Potential MxM or MxF Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chow

Looking for complete dorks to RP with. I've already posted about a FxF, but if anyone wants to do one of those, sure. I have two characters, and for ease of access I will include my male character's bio simply if you're too lazy (like me) to go check my information.

Back to topic anyways, I'm looking for someone with a guy character or a girl character. I don't really care honestly, I just want a RP that could maybe go places.

I can Rp straight, gay, pansexual, lesbian, any kind of sexuality really, plus my male character can be trans if you want him to be, it's up to you!

All I really care about is what kind of Rp we're doing, and what roles. I'm drawing a blank when it comes to thinking about roles, though I kind of want a slice of life kind of Roleplay, that can probably go several billion directions.

I'm fine with sex, so if you want to do a mature RP i'm up for that too. Just send me a PM or whatever, however you want to contact me.
Ciao!

(Bio)
Name: Samuel Brooks
Alias: Dad, Sam
Sex: Male (can be transgender if preferred)
Nationality: Half Filipino, Half American
Preference(s): dudes (also girls)
Top Bottom >Switch<
Hobby(ies): Cooking, drawing, petting dogs
Personality: 100% dork, dad, cutie
Job: Digital Arts Major
Extra: He gained his dad nickname simply because he's a big affection whore and will protect literally everyone.

Character Appearance
Height:
6'6"
Weight: 201 (strong boy)
Eye Color: Heterochromia (brown and blue splice).
Hair Color: black
Skin Color: Slightly dark
Hairstyle: Messy, curly hair.
Extra(s): Has gauges and a tiny teddy bear tattoo under eye.

Character Apparel
Undergarments:
Marvel-print boxers.
Overwear: Hoodies and open sided wife beaters.
Trousers: Jeans or no pants.
Shoes: Vans.

• Love
Reactions: Angel Cake
I'd love to roleplay with you! c:
I have a few characters and some pairing idea's(even some plots??) if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.