Pottermore: Which House Are You In?

G

GrunkleLogic

Original poster
233109b.jpg.jpg

What House were you sorted into on Pottermore?

What was the wand you were given? Can you tell us what the site says about your wand?

What about your patronus, and do you feel like it fits you? Do you have something else that would be your patronus? Keep in mind, they can change!

Mine:

From Pottermore, images and some text.

37217188_425615557923667_535596320325369856_n.jpg

I got Slytherin. Growing up, I always believed that I would be a Ravenclaw, maybe a Gryffondor but never a Hufflepuff. Slytherin never crossed my mind but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I'm ambitious, and I am extremely loyal to my friends.

My Wand:
37246811_425614984590391_5263076585493233664_n.png

As for my patronus, it could never be anything but my dog Zebadiah, a rough collie.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia and rissa
been a gryffindor since pottermore was in beta!! ive retaken the test multiple times and ive honestly gotten all four houses, but the results are predominately scarlet and gold. ;D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Pottermore1.png
I typically get Hufflepuff or Gryffindor whenever I take these tests, lol. So I'm not surprised that I got this.

Pottermore2-1.png
Apparently very protective and temperamental, lmfao.

Pottermore3.png
This seems to really fit, lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
We got the same patronus (if I took the Pottermore patronus charm)
Zeb is a much better one, though XD But it's neat to know we would have the same Patronus. The issue with me taking that test was that it was basically killing my computer, so a couple of the decisions that popped up were skipped because the moment the words started to form, they were gone TT_TT But I still like what my charm is XD

Ravenclaw dominates the results by a small margin, Slytherin is a close second. Seeing as I prefer blue over green I choose to be Ravenclaw.

My patronus was a buzzard the last time I took the test, which I quite like. I do always say that if I had to be an animal I would choose to be a bird, because I want to fly. Other than that there wasn't much description, but the tumblr analysis is quite fun to read.

My wand was an ash wood, with a unicorn hair core. 10" and unyielding flexibility. Basically my wand screams stubborn all over, which I guess fits.

I think they suit me quite well :D

upload_2018-7-16_23-47-19.png

upload_2018-7-16_23-47-52.png

upload_2018-7-16_23-48-43.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Kspktrx.png

As for my wand, I wish I'd gotten something better. Currently, I have the fussiest most suicidal wand :|
"Sycamore wood with a Unicorn hair core 10" and Unbending flexibility"
It is a quirk of these handsome wands that they may combust if allowed to become 'bored,' and many witches and wizards, settling down into middle age, are disconcerted to find their trusty wand bursting into flame in their hand as they ask it, one more time, to fetch their slippers.
that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may 'die' and need replacing

• Haha
Reactions: Navuso
I like to call myself a Slytherpuff, because as much as I think I'm a total Hufflepuff, all the quizzes say I'm Slytherin.

My Hogwarts House: Slytherin

To be honest, I've done the house test a bunch, and I change often. I usually get either Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but I've also gotten Hufflepuff a few times, and Gryffindor was in there once or twice, too. I don't feel particularly strong towards it, although I think Ravenclaw might fit me most, personally.

The other things are:

My Patronus: Tigress

My wand: Sycamore wood with a Dragon heartstring core 14" and Surprisingly Swishy flexibility

My Ilvermorny House: Thunderbird

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
My house changes every time I take this test so who knows? xD The last time I took this I got Gryffindor which I feel fits me the least of the four. I've definitely taken strides this year to be a better friend and generally a charitable person. Heck, even my biggest thrill in video games is playing the support type. I want people to succeed. Hufflepuff is not a horrible fit.

Patronus: Ibizan Hound
I would rather a crow as a patronus, tbh. My last one was a stoat. The stoat and dog are cute and all, but I really like my avians.

Wand: Ebony, Unicorn Hair core, 10 3/4" length, slightly springy flexibility
Basically the same besides the core. It used to be phoenix.

Ilvermorny House: Thunderbird
Used to be the Wampus. Between the two I find Thunderbird more fitting. I'm not much of a warrior.

When I take percentage tests Ravenclaw is always second which is an odd consistency. I wonder if that means I am actually a Closet Ravenclaw? Idk.

i refuse to take a test because it will probably tell me i'm something lame

like, anything not hufflepuff

which is the best house so

:cookie:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shiri
HUFFLEPUFF PRIIIIIIIIIIDE

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
I got sorted into Slytherin. On further investigation I have found that they have a pretty awesome sounding common room with views of the depths of Hogwarts lake and it inhabitants. If I had a choice I'd pick Slytherin just for that.

My patronus is an Eagle

My Wand is a Rowan wood with a Dragon Heartstring core 12 ½" and Quite Bendy flexibility

Hihi!

Out of the four times I've taken the Pottermore quiz, 3 of them gave me Gryffindor- otherwise it's Ravenclaw.

My patronus is a field mouse.

My Hogwarts Wand.JPG

"Unskilled wandmakers call spruce a difficult wood, but in doing so they reveal their own ineptitude. It is quite true that it requires particular deftness to work with spruce, which produces wands that are ill-matched with cautious or nervous natures, and become positively dangerous in fumbling fingers. The spruce wand requires a firm hand, because it often appears to have its own ideas about what magic it ought to be called upon to produce. However, when a spruce wand meets its match – which, in my experience, is a bold spell-caster with a good sense of humour – it becomes a superb helper, intensely loyal to their owners and capable of producing particularly flamboyant and dramatic effects."

I find it interesting that a "cautious and nervous" weary wood would be paired with someone with a field mouse patronus, but I think that the field mouse was chosen due to it's industrial nature.

Thunderbird Ilvermorny house.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
I'm a Gryffindor, though I like to think I've got some Hufflepuff qualities as well. As for wand, it's been a while--I'd have to to try that again.

Ignoring the pottermore results, I like to think my patronus is a xenomorph because they're badass and I have a lot of good memories and thoughts associated with them. Yes, my patronus is a terrifying horror movie monster, but at the same time, I have nothing but good thoughts and memories associated with them, and they make me feel safe. Fits the bill pretty damn well. Plus it scares other people, so.