putting that down? :(

Dragons, all the way! :D I'm also a fan of gryphons. Oh, and also cat-morphs. But that's not on there. XP

I can't Help but love the Sphynx it is such an incredible creature who thrives on riddles and mystery, not to mention it is just freakin brutal, if I had one of those in my face id be inclined to piss and or shit myself