Post-Alien-Invasion Apocalypse, anyone?

I just read through the entire IC and I really, really like this rp!
Any chance there might be one spot left? I've noticed you don't have a melee character... and I have a character who just popped up and she would like to join :)

Plus with her intro it can mean some action for the group (if I could join and if that's okay? I don't want to ruin the plot or anything).

THe good news for you is that there really isn't a plot lol Write her up a short little character sheet and let me look at it :) I'll see if I can find one more spot open lol

Reactions: Rufiya
Whooo!

Name: She's only been known as "Rock" or "Troll"

Birthday: About a year after the aliens arrived.

Appearance: She's big, and she's bulky (in the muscle sense, but not the breast sense). She's not very pretty and her skin has a strange, earthy hue to it and is quite coarse. Her hair is light brown-mossy. Oh, and she has four arms and very strong teeth that are a bit weird looking. Her eyes are dark brown, and in the sunlight it looks like the pupils shine (like an opal would).

Outfit: She doesn't have much, but the tattered slave shirt and trousers that she's been wearing all her life and it's very dirty. She also wears safety gloves, as used in mining and work boots.

Mutation: Obviously, the four arms, and her strength. She was created to last longer and work harder, as the aliens had noticed that the humans were quite flimsy. They also infused a kind of mineral concoction to her DNA to aid in the tough-making. This had an interesting side-effect that she can eat just about anything and get nutritional value from it (obviously, the less nutrition, the more she has to eat of it). This is also where her strange skin comes from – as they say, you are what you eat.
She's not invulnerable though, and with enough punishment she will get hurt.
(i.e. rocket launcher or grenade hit = "big 'ow' and even death". Whip = "are you poking me?")

Origin: She was born into slavery, and set to work in the mines.

Family: The only "family" she had was the other slaves that she worked with since childhood. Her mother was a mere birth device who had died right after she was born and it is unknown who her father was. Probably just part of compulsory "donators".

Languages: A kind of broken English mixed-with-other-words that was used in the mines.

Personality: You could think of her as a mule, with more brawn than brains. She's not very bright, as they had no education in the mines, apart from knowing which mineral was what and what diamonds looked like. This is also due to her mutation. However, she does enjoy company when she can get it, and she's good at doing what she's told. If you want to get her mad though, bully someone and she'll set you straight (probably try to clobber you). She can get confused quite easily but has a heart of gold (not literally!).

Current Residence: Well, just after the aliens left, there was a cave-in and she was the only survivor of her team. Badly hurt, she was found by raiders and taken as a slave. Once she's healed though, she might try to escape because the raiders aren't very nice to her and they do bad things to people. That is, if she could get rid of the constraints and have a chance to recuperate.

... it's not too much, is it?

Lol why does everyone think it's too much? Mine was crazy long. ;)

I like her! The downside to her mutation is as easy to see as..well..the mutation itself lol I really like it!

Haha, guess because we get so enthralled by our characters that we worry that we go overboard?

Also, yay!!

Would you like me to wait a bit before I post? I was thinking her entry could be that the current group kind of stumble on the raiders with Rock as their prisoner. I'll make it obvious that she's not part of the raiders and that could maybe intice a rescue or something..

Sure :) As it is and as you probably know since you read the whole thing (lol) they're heading towards an old grocery store to check it out and see if there's food. Instead of crawlers, it can totally be infested with raiders! :D

Bwahaha, okay the scene is set. (I hope it's ok)
I didn't specify the number of raiders, so I guess there can be fun had with that ;)

Oh my, it seems we got a Hostage situation, psychos are cruel,

hmm...hostage situation huh? I guess that'll prove interesting =)

Lol I need to try and not be so slow apparently...

Also, Kizukira, I'd appreciate it if you didn't jump ahead like that...You just made it so somehow, miraculously, you got there before the guy that left before you....and so neither of my characters could retaliate. I mean, I retaliated anyway, but I'd appreciate it if you paid attention to what everyone else is doing. Like leaving, staying and talking to you, etc. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not entirely sure what happened...I was waiting for Kiz to post...but I think maybe they dropped out...

i"ve been waiting on everyone else and also I've been busy with helping my friend do work around his trailer.