10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
POLL OF THE WEEK!

BEING RESOLUTE. You are determined to do what you say you are going to do.

A lot of people make resolutions for the New Year and rarely achieving them. But what about the REST of the year. When you find yourself presented with a task - do you get it done? When you make a promise - do you keep it? Do you have a chronic problem with not doing what you say you'll do - Or are you the sort of person who never makes commitments because you know your habits?

I tend to keep my word, and if I don't, I'd let the person know my circumstances involving my inability to complete set promise in a timely manner. I think it's one thing to not be able to keep a promise (I mean things come up, it's natural), but it's another thing to not inform the person alltogether.

When you find yourself presented with a task - do you get it done?

Yes. I make it a point to do everything I have as tasks. That's why there's always post-its and lists all over my walls. xD Reminding me to get everything done! xD

When you make a promise - do you keep it?

Of course! Promises are legit, you know! Especially pinky promises.
I don't usually promise lightheartedly, only things that I know mean a lot to someone else and for that reason, I will keep my promise.
Or try my best to keep it.

Do you have a chronic problem with not doing what you say you'll do - Or are you the sort of person who never makes commitments because you know your habits?

Neither, but I don't make commitments I know I cannot keep. I try to be honest.

I never ever make a promise. On the off chance that I can't keep it. So when I DO make a promise, it's serious business. D:

When I say I am going to do something, I like to make sure I do it as quickly as possible. XD Cause I know how much it pisses ME off when people procrastinate when I need something. It's also why a lot of the times I'd rather do something myself than let other people do it, cause I need it done promptly!

I tend to keep my word, and if I don't, I'd let the person know my circumstances involving my inability to complete set promise in a timely manner. I think it's one thing to not be able to keep a promise (I mean things come up, it's natural), but it's another thing to not inform the person alltogether.

What your feelings if someone were to do the same to you? (explain the circumstances for being unable to keep a promise)
Would you still feel the same way?

I never ever make a promise. On the off chance that I can't keep it. So when I DO make a promise, it's serious business. D:

When I say I am going to do something, I like to make sure I do it as quickly as possible. XD Cause I know how much it pisses ME off when people procrastinate when I need something. It's also why a lot of the times I'd rather do something myself than let other people do it, cause I need it done promptly!

What your level of resoluteness with other people, in terms of keeping prompt promises? What kinds of people have you encountered the most?

What your feelings if someone were to do the same to you? (explain the circumstances for being unable to keep a promise)
Would you still feel the same way?

Sorry, I don't
quite understand :@ If they explained the circumstances, then that shows that they are respectful. So I would feel the same way?

Sorry, I don't
quite understand :@ If they explained the circumstances, then that shows that they are respectful. So I would feel the same way?

My mistake, I was too vague xD
But yeah! That was what I was asking.

Oh, "respectful", so basically that's what I was wondering xD

My mistake, I was too vague xD
But yeah! That was what I was asking.

Oh, "respectful", so basically that's what I was wondering xD

Ooh, what I was trying to get at is when people like... Tell you they'll pick you up, but then they don't, and you're late to wherever you need to be. You call them up and ask what's up, and if they say 'sorry, I decided to go out of town', then they needed to let me know because going out of town is not something that 'suddenly came up'. I find that really rude and inconsiderate.

But if they had told me beforehand, then I would be okay with it. Also... This is why I rarely rely on others for things like picking me up... I prefer to just drive myself xD

What your level of resoluteness with other people, in terms of keeping prompt promises? What kinds of people have you encountered the most?

My expectation for prompt promises is prolly pretty high. D: I mean, if you promised to do something. Gave me a TIME/DATE you'll have it done by.... I expect to see it done, unless something wildly crazy or important came up. I really hate when the chronic let-down people give constant excuses and push-backs for things. t____t If you know you have a problem flaking out, don't make a prooomise or volunteer to do something.

You wrote this about me, didn't you? :(

Are you feeling guilty, Jack? >:]