Post-Alien-Invasion Apocalypse, anyone?

Fine by me :)

Fine by me. c: Sorry, had to eat dinner. Mmmm...chicken strips.

Sorry O_O I got TOTALLY distracted by videos of dominoes on youtube. o__o

I like this, however and I don't want spoilers really, but is there a chance that the Aliens aren't really gone, or that there are still aliens on earth like prison guards in a ruined prison?

Hmmmmmm. there might be aliens still lurking about. Maybe ones purposefully left behind as a sort of terrible exile. But the ships aren't coming back. They've stripped the earth of what they wanted and they're gone now. :)

Hey, Jae, do you think you could kinda go in order? I don't care what the order is, just let both of us reply before you do please :)

okie dokie =) no problemo...I can start on my next post (i read this after i just posted..:facepalm:)

Name: Wayne Campbell

Aliases: Snowman

Origin: AWOL from the Motor Militia in what used to be Detroit.

History: Snowman grew up in Detroit, his family forced to keep the vehicles that transported the Diamonds to and from the mines and collection points. After the E.T's left, He joined the Motor Militia and tried to restore a semblance of order in the ruined city. Ultimately, however, the Militia fell, Detroit was taken by raiders, and he became a wandering Vigilante/Mercenary, doing jobs for food, water, ammo, a place to sleep for the night.

Mutation: He can redirect or store in specialized cells in his arms and palms, small portions of freezing winds to inflict freeze damage on a single enemy.

Appearance:
TOM-HARDY_MAD-MAX_FURY-ROAD_.jpg

Occupation: Mercenary/Vigilante, Basically a Soldier for Supplies.

Sweet :) Sounds awesome!

Do you still have spots open? owo

I don't know how I didn't notice this before but I'm clearly interested.

EDIT: I just went ahead and made the C.Sheet. Hope you don't mind. lol. (And if anyone noticed, she is heavily based off of Ellie from The Last of Us.

General
Name: Sarah Ward
Aliases: Sarah
Birthdate: May 28
Origin: The Northern Countryside
Ethnicity: White
Languages: English
Current Residence: Travelling

Appearance
Eyes: Light Green
Hair: Brown
Height: 5’3
Build: A teenage girl just slightly more stamina and muscle.
Scars: Down her right arm.
Interesting Effects of Radiation or Experiments: Sarah's parents were both experiments, the increase of radiation had given little infant Sarah immunity to noxious gases. This is a plus for her but not really a plus for groupmates as she can't detect poisonous gases.
Attire: Sarah wears boots, worn-out jeans along with a black shirt and a green coat.
Accessories: Sarah as a locket of her parent's photo.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow. Before her parents were killed, her father taught her how to hunt.

Personality: Sarah despite being only fourteen is quite blunt and untrusting. Her mouth is equivalent to that of eighteen-year old and due to her circumstances her mental age is basically twicefold seeing as she can act like a survivor that only cares for themself. But buried underneath that protection is just a girl who's past has left her broken, this side she barely shows.

Background
Family:
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Siblings: Deceased
Upbringing: Sarah is one of those few kids born after the apocalypse. Her parents had managed to survive after the aliens went away and moved to a remote cabin in the snow covered woods where they tried to live a normal life. It proved to be difficult even after Sarah's eventual birth. In fact on Sarah's thirteenth birthday, her father committed suicide, presumably driven crazy by memories of the experiments. In the next year, Sarah's mother became sick and too eventually died, with Sarah's unborn sibling take with her.

Sarah then left her home seeing as she couldn't stand the memories and began travelling until she came upon a group who's leader, very kind to her, took her in. At first it was okay, Sarah accompanied on looting and hunting tasks and she was okay until the leader began to make her uncomfortable. Sarah had just turned fifteen when the once kind man tried to advance upon the teenager, resulting in Sarah stabbing him with her hunting knife. She ran away from the incident with the promise not too trust anyone ever again and a long scar down her arm, given by the machete of the leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D I love it! Sweet! Jump in whenever you find the chance! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well I jumped in. ^^"

Just have someone notice her, its to early for an injury I guess~

;) Will do! She will be noticed!

hey, y'all, I'll get to that posting thing soon enough. Probably late Friday night. My husband works nights and we had to switch around for some errands that have to be run during daylight lol

So...SORRY! I'll get to it soon! Sorry sorry sorry!!

Sorry for the poof, guys! I would say it was something important, but...It was video games. Got a new bit of downloadable content for one of my favorite games, and I spent the last couple of days playing through it. Sorry!

Reactions: Rufiya
XD I totally understand.

It's a perfect excuse for me, so you're all good