Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XiaoLu

Original poster
:easterhorror:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-18025-1369952110-10.gif

Hello! Hopefully *hopefully* i've gotten your attention :3
My name is Ren, and it's a pleasure to meet you!

I will try and keep this short and simple, but basically, I'm only looking for one (or two) roleplayers to roleplay a 1x1 plot that I'd wanted to do for a while. ^^ I don't have too many rules, but there are a couple:

*Please be literate ^-^ I can understand if your grammar isn't perfect, but please try.. If I can manage decent grammar (and English isn't my first language) you can too :3, I don't mean to sound like a stuck up snob when I say that XD.

*Talk to me? I love chit-chatting and getting to know my roleplay partner ^^ I promise I don't bite... that much...

*Please stick around! We all dislike starting a roleplay and having it die out within a few days because a roleplayer disappears :<

*However, I do understand when life happens and you have to leave, or simply because the plot no longer interests you. When/If that happens, please tell me! You don't have to give a reason, just tell me, so I don't end up in a false state of excitement and anxiety waiting for you to post XD (I'm just teasing.. I have a bad sense of humor, can you tell?)

*Please be a frequent poster XD I'm probably one of the most impatient and highly excitable people you will ever meet XD Try and post at least once or twice a day?

*NO ONE LINERS! Sorry, it just annoys the living crud out of me.. It doesn't have to be super long, just a couple of paragraphs, I will try and match whatever you give me!

*I tend to only do MxF, not because I don't support or am hating on others, but simply because I'm uncomfortable portraying these relationships.

*Creativity is key! Enjoy yourself and help draw out the plot line with me!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28498-1369952815-11.gif

Because I couldn't resist.

~Plot Idea~:paperbag2:

(I'm only looking for one or two people to roleplay this idea out)

Bleak Future

FxM

Character A and B have been together for more than ten years, and have had as much of a picture perfect relationship as one could possibly get. That is, until Character A gets diagnosed with a potentially terminal cancer. However, after finding out that, more unexpected news comes down the line. (We can discuss this one in PM ^^)

Pairings and Fandoms ^^

~Pairings~:pounce:

(The more asterisks' there are, the more I want to do them)

Arranged Marriage*****
Nazi Germany/WWII**
Mythical Creatures of some sort?
Animals/Wolves/Cats
Medieval Fantasy****
Accidental Pregnancy
Demi-Gods/Greek mythology
Just because something isn't here doesn't mean I'm not interested! Ask me about any ideas/pairings! However, I do not like super cliche pairings such as the generic Boss x employee, bad boy x good girl, etc.)

~Fandoms~
*Uncontrolled giggling and fangirling*
*Clears throat, um... Anyway*

K-POP:

Literally, any band... And I'll probably have listened to them XD
Spirited Away****************
Howl's Moving Castle******************
Percy Jackson (OC only)
Seraph of the End**
Noragami**
TOO MANY ANIMEEESS
Because it is simply not humanly possible to list all of my fandoms, feel free to ask about anything ^^

:propeller::rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bluebird
Well I have a few role-plays. I love anime Fandoms! All though I'm not the best at writing.I an not the best with grammar ether. I would Like to Ask how long Is your kind of paragraph.(Sorry, If this seem stupid I was always taught that a paragraph was 3 sentences.) I as well Like your Idea bleak future. I prefer to contact My allies In role playing In Skype. If you have one and If you are Interested In me as well.

I don't like to roleplay on skype, since I write pretty big sized paragraphs, but if you would like, we could RP over PMs... A paragraph's size honestly depends.. I like quality over quantity, so if you can deliver a punch in three sentences than go ahead ^^ Would you like to discuss further in PMs?

Interested in the Percy Jackson Rp.

Hi, I'm interested in the idea of arranged marriage, do you have any plot for that?

Would you double and play the sexiest Korean ever for me? By the way, T.O.P from Big Bang is that man haha

I beg to differ XD (I'm just teasing)

What do you mean by double? PM me and we can continue discussing ^^

I would be willing to try a Noragami roleplay with you

Status
Not open for further replies.