1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Possible idea

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bluemoon.xx, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I have been thinking about this all day and had an idea for a modern day Peter Pan type deal. It can be Peter and Wendy or Peter and an OC that would be Wendy but another name if you so choose. I think I would like it to be set when the two are older, maybe just going into college? I suppose it would be kind of a love story but we can add elements of danger and action. I would love if someone with ideas would help me expand upon the plot. I would be playing Peter unless of course you wanted too. I could always play the OC who also can be male or female! I'm excited about this so I hope someone else likes the idea too!

2. Would you want to do a Peter and Jane? But have it where Peter and Wendy(first movie) didn't happen?? if not i'll be Wendy, I just like Jane more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.