Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyan

Original poster
(Please note that I [BCOLOR=#000000]don't [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]plan[/BCOLOR] to make this anytime soon, I just want to get an idea of how many people would be interested for future reference.)

I had an idea for a group-based school roleplay, specifically a "normal" high school. Except there's a Masquerade (what a "Masquerade" is is described in the link) and various other things going on, and a certain percent of students and staff are supernatural (elves, etc.) or scientific (robots, etc.) in nature.

As for "Why a group?", I feel like it would be easier to control and figure out where everyone is as a group (which will probably end up being just the opposite...), not to mention that multiple threads would be handy.

I have some of it planned out, just ask about it in this thread, and I'll answer as well as I can.

I'd probably need some more GMs if I do decide to do this, as me and my doormat-style roleplaying wouldn't exactly cut it.

(I admit to basing most of this off of Negima, but I don't want to make a fandom RP, and I noticed there wasn't anything much like this. [Unless I'm looking in the wrong places])

(I'm currently in a semi-hiatus so don't expect this very soon.)

I'm interested. Just let me know when you are going to post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.