Post-Apocalyptic Survival Thriller - MxF (Female req'd) (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheDragon

Original poster
I have a loose idea for a plot I'd like to run, so there's a lot of chance for things to develop as they go. I've been out of roleplaying for around 6 months, so looking for an opportunity to get back into it.

I can reply multiple times a day, but please note I'm in Europe so it might not work out that way with timezones.

It's been 6 months since the modern day version of the apocalypse hit (zombie/nuclear/asteroid/enter cause here - Up for discussion!) and every day became a fight for survival. Our protagonist is still reeling from the loss of his wife from day one, and with all lines of communication wiped out, had no knowledge of the fate of his friends or family. Government, the economy, generally all infrastructure has virtually dissolved, leaving many to fend for themselves, while others banded together as "clans" who would often do whatever it took to put food in the mouths of them and their fellow survivors.

Our hero split up from his former colleagues, collecting whatever supplies he could, and set out on his own to just survive another day. It was there he met a female companion who's skills seemed to compliment his, and they'd so far done a pretty good job of staying alive. He's finally beginning to loosen his grip on everything (and more importantly, everyone) that he's lost. Will he begin to view his partner in crime in a totally different light?

Drop me a message if you're interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.