Post your desktop

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pharaoh Shadon, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm honestly shocked that I didn't see this here, sooooooo here it is :D Simply post your super cool desktop for the whole world to see.

My first desktop background. Anbu Shadow.
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

AWWWWWWWWW YEEEAAAAHHHH, this is when I first got my alienware x51. It's small, and a power house (I can play all games on max settings... Well except for some newer games like assassin creed unity)
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

I wonder who my favorite sonic character is XP
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

This was more or less a joke background.
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

The best character in Blazblue :D :D :D
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

Everyones favorite singer :D :D :D
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

The most badass character of all existence :D this is also when I first got my 3TB hard drive so I was able to store all mah games on it :D
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

This is when I got my first HD screen ^^
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

Another badass picture of Raiden.
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

I believe this is a little before the anime called RWBY came out. I was HYPED!!!!!
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

My friend got assassin creed 4 Black Flag. Gotta prepare accordingly :D
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

A cool picture of Edward Kenway
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

My friend got Assassin Creed unity :D :D :D Too bad he got ripped off >.> Still though, my PC was good enough to mostly handle it mostly smoothly (We got lucky)
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

I was a bit depressed so I thought that bright pink would cheer mah up... Turns out it just blinded my eyes DX
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

AWWWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!! The best creature EVER!!!! The legendary Dragon, looking as badass as evar.
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

A very cool picture of Ruby, this one was my desktop background for a while
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

I got the starwars collection though it was hard to find a good desktop background
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

And then I found this badass desktop background :D :D :D Would you believe that some people complain that I have so many icons? Haters >.>
    [​IMG]

Mobile has desktops too :D
    The most badass character of all time :D This is on my Iphone 4.
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

This is when my friend got black flag, my Iphone got some love too. Although not Edward, Ezio is still pretty cool. This is also when I got my Iphone 5s so yeah :D
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

During that slight depressed period. But Luka is cool so yeah.
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

AWWWWWW YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH This is STILL my background. It's SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

So what are your guys's desktops backgrounds? Post it here :D :D :D

2. THAT IS TOO MUCH. TOOOO MUUUUCH.

As it turns out, I JUST LAST WEEK cleaned out excessive icons and post it notes and got a new wallpaper. >>

Screenshot 2015-07-28 03.02.22.png

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. "More or less a joke background.." Keep telling yourself that. Holy shit how many fucking backgrounds do you need?!

Seriously. Organize some of your icons. >:C

Here's mine. Because topic. It changes every fifteen minutes and this is what it was on at the time.

[​IMG]

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  4. Shitty desktop is shitty. School has admin restrictions on it so I can't change the background >:c

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]
    HORROR THEME :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. I know how you feel XDDD. The school laptop sucks.

On a separate note:

Although I do have my own desktop, my dad is hogging it for like a week because his fucked up his laptop's hard drive and has to get it fixed. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME OTL.

But my desktop background picture is this:
    [​IMG]

Yatagarasu threw 6-faced die for: Total: 4 $dice
  7. @Yata Misaki SKYPE NO LONGER WORKS AND I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE DESKTOP VERSION BECAUSE HURR DURR RESTRICTIONS KMS

8. IKR SINCE I DON'T HAVE MY DESKTOP I HAVE TO USE MY PHONE FOR SKYPE. FUCKING HELL I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY DON'T LIFT THE RESTRICTIONS AFTER WE LEAVE SCHOOL IMMA SLAP THEIR ASSES SO HARD THAT THEY'LL ENTER ORBIT.

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  9. Yall mofos need to clean yall's desktops (open)

Screenshot (84)1.jpg

At least it wasn't the tastefully nude women on a beach one this time.

10. Spoiler
    [​IMG]

My background image c: Good motivation tho.

also some of y'all need to clean your screens up.

11. No! ]: It's clean chaos! Everything is in their disorganized place! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CLEAN MOM!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. My desktop. This image is of Skógafoss, a beautiful waterfall that is part of the Skóga River in Iceland:

[​IMG]

...and this is what's currently on the phone:

Large Image is Large (open)

[​IMG]

13. Moi desktop (open)
    dges.png

It's a picture of my 2 guys when we went to the zoo some months ago. Always use a picture of them as my background because it never fails to make me smile. I like to have narrow pictures like that so I can keep post-its in the empty spaces on each side. Which I minimized because my notes ain't any of y'all's business.

14. *mobile browser*

[​IMG]

15. Oh I will keep telling myself that XD

Would you believe that once upon a time, I ONLY had a recycle bin on my desktop? And everything else was on that search menu on the bottom left.

And what are you talkin about? My desktop is organized :D (At least as much as I can get it DX) Left side is for my games, a mixture of my favorite games, down to what fits, and what I think looks better. Right side are other important stuffs.

Sure my desktop may be like someones room being a mess of cloths and they say "Oi! My sock on the middle of my room is EXACTLY where I want it to be!" And recently I had to delete everything because I somehow messed up naming a folder which renamed everything and screwed up my desktop icons... It felt naked without all those icons o.o

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  16. God damn that's a lot of fucking backgrounds.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

18. Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

I'm currently down to one screen, as my other one is being fixed.

Also, this is my favorite of one of my 100 or so backgrounds.

And yes, i use tthe rainmeter SAO skin, it just is't fully active at this moment.

19. I kept wishing it would end but it never did.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  20. Alright guys, that's like 5 years worth of backgrounds I have, I just posted them all in bulk, cool your jets XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.