1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Posted in wrong forum.. hah! Looking for a partner!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by azure_night, Mar 26, 2013.

1. All right guys, first off, I am really picky when it comes to one on one role playing. Granted, I have no experience on forum role playing until I found Iwaku, but I am still a newbie. This just makes me even more pickier. I don't have a story that I particularly want to do so I'd like to bounce off some ideas with whoever I want to role play with or even go with their own story.
    Okay, I'll list a few things that I'm specifically looking for in a partner. ^^ If you think you qualify, please, reply to the thread. :D

1.Good story building and experience with it.
    2.Needs to post at least a full paragraph and once or twice a day.
    3.I like playing female characters the most therefore if it's a romance, you have to play a male character. I don't do yaoi or yuri.
    4.Be very critical with me! If I do something weird, wrong, or if you can help me in any way to be better at role playing, please tell me how I can do so. :)
    5.I don't do scifi role plays but I am doing one right now because the story was interesting enough. I honestly don't want to do another one especially if it's just a one on one rp.

Well that's basically it. I will be looking at your role player resume before I make a choice and will be looking at any recent rp's you're doing now just to get a feel of what your writing and role playing style is. :) Sorry if I'm being too picky, but I just want a really good partner to rp with. ^^;

2. I might just fit your description decently. ^^

In a one-on-one RP, especially if I'm getting into the plot, I will never drop below one or two paragraphs and will generally post more. If school gets hectic, I'll try to give you fair warning of inactivity / slow posting.

I basically always play a guy, so no worries in that arena.

I can do almost any genre of RP, so if you have ideas and think I fit the bill, shoot me a PM! :)

3. I fit in that description as well :D I can play male, so there is no worries there. I don't like sci-fi either, so we'll get along in that respect. If you are still looking for roleplaying partners, drop me a PM and we can brainstorm or I can show you one of my ideas. :D