Posting Question!

• You may be recieving strange alerts about random T H I N G S. Never fear, the owl is doing some pre-update testing on new ways to display usergroups and future contest rewards. She is trying not to set the house on fire.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShayBear

~ Dante's Michevious Kitsune ~ Forever His <3
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm honestly fine doing either... Taking the lead or just following suit are pretty easy in my book.
Favorite Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
Genre You DON'T Like
I am just really open minded to all Genre's and all kinds within them
I know this must sound like one of the dumbest questions to be asked... But , I was wondering if someone could tell me how you do link files.. While writing I want to post a link that leads to what a house , outfit , room , etc.. Looks like and you can name the web link within the writing and just click to see it.

I hope someone knows what I am talking about... Really been a major issue not knowing how.

Peregrine

Waiting for Wit
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Primarily Prefer Male
Fairly aggressive. I'm perfectly happy to guide the story, but if your posts never move the plot forward at all, then we'll have a problem.
Favorite Genres
Modern fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by high fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Genre You DON'T Like
Not a big fan of purely realistic stories. I want something more than real life in my plots please!
You are talking about this, correct? There's a button on the rich text editor. It looks like two links in a chain, on the second row, ninth button over just after the big gap for inserting a video. Just highlight the text you want to link, put in the url, and hit okay. :D

ShayBear

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Male, Female
I'm honestly fine doing either... Taking the lead or just following suit are pretty easy in my book.
Favorite Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
Genre You DON'T Like

ShayBear

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
It worked! :) Thanks so much!

Peregrine

Waiting for Wit
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Primarily Prefer Male
Fairly aggressive. I'm perfectly happy to guide the story, but if your posts never move the plot forward at all, then we'll have a problem.
Favorite Genres
Modern fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by high fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Genre You DON'T Like
Not a big fan of purely realistic stories. I want something more than real life in my plots please!
Not a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.