• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntrusivePenDesperateSword

And I'm not just talking this thread.
This is what happened to Iwaku.

Close to every thread in the later pages of the Archive with a decent amount of replies are victim to this bug.

For example @Diana's very own post on page two. Completely out of context, and like most other posts, it displays like (to me at least) a post in the murder Games clan. Thinking about it, almost every misplaced post spotted so far is from that very clan, though I believe this differs from user to user.

Any ideas as to why this is?

After many many years of being online, a couple software changes, server explosions, backups restored, modifications added and removed.... sometimes weird stuff just HAPPENS. Especially on older threads that used to be on old forum systems. There's no telling when and how it happened.

One question remains. This conversion of posts is still happening.

Iwak-alypse

In my post, I link to another post, quoted directly below. Even still, the link leads to a completely different post than the one quoted, yet I clearly remember linking to the right post when I could still write in that thread.

That means that post has been turned into another one since then. And that's not long ago. (Ok, half a year, but still.) Do difficulties in conversion between forum systems change over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.