• Coffee

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Tea

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Both are equally as good

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Did you know a sad coffee is called a despresso? HAHAHAHA--what were we talking about again?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I can treat myself to a mocha or latte at the nearby coffee shop, I favor a bold roast I can brew at home. Columbian is my second favorite. I prefer stronger stuff because that's just what I respond to the best. (Unless I'm dealing with a great deal of anxiety, then coffee is not allowed in my body.) Always has to have a caramel flavoring to it, preferably creamer.

I can agree with those who like fruity teas. :3 There's a passion fruit (red tea, I think?) in my cupboard! Not bad with a bit of honey mixed in, since I for some reason can't go without adding a sweetness of some kind. Oh, and I enjoy chai, as well! I nearly forgot about that stuff.

Tea is so nasty to me. At least, most teas are.

Arizona/Brisk/Lipton Raspberry/Lemon iced tea is good. But that's about it.

I'm definitely a coffee lover. But I drank too much as a young kid and I think I stunted my growth. I'm only 6'0". I think I could have been a bit taller.

Reactions: Fluffy
Coffee is my drink of choice. Doesn't matter what time of day it is, it's never too early (or too late) for a nice cup of coffee.

Tea is great, too, but coffee is my drink of choice.

I drink coffee when I have to wake up, but I've been on a green tea kick hoping to lose all the weight that I put back on.

Reactions: Fluffy
Coffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

12431_coffeeivbrown_fullpic.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Status
Not open for further replies.