Posting this at about 3 AM, so forgive any errors...

• Thread starter TotallyNotARoleplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TotallyNotARoleplayer

Original poster
I've been doing RP for a while now, since about 2012 in fact. Started off with some truly horrible asterisk play, and slowly figured out what I was doing from there. Been running a persistent RP set in a strange fantasy version of Earth for the past two years now, and I'm considering bringing it by here, if I can drum up some interest.

Anyways, suppose you'd like to know more about me the person instead of the universe I built. Not much to say about me! I write fun stuff, I create characters, I'm a huge fan of historical settings and obscure references, and I enjoy creating weird universes and weirder characters to populate them. I also almost never play humans, as a general rule. Too generic, I feel. Anyways, I hope to hang around the place, make some new friends, maybe invite a few friends over... somethin' like that.

I'm going to look at this after I wake up and facepalm, I know it. <.<

Welcome to Iwaku!

I adore historical settings, especially alternate history anything. Harry Turtledove is one of my favourite authors for that alone, and I have a ton of What If? history books on my shelf.

At any rate, WELCOME!! If you have any questions, comments or complaints, or if you need a hand with anything, or if you're just looking for someone to chit-chat with, feel free to post to my wall or hit up my PM box! I'm always available!

Again: Welcome! <3

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Nothing like a good first impression to make people feel welcome, I've noticed. I'm sure I'll get on nicely with people here.

Welcome ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.