1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Posting this at about 3 AM, so forgive any errors...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TotallyNotARoleplayer, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been doing RP for a while now, since about 2012 in fact. Started off with some truly horrible asterisk play, and slowly figured out what I was doing from there. Been running a persistent RP set in a strange fantasy version of Earth for the past two years now, and I'm considering bringing it by here, if I can drum up some interest.

Anyways, suppose you'd like to know more about me the person instead of the universe I built. Not much to say about me! I write fun stuff, I create characters, I'm a huge fan of historical settings and obscure references, and I enjoy creating weird universes and weirder characters to populate them. I also almost never play humans, as a general rule. Too generic, I feel. Anyways, I hope to hang around the place, make some new friends, maybe invite a few friends over... somethin' like that.

I'm going to look at this after I wake up and facepalm, I know it. <.<

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to Iwaku.

3. Welcome to Iwaku!

I adore historical settings, especially alternate history anything. Harry Turtledove is one of my favourite authors for that alone, and I have a ton of What If? history books on my shelf.

At any rate, WELCOME!! If you have any questions, comments or complaints, or if you need a hand with anything, or if you're just looking for someone to chit-chat with, feel free to post to my wall or hit up my PM box! I'm always available!

Again: Welcome! <3

4. Thanks for the warm welcomes! Nothing like a good first impression to make people feel welcome, I've noticed. I'm sure I'll get on nicely with people here.

5. Welcome ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.