• Coffee

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Tea

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Both are equally as good

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Did you know a sad coffee is called a despresso? HAHAHAHA--what were we talking about again?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy

The Demon King ~ He/They
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies. I can't promise much consistency due to my chaotic life.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Drama. Also, romance is required with me because I will get bored without it.
5054886633_801bf10245.jpg

Fluffy's sickface is downing some coffee to help wake her brain up because there's work to be done around the apartment. @__x Not a big fan of tea... Even though that would probably benefit me a lot more. (I have to be REALLY sick to feel the need to get out the tea and honey.) It inspired a simple but fun sounding topic for my weekly poll:

Coffee or tea? :D Or perhaps you fancy both? Tell me what your favorite kind is, too! Do you make your own or do you prefer to go to a cafe'? What's your favorite java hangout? I also welcome recipes. Discuss things related to coffee or tea.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I never used to like coffee, but I've been drinking it more and more and more and more and moreandmoreandmoreandmore and...

I also really like tea, but I'm a southerner, so I'm talkin' sweet iced tea, y'all! <3

Reactions: Novis and Fluffy
Tea, always tea. I like the fruity kinds of tea so flavored white, black, and green teas are my jam. As well as Rooibos and herbal teas.

Reactions: Fluffy
As one of Iwaku's resident Englishmen, I'm obliged to pick tea.

The fact I'm drinking a mug right now only reinforces my vote.

Reactions: Mu and Fluffy
Being a Southerner also means afternoon Coffee and Coffee with dessert after dinner. Even if it's 110 outside... :)

Are you telling me coffee + dessert after dinner isn't a nation-wide thing?!

Prefer tea. I often get respiratory illness, and tea often soothes the burning in my throat or chest. That's why I really like minty stuff, they cool my throat.

The only sort of tea I hate is the ginger lemon tea, which is what my parents chuck down my throat if I show a hint of coughing or sneezing. Preventative measures, yeah, but still. It's not like I'd get asthma right away from just a bout of coughing...

I love the fruity teas, too.

There's also milk tea, but I'm not drinking that stuff currently. Supposedly it's killed some people due to cyanide poisoning with badly done boba? I don't know...

Jasmine green tea for life.

Reactions: Hana and Fluffy
My experience with tea is limited.
But out of those I have tried I prefer coffee.
Neither of which I'm that fond of though.
I mainly use coffee as a way to wake myself up in the morning.
Something I learned that Apples do even better.

Reactions: Hana and Fluffy
As one of Iwaku's resident Englishmen, I'm obliged to pick tea.

The fact I'm drinking a mug right now only reinforces my vote.
Onto my third mug since this comment was posted, including the one actually mentioned in this post.

I probably have a caffeine addiction, but it tastes so delicious.

tea hnng

If for some reason you're ever scared of me, just remember that I drink Earl Grey from a flowery yellow teacup approximately three times a day.

I like them both, although I drink more tea than I do coffee for the simple reason that a little bit of caffeine takes me a loooong ways.

As a southerner I drink more sweet tea than soda. Hot tea for some health benefits and on a cold or rainy day. Coffee for the mornings and with dessert after supper (like old folks do).

Reactions: Novis and Fluffy
Dat avatar, doe.

Tea over coffee any day. Used to drink ridiculous amounts of coffee, but after munching penecillin it turns out I can't handle coffee any more. Not sure why or how, it just makes me extremely sick.

So, tea started as a substitute, but now I've got an entire collection of different kinds of tea, and it's just about the single most glorious thing. I drink about four cups a day, on average, though sometimes that doubles. Haven't had iced tea in years, though, so I can't say anything about that.

Teea! I love milk tea, regular Earl Grey (there's a shop in my city that sells a loose leaf Earl Grey called Queen's Blend, and I don't know if it's a thing or just a fancy name they decided to give it, but it's my favourite), green tea, herbal tea, and sweet iced tea. I don't like fruity teas, and I absolutely cannot drink rooibos :/

As far as coffee goes, I don't like it straight up, but I really enjoy cold, sweet coffee drinks like milkshakes and frappuccinos.

Always tea. Unless it is the fruity, sweet kind. I like black teas the best, no sugar and no milk. Delicious.

Though when I'm out I tend to go more for coffee. Usually because the tea they serve isn't really to my taste or just downright disappointing.

I like both tea and coffee.

I mostly drink coffee since I spoil myself with really good coffee I make using an areopress. I'm currently in the process of trying many different kinds of coffee from my favorite chain (I get a free cup of coffee if I buy 1/2 kg beans :3)

I drink tea mostly as an enjoyment. Fruity teas are good, but also red tea. I drink green tea whenever I take preventative measures

FruitTea4Lyfe.

I just like/need caffeine. I have a slight preference for coffee but it is only a slight preference. Tea is more than worthy.

I hated coffee until I had GOOD coffee. O_O Now I love it.

I drink BOTH quite happily!

I prefer my coffee over ice with whatever sweet flavor and some cream. 8D French vanilla never fails.

But I also LOVE LOVE LOVE this Dark Mayan Chocolate hot Coffee my local hipster Coffee and Vinyl shop has. >>

And then I drink ALL THE TEA. TEA ALL THE TIME.

Sweet Tea when it's cold. Sometimes with lemon. And I have a HUGE variety of teas I drink for ___ occasional, meal, whatever.

My favorite tea is prolly Chai tea, though.

Reactions: Fluffy and Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.