Post-Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"N-nothing Jayson, you were tossing and turning all night....,were you having a nightmare?" Xavier asked the older man. He had woken up in the middle of the night and saw the man tossing and turning and mumbling something he couldn't make out. Then this morning Xavier had covered the man in the blanket he had thrown off himself.

( @JusticeHunt20 )

"Huh, well i'm alright, just a...Nightmare:" The man stopped for a couple seconds before he said nightmare. The man then smiled at him and walked over to his duffel bag, he grabbed out his coat and cargo pants with his boots and gloves. The man changed his jean pants into his black cargo pants and put on his coat, he then put on his black boots and tied them. As Jayson put on his gloves he walked over to his Eagle and knife, he put his brown handled knife in his left hand and his Eagle in his right. "Alright i'll be back in a couple hours"

After he put pants and a shirt on Xavier asked Jayson "do you want me to come with you?" It could be very dangerous going out into the open alone, if another group found Jayson they would probable steal his gear and beat him.......or worse.

( @JusticeHunt20 )

"Kid i can handle myself, but if you really want to come your welcome too" Jayson put the pistol in the holster, he then walked to the door and opened it. He then walked out the room where he saw Noelle. "I need you to walk the door behind us while i'm gone, you showed me that your most capable, if you don't mind"

Reactions: andrew21234
Following Jayson Xavier asked "do you want me to?" Xavier didn't want Jayson to be mad at him, in case he just needed a little alone time, they all did from time to time.

(@JusticeHunt20)

Last edited:
"Nah, it's alright Xavier. What little sleep I do get makes me feel rather energetic afterwards, and I got more time to work on stuff. C'mon, if you're going to be up and about, you should get ready too. I could use someone to watch my back while I find those mushrooms." When Noelle knocked on their door Donny called out to her. "Be out there in a minute!"

Sure enough after about a minute Donny was geared up and ready to go. His only noticeable weapon was his crowbar, though he had some other tools. His locksmith set, handy if they come across safes and such, as well as a strait razor. The blade was too small and flimsy to be used in a fight, but it keeps Donny clean shaven and still a useable cutting tool. He also packed a few cans onto his bandolier, and their uses are known only to him. They certainly weren't for food. Once he was ready he went over to the girl's room and knocked on their door.

"Hey Noelle, I'm going to head out to find some mushrooms, maybe do a bit of scaving. I'm leaving soon, but if you're ready we can go now."

Alexis slept soundly, her full lips parted and her dirty blonde hair fanned out over her satin pillowcase. As much as she was unconsciously enjoying her rest, waking up early that morning seemed to be what her body had wanted to do, even though her mind was screaming ten more minutes. Alexis rolled out of bed with an unpleasant sounding groan, and a kind of loud yawn. She wasn't a morning person, and her knotty hair didn't make it any better. She combed it out a little so the knots wouldn't pull on her hair and considered changing into regular clothes. She looked down at what she was wearing: Baggy grey sweatpants and a black cropped spaghetti strap tank. Whatever. She thought, too lazy to throw on a t shirt and some jeans. She looked over at the other bed, seeing Noelle already dressed. "Good morning." Alexis said in a sarcastic playful tone. "When did you get up? What time is it?" She yawned.

( Dammit!! I am really sorry, I stopped getting notices for this for some reason!!)

Noelle stared over at Alexis, a calm look on her face. "Yeah. Did you hit your back or something? You sound awful." She turned her eyes back to to wall, not that she didn't want to hear what Alexis had to say, but she didn't like making eye contact with people. She looked back, hoping that she hadn't looked disinterested, in any case.

She realized that someone else had called to her as well. She didn't want to sound rude, the door being open, she stepped halfway out. "As for your orders, Jason sir...I understand, and will not let you down." She hoped he'd heard her call after him. She had really zoned out. And she had almost woken up first today too, Ah well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.