1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Hi there everyone! I am looking for a roleplay partner that is just as hopeless of a romantic as I am. I love cowboy themed romances (historical or modern), but I'm game for just about any theme, even fantasy! Just as there is some romance in there, I will be happily content!
Also, I am a very active partner. I've been roleplaying for years, though not on this site! I'm usually able to post multiple times a day - especially in the evening/night EST.
I have a few ideas for a plot, let me know if you're interested!

What character do you enjoy playing most? I play either character and am a hopeless romantic and love all romance in general Cowboy is fine. I haven't rp'd in quite some time and have been searching to find somewhere to do it and would love to start up again so anything is good with me :) hope i'm not too out of date lol

Might be interested in converting Duffy to a modern day cowboy/western singer, if you're still up for a thread or two?

I would definetly be interested in any type of romantic RP, if you're still looking message me i'm on pretty much every evening Estern time :)