Post a random lie about the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flaremon

Original poster
So, yeah, I'm first, so, lie away! And be creative about it. ;)

One time, Flare totally mated a cat and a velocoraptor.
The result was not so good.

Patty once told me that once cut her pubic hair in the shape of a mustache and beard...just like the one Santa-Claus has

Myrnodon is wanted by the Dept of Homeland Security for wandering around the streets of NYC in a KGB greatcoat with "Homeland Security" sewn on the back.

Ric once nearly got court marshalled. Apparently he and Mara were caught in the bushes the base, fiddling with an old transistor set trying to send messages to alien lifeforms.

It almost worked, too.

Myrnodyn has been scientifically proven to be genetically related to the Common North American Bigfoot!

wait...you are supposed to lie D:

Ric has never actually SEEN his parents....they were shipped off to alaska after a freakish accident involving mutated dolphins and a giant 'turd'le

Myrn was known to have do the cha cha with Lady Gaga.

Vay was a galactic emperor of Burger King In Space. (highlight here)

Flare is the prettiest girl i've ever seen.

GMK has a tendency to implode whenever someone makes a joke about his mom.

Flare stole my tacos last night.

October Knight has a whole set of armor and weaponry stored away in his backyard.

Flare ate exactly 3 and a half bottles of school glue in grade 2.

Dawn once had sex with George W. Bush. It never came to impeachment because NO-one is interested in GWB's sex life...

It was good money, dammit >_<

Myrn knows all of the words to every Celine Dion song in existence.

Sunrise is a lonely alien living on Uranus, surveying the people of Earth while waiting for their impending doom.

Flare doesn't think it necessary to bath everyday, in fact, once a year seems sufficient to him. This has led to his friendship with a colony of space-flies, who hail him as their supreme being.

Myrn is trapped in a tiny room on top of a 9000 feet high mountain. The room has no doors, no windows, and the method of which he is placed within the room is unknown, even till the year 9000. Myrn is deeply obsessed with the numerical order of 9000, and carves the number order on each side of the wall for 9000 times for 9000 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.