Post Apoc Caravan RP Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeeee new people. But yeah, I believe years would work better, bigger communities, more to trade, yadda yadda.

Eeeee new people. But yeah, I believe years would work better, bigger communities, more to trade, yadda yadda.
Indeed Doctore

so wen will this Rolplay be up Doc.?
And i think i have a serius dissies of Baby laugh....can it be cured?

Well, I have the worst schedule imaginable in the history of ever for a bit, but I could probably get the sign-ups here either later tonight or early tomorrow.
And I'm sorry Yon. There is no cure.

Well, I have the worst schedule imaginable in the history of ever for a bit, but I could probably get the sign-ups here either later tonight or early tomorrow.
And I'm sorry Yon. There is no cure.
Ok sounds good....i think i need too bring Old Crazy Solotov back XD would be nice for him too be here

But....Doc.!....The pain...Haaaaa *Baby laughs*....Help mi doc. pleas!

Oh, and any special character ideas for yourself or requested NPCs and such can be PMed to me.

I'm up for smaller periods of time after 'The Event'. Longer than that, and the exciting parts are harder to throw in and explain rationally. Like anarchy, chaos, raiders, etc. After a while, I think things would be much more stable.

I'm up for smaller periods of time after 'The Event'. Longer than that, and the exciting parts are harder to throw in and explain rationally. Like anarchy, chaos, raiders, etc. After a while, I think things would be much more stable.
Well Fallout managed 200 years and they still have plenty of raiders and bandits mixed with civilization.
Dunno if you want us to be part of like, some trading company or something, but that could be a possiblity.

I was thinking more of a community trying to pave it's way into being a prosperous trade company. And alas, school, homework, and BULLSHIT have prevented me from making the OOC, I shall when I get the chance to actually sit down and do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.