Post apocalyptic demon world (Looking for someone who can play all genders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Bingus
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Traveling, you get the idea.
This plot will be loosely inspired by a game, here's a basic little premise to it.

Just another, normal, boring day. You were out in town at the local for some errands when it happened, a bright flash, sudden, obscuring your vision for what seemed like a few minutes. When it stopped, everyone was... Gone. All the people around you had vanished without a trace, the mall was empty as can be. You were alone. You walked around, trying to find others, but soon realized that this would be futile. Even worse, you noticed something different about yourself, something had happened to you, changing you along with the world around you.

So basically, the end of the world happened, and the world is now devoid of human life. All humans are now either gone, or have 'changed' to adapt to the world's needs. The exact nature of the changes can be discussed before the RP starts. As for why I'm looking for someone who can play all genders, I simply prefer variety. I prefer to get attached to characters, rather than a specific gender, and believe that variety makes that more fun and less predictable as far as the pairings go. So yes, I'd be looking for someone comfortable with MxF, MxM, FxF and everything in between and otherwise.

Most of the character's encounters will be with the demons who now inhabit the world, and other former humans will be a rare sight. Likewise, areas that were once densely populated will now be very, very empty. For the initial setup, I'm looking for someone who'll play a changed human. I'd initially take on the role of a DM of sorts, leading the character through the events, giving them choices and seeing how things unfold, but eventually I'd also introduce other 'main' characters that would either confront, or aid your character.

Do note that the concept of what a 'demon' truly is will be pretty loose in this world. The idea is inspired by Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne, if you wish for an idea of what 'demon' might mean, look up the game, it should give you a good idea. But it's not too much to say that stereotype 'forked tongue, pointy tail and bat wings' will actually be rather rare. Likewise, an angel might actually be considered a type of demon.

So yes, if this interests you, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it/bounce ideas off of each other. I'd prefer someone who can post at least two fully fleshed out paragraphs per post, if not more. I find that any less than that just doesn't give me enough content to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.