Post by Post - Group V Group

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by podasky, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a discord group for a post by post role-play. Not a lot members at the moment but I'm hoping to recruit some more and get a Group VS Group thing going on.

In the current role-play Vampire In Brooklyn the humans are trying to uncover a string of murders that are connected to the underground hidden away vampire mafia that have a monopoly on the entertainment business. While the vampire side is trying to shut down the humans trying to uncover there existence.

If you wish to join you can create either a Human or a Vampire. If you wish to be a Human you have to be a law enforcer of some kind. If you wish to be a vampire (https://sites.google.com/site/pathfinde ... class-born). You'll be a group of individuals the vampire have formed specifically to get rid of any and all trails vampires tend to make when they handle cases in an uncivilized manor.

I'm currently working on a new setting that will use Gurps instead. So when either side wins we'll play a whole new game and setting.

If you wish to play join us on click this (Discord) and talk in the join in area.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.