POTW: Beacon of Sunshine

Is there a beacon of sunshine in your life that always makes you smile?

• Total voters
Time for some education here...

Males have a famous muscle in their lower stomach...(Called the PCV or something muscle)
Yeah, when guys pulse-flex that without pants...
They have my complete happiness. ^_^

With all seriousness, my beacon of happiness is my Mexican friend crush who friend-zoned me... He's also my 2-times ex.
>.<

Diana and the other ops also makes me pretty happy... Always so nice. ^o^

My best friend Johnny is the person that brightens my day. It's not that he's my friend, and it's not that he's short and adorable. When I'm in my deepest, darkest moods, everyone tells me it'll be alright. They tell me I'll get over it. They tell me I have to deal with the problem. These are all things I know. Johnny, however, tries so hard to say something to cheer me up that all he managed to do is say "Erm, umm, eh, ah." and make his brain smoke. It's so adorable to me, and it just brightens me right up.

I have a beacon of sunshine. She can usually calm me down when I'm raging about the world and my family. No matter how mad I am, she doesn't back off or run away (and I've gotten pretty damn mad... have a sprained wrist from hitting the wall to prove it right now). Even when I'm an asshike and piss her off she doesn't just abandon me. She makes me happy, gives me a smile that I am kind of embarrassed about because it's just so corny looking, makes me want to be a better for myself so that I can be better for her or anyone else... She's just my person, the Princess to my Knight, the beat to my heart, my beacon of sunshine when the world is dark and gray.