1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

(Possible Cowboy) Romance

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Summer Rain, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Hi there everyone! I am looking for a roleplay partner that is just as hopeless of a romantic as I am. I love cowboy themed romances (historical or modern), but I'm game for just about any theme, even fantasy! Just as there is some romance in there, I will be happily content!
    Also, I am a very active partner. I've been roleplaying for years, though not on this site! I'm usually able to post multiple times a day - especially in the evening/night EST.
    I have a few ideas for a plot, let me know if you're interested!

2. What character do you enjoy playing most? I play either character and am a hopeless romantic and love all romance in general Cowboy is fine. I haven't rp'd in quite some time and have been searching to find somewhere to do it and would love to start up again so anything is good with me :) hope i'm not too out of date lol

3. Might be interested in converting Duffy to a modern day cowboy/western singer, if you're still up for a thread or two?

4. I would definetly be interested in any type of romantic RP, if you're still looking message me i'm on pretty much every evening Estern time :)