Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, horror, drama, modern fantasy
The apocalyptic world I am thinking of is kind of a mix of fallout and mad max where the world is kind of a wasteland. Nobody alive remembers what the world used to be. People are slowly rebuilding as a society. Villages have loose connections with each other. People are survivng from what ever crops they can grow and what little livestock can be raised. Tools and trinkets from the old world are highly valuable, but are dangerous to obtain due to the mutated creatures that still roam the ruined cities and wilderness. Bandits and cults are another big issue.

My character would be a scavenger who has been exiled from his village. The word exile is branded on his forearm to warn other villages. It is taught by villages that exiles should never be trusted. That they have done something so terrible that they have been exiled. Perhaps your character is someone who has lived in a village all their life and doesn't know life outside the village's barrier. Perhaps she has been forced into an arranged marriage with some rich village member and she meets my character weeks before she is to wed. Soon after meeting the village gets raided and destroyed and she seemed to just tag along with him.

This seems like up my alley if you're still open ^^

is this still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.