2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Action, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Anime, Dystopian, Modern Fantasy
For solely @MarilynFae and I

Muse A and Muse B have always been the best of friends, since they were younger and until they were the perfect age of ten. Sadly Muse A (Or B) had to suddenly move away but the two never let that interfere with their friendship. They skyped, texted, called all day, nothing could stand in the way. They had vowed that they would always be friends, through thick or thin till the day they died. Even if they ever had a crush on each other, they were both too afraid to say something for fear of ruining the friendship, but they were best friends so of course they never had a crush on each other. Well one night, during a skype session that they had planned to stay up all night for, Muse A (or B) falls asleep and this gives Muse B (or A) a chance to truly look at them, and they realize that they truly do love Muse A (or B) and they can see themselves getting married with them. Though they don't want to voice their opinion for fear of ruining everything. So Muse B keeps silent, he listens to all of Muse A's boyfriend/girlfriend stories, listens to their heart break everything. Now it's their senior year in high school and Muse A (or B) is moving back to spend their last year with their best friend! Will Muse B (or A) confess their feelings before it's too late? Or will they bury them forever and just hope that Muse A (or B) will be happy with their lives.

[Feel free to add anything that you think I may have forgotten. You can also put this in any order you want. It doesn't have to be solely this order]

Appearance:
height:
weight;
build:
eye color:
hair color:
Distinguishing Features:
Name:
Nickname:
Birthday:
Personality:
Bio:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Habits:
Family:
Other:

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Akinli Magnus Chase, #8B0000]
"Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth."

• tumblr_inline_nrq0yzFXW31qlt39u_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nrq0z73QnR1qlt39u_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nrq0zjFDQP1qlt39u_500.gif

[fieldbox=♕Appearance♕, #8B0000]
    ⋊ Height: ⋉
    "I'm pretty tall if we're being honest."
    6'6"

⋊ Weight: ⋉
    "It's mostly muscle, mind you."
    195lbs

⋊ Build: ⋉
    "My build? Weird question man."
    Akinli is built to do sports. He has very broad shoulders and is practically made to do sports. He's muscular from years or weight lifting and he's got abs of steal basically. He's kind of like superman except unlike superman if he tried to lift or catch a car he would get squashed like a bug.

⋊ Eye Color: ⋉
    "Can't ya see?"
    Ocean Blue

⋊ Hair Color: ⋉
    "Pretty sure it's blonde unless you're trying to tell me otherwise."
    Sandy Blonde
    ⋊ Tattoos: ⋉
    "Surprisingly I have a few."
    It reads; I will either find a way, or make one.
    Aut%20viam%20inveniam%20aut%20faciam.jpg
    635542531153218896-731296683_e92cdb77a6a56789d052698f6467e26d.jpg
    d776ab4ab66ca0ea843c52bb12c4c150.jpg
    wolf-tattoos-31.jpg
    ⋊ Distinguishing features: ⋉
    "I have some marks here and there."
    -He has a small scar on his forehead from when he got hit in the head with a shovel
    -He has a few other scars here and there
    -A small scar on his his chin from when his father punched him in the jaw

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_nkhk6awfLf1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhk5gaDTx1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhk54IAFp1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhk4wn7Ie1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhk5n7Nm61sccn28.gif

[fieldbox=♕Basics♕, #8B0000]
    ⋊ Name: ⋉
    "I AM BATMAN!"
    Akinli Magnus Chase

⋊ Nickname: ⋉
    "I have a lot."
    Chase || Dork (this is used a lot) || Kin

⋊ Gender: ⋉
    "Okay yeah buddy, listen, that question isn't going to fly."
    Male

⋊ Age: ⋉
    "Old enough to do my own thing baby!"
    (please don't leave him to do his own thing...it won't end well.)

⋊ Birthday: ⋉
    "AMERICA BABY!!"
    July 4

⋊ Sexuality: ⋉
    "Sorry, I don't really swing towards dudes."
    Heterosexual

⋊ Grade: ⋉
    "Graduating and leaving this hell hole!"
    Senior
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_nkhkofT1LW1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhkpj5OQM1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhknlNC8e1sccn28.gif

[fieldbox=♕Mentality♕, #8B0000]
    ⋊ Personality: ⋉

⋊ Positive Traits ⋉

⋊ Dorky: ⋉ Akinli is certainly interesting. He can exude confidence and that he knows what he's doing...but he really doesn't. When he comes across someone he finds beautiful or charming, everything he's learned goes out the window. He constantly puts his foot in his mouth or makes stupid blunders.

⋊ Kind: ⋉ He's very kind, willing to help those that are in need of help without any hesitation. This of course leads to being taken advantage of from time to time, but we'll get to that later.

⋊ Loyal: ⋉ Akinli is extremely loyal, almost to a fault. You could even call him a dog in a sense. He's most loyal to his family (even if they aren't fully blood related) and those that are closest to him. He'd do anything to help them out. However, once you lose his trust, you can almost never get it back.

⋊ Intelligent: ⋉ He's extremely smart, despite putting his foot in his mouth and coming across stupid. And not just book smart, but street smart as well. Seriously if he really wants to he could probably steal something (don't even bring that up to him)

⋊ Brave: ⋉ Just your typical hero bravery. Akinli isn't afraid to lay down his life for his family, loved ones or his people. He'll rush to protect someone if they are defenseless (even someone he doesn't know) and he's quick to make sure that he takes action.

⋊ Selfless: ⋉ Again, Akinli would lay down his life for those he holds dear. He much rather see someone else happy or get to live a fulfilling life. He doesn't hesitate to give food or money to the homeless if he feels that they really deserve it.

⋊ Adventurous: ⋉ Ah yes, what a very adventurous spirit in deed. This probably explains his need to escape the classroom walls and just go exploring. This of course gets him in trouble a lot but he rather go hiking or surfing or whatever than be sitting in a classroom.

⋊ Fast: ⋉ Because of his father's abuse towards not only him but towards his other siblings, Akinli learned to become extremely fast; ready to protect his mother or his siblings or even himself when he could.

⋊ Quick-witted: ⋉ He's ready to make a quick retort whenever it's needed, though it is usually more prominent when he is around those that he is close to. He can't help it, the words just pour out like word vomit.

⋊ Negative Traits ⋉

⋊ Guarded: ⋉ Because of the actions of his father, despite his open attitude, Akinli is actually very guarded and very rarely does he let those in. He is nervous he's going to get hurt, not only that he doesn't want others to fuss over him. He keeps everything that happens with his family behind closed doors.

⋊ Trouble Maker: ⋉ Now don't get Akinli wrong, he doesn't try to cause trouble on purpose and it's not like he's really doing anything. He just has so much pent up anger that he doesn't always know what to do with and sometimes it he just lashes out. Usually he lashes out at bullies the most (he believes they deserve it).

⋊ Mischievous: ⋉ He loves goofing off and sometimes that includes pulling pranks or just pretending to hide when he's needed. (he is seriously a two year old in an eighteen year old body)This of course usually doesn't go over well with his father but in his opinion, he sees nothing wrong since he hates his father anyway.

⋊ Hot Headed: ⋉ Usually Akinli is very calm and collected, or he tries to be, but there are times when he just snaps since he usually buries his emotions, feeling as if that is a sign of weakness. Though when he snaps it's usually when he's looking for/or is in a fight.

⋊ Loyal: ⋉ This is both a positive and negative trait. Sometimes he makes a badge judgement and he tries to help those that don't always deserve help and it comes back and bites him in the butt.

⋊ Excitable: ⋉ Akinli is seriously like a puppy and sometimes he gets so excited that it's hard to calm him down. Thing was too, he gets excited about the strangest things. This is considered bad because sometimes he gets too excited at the wrong time.

⋊ Likes: ⋉
    "The outdoors of course!"

Reading || Adventuring || Getting out of the House || Rain || Warm weather || Stars || Music || Puppies || Photography || Rock Climbing || Beaches || Guitar || Cello || Fighting

⋊ Dislikes: ⋉
    "My father makes me pretty mad."

His father || Being Confined || Cold weather || Bees || Sweet Food || Bugs || The scent of Flowers || Awkward silence || Seeing his friend upset || Not being able to do anything || His Asthma

⋊ Habits: ⋉
    "My habits?"
    -He runs his hand through his hair
    -He clenches and unclenches his fists when trying to stay calm
    -He usually gives that disapproving father/big brother look if he doesn't approve of something
    -He usually shoulder bumps people a lot (usually lightly)

⋊ Hobbies: ⋉
    "Hmm let's see."

Playing football || running || Playing the guitar and cello || Sports || video games

⋊ Talents: ⋉
    "I'm good at juggling!"

Playing the guitar || Playing the Cello || Sports || Exploring || Reading || Running || Getting in trouble || Dancing || Escaping the confines of the classroom

⋊ Fears: ⋉
    "Oh please, I don't have any."

-Bees: Don't get him started.
    -Asthma: He's afraid he's actually going to die of an asthma attack one day
    -Betrayal: Because Akinli puts so much of himself into his relationships, he's afraid one day he'll be stabbed in the back
    -Losing his loved ones: Those that he becomes extremely loyal and close to, he doesn't want to lose them and he would be devastated if he does.
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_nkhkhwaKAQ1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhkhcWz1c1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhkirH4F01sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhkhhR4BM1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhkgtvmR81sccn28.gif

[fieldbox=♕Stats♕, #8B0000]
    ⋊ Strength: ⋉
    "It feels kind of awkward to talk about myself."

Guitar || Cello || Reading || Cooking || Hard working || Writing Songs || Being a dork || Sports

⋊ Weaknesses: ⋉
    "Haha I guess myself."

Dorky || Dorky || Dorky || Overthinks || His father || A bit Naive || Too excitable

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_mlk6o35LBi1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mlk746lDxw1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mlk7kgp4fz1qz4rgp.gif

[fieldbox=♕History♕, #8B0000]
    ⋊ History: ⋉
    "I like to think that I'm a polite guy but even I have my limits. This is none of your concern."

He came from a broken home, what more could you say? Akinli's father was fine with his family for awhile before he started to sleep around, see other people and treat his mother like complete and utter crap. Why his mother stayed with that horrible man for as long as she did he doesn't know. His father was rude and constantly belittled them, announced he knocked up his mother once again and said he would take care of the children only to leave them once more. So you could say he has a pretty big family. Akinli and his family grew up with this for awhile, well the ones that were older at least before finally he stood up to him. He can't really remember what had happened, he snapped. And in self defense he attacked his father and that old man fled only to return once more. His mother was much stronger this time and she finally gathered up her courage and left him. They moved to a small town where his mother remarried and they are now living with a nice guy and his mother couldn't be any happier.

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_nkhlbgkL6C1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhl96UdaO1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhl7gStgu1sccn28.gif

[fieldbox=♕Family♕, #8B0000]
    ⋊ Family: ⋉
    "My family is very important to me."
    Alexander Chase - Step-father
    [spoili]
    tumblr_mg36hmbRMb1r8vsaio1_500.gif
    [/spoili]
    Anastasia Chase - Mother
    [spoili]
    tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
    [/spoili]
    Kahlen Chase - Older sister
    [spoili]
    tumblr_mcdocmXtag1racco5o1_500.gif
    [/spoili]
    Adaline Chase - Older Sister
    [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_nh3ilywCof1t6da4c.gif
    [/spoili]
    Augustus Chase - Younger Brother
    [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_mkymgxibve1qz4rgp.gif
    [/spoili]
    Katherine Chase - Younger Sister
    [spoili]
    tumblr_m8zan135fq1rencuro2_500.gif
    [/spoili]

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_nkhkgkrhu71sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhkfp35HR1sccn28.gif
    tumblr_inline_nkhkf33njF1sccn28.gif

[fieldbox=♕Extras♕, #8B0000]
    ⋊ Extra: ⋉
    "What else do you need to know?
    -He has bad asthma
    -There's very few people that can get him to open up
    -He hates his father
    -He wishes his father was dad
    -He has PTSD that no one really knows about (except for your character if you want)
    -Sports keeps his mind off of things
    [/fieldbox]

"I've never been one to do as I'm told."
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Alexandria MacKenzie Hunter, #03A89E]
"Who would you be the world never gave you a label?"

• tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo7_250.gif
    tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo8_250.gif
    tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo3_250.gif

[fieldbox=☼ Appearance ☼, #03A89E]
    ☽ Height: ☾
    "I may be short but I can still take you down."
    5'0"

☽ Weight: ☾
    "With small height, comes small weight."
    110lbs

☽ Build: ☾
    "Swimmer's body baby."
    Alexandria has what is known as a swimmer's body (since she is a swimmer). She has broad shoulders and a slim body. Sadly she doesn't have the height but she has a pretty mean kick and powerful legs which allows her to get some power in the water.

☽ Eye Color: ☾
    "Can't ya see?"
    Hazel

☽ Hair Color: ☾
    "Hmm I've dyed it blonde before, but it's usually red. That's right, I'm a ginger!"
    Red

☽ Tattoos: ☾
    "I have one on the inside of my wrist."
    e1cfab3a48c4fff929ddbd8c1b39cbf9.jpg

☽ Distinguishing features: ☾
    "I live in a house of three older brothers, they were pretty rough."
    -She has a scar on her knee from falling off of her bike
    -a small scar above her eyebrow
    -a birthmark the shape of a deformed star on the inside of her right knee

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_o4p9ynqPLk1v1cdi6o1_250.gif
    tumblr_o4p9ynqPLk1v1cdi6o8_250.gif
    tumblr_o4p9ynqPLk1v1cdi6o2_250.gif
    tumblr_o4p9ynqPLk1v1cdi6o7_250.gif
    tumblr_o4p6u4Mb671v1cdi6o5_250.gif

[fieldbox=☼ Basics ☼, #03A89E]
    ☽ Name: ☾
    "Take a guess!"
    Alexandria MacKenzie Hunter

☽ Nickname: ☾
    "I have a few I guess. Only one is reserved for my bestie!"
    Alex || Hunter (mostly what her team calls her) || (And then cute one that only your character calls her if we can come up with one)

☽ Gender: ☾
    "Wow, rude much?"
    Female

☽ Age: ☾
    "My age is classified, thank you very much."

☽ Birthday: ☾
    "I'm a Christmas baby!!"
    December 25

☽ Sexuality: ☾
    "That's a rather personal question isn't it?"
    Heterosexual

☽ Grade: ☾
    "Two more years and then I'm gone!"
    Junior

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_o0jb93tc4H1v1cdi6o5_250.gif
    tumblr_o0jb93tc4H1v1cdi6o7_250.gif
    tumblr_o0jb93tc4H1v1cdi6o6_250.gif

[fieldbox=☼ Mentality ☼, #03A89E]
    ☽ Personality: ☾
    "I like to think I'm nice."

Whimsical || Carefree || Caring || Ambivert || Adventurous || Daring || Charming || Childlike || Protective || Stubborn || Hardworking || Hopeless romantic

Alexandria takes mostly after her father than she really does her mother. She is a very whimsical and carefree girl, loving to pull pranks on others or just goof around when she can. She tries not to let too many things bog her down and if she bumps into negative people she tries to see them in a more positive outlook. This can lead people to think that she is a good for nothing airhead that can't do anything right but she's actually quite smart and hardworking. She's not Einstein smart, but smart enough to pass her classes and make sure she's one of the top students. Like her mother, she's very caring and willing to help those that need help, putting a band aid on their injury or maybe listening to them if they need to get something off their chest, you name it. While her father was more of an extrovert and her mother seemed to be more on the introverted side, this is where she sides with her mother. Alexandria tends to lean more towards the extroverted side and going out to parties and hanging out with huge crowds tends to tire her out. She rather stay at home and read a good book, play some music, watch television or just hang out with some close friends.

Like her father she is very adventurous and this leads her to go on random hikes or just take a walk in the woods nearby her house. There will be times you won't be able to find her unless you know her favorite spots or the types of adventures she likes to go on. Also like her father she is daring; ready to take risks and not fearing the consequences (all the time), charming; sometimes she uses her charm to get what she wants and childlike. She's goofy to a fault and sometimes she gets a bit too worked up on certain things; things that seem meaningless to others but are important to her. Though she comes off as childlike and not afraid of anything, Alexandria is actually quite protective of herself, shielding her heart from those that may want to break it. She knows that it may not be possible but if by chance she wants to avoid heartbreak and be able to find the one that she's meant to be with, without kissing a bunch of toads, she wants the love that her parents have. And she is ready to put up wall after wall to keep her and her heart safe until she finds that love. This also makes her rather stubborn though, and it doesn't help that both of her parents were extremely stubborn as well. She's as stubborn as a mule and if she is against something or there is something she doesn't like, she's willing to put up a fight.

☽ Likes: ☾
    "I really enjoy reading!"

Playing the piano, guitar and violin || Reading || Adventure || Swimming || Stars || Greek Mythology || Fairytales || Rain || Writing || Shopping for books || Winter || Photography

☽ Dislikes: ☾
    "Well..."

Bullies || Drunks || Feeling lonely || Not being able to help || Spicy Food || Sushi || Fish || Being bored || Rude people || Drugs || Boring people

☽ Habits: ☾
    "I'm not too sure."
    -She chews on her lower lip when she's worried
    -She chews on her thumb nail when she's trying to think
    -When she gets angry she starts to cry
    -Rubs her hands together when she's nervous

☽ Hobbies: ☾
    "I have a few hobbies."

Swimming || Dancing || Reading || Playing the piano and guitar || Baking || Searching for books

☽ Talents: ☾
    "I'm good at juggling!"

Swimming || Reading || Playing instruments || Baking || Finding Books || Dancing || Singing

☽ Fears: ☾
    "I don't really like spiders...."

Disappointment || Losing her family || Letting others down || Tests (she has terrible anxiety) || Losing her best friend || Spiders

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_o4p6u4Mb671v1cdi6o2_250.gif
    tumblr_o4p6u4Mb671v1cdi6o1_250.gif
    tumblr_o4p6u4Mb671v1cdi6o9_250.gif
    tumblr_o4p6u4Mb671v1cdi6o7_250.gif
    tumblr_o4p9ynqPLk1v1cdi6o6_250.gif

[fieldbox=☼ Stats ☼, #03A89E]
    ☽ Strength: ☾
    "It feels kind of awkward to talk about myself."

Swimming || Hard working || playing the guitar || violin || piano || baking || Constellations || Reading || Greek Mythology

☽ Weaknesses: ☾
    "Haha I guess myself."

Public speaking || Sarcasm (she doesn't always pick up on it) || Street Smarts || People's feelings (she's pretty dense) || Flowers (she's allergic)

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_o5079cWelp1v1cdi6o8_250.gif
    tumblr_o5079cWelp1v1cdi6o5_250.gif
    tumblr_o5079cWelp1v1cdi6o3_250.gif

[fieldbox=☼ History ☼, #03A89E]
    ☽ History: ☾
    "I'm not bad at it...oh you mean my past!"

She's had a good life since she could remember. She is her father's little princess and the precious baby sister that her brothers fiercely protect. She was originally born in London where she lived there for a few years with her mother, father and brothers until her father's job took them overseas and to America. At first she wasn't too keen on going, the idea made her sad and she didn't want to leave her friends behind. However she didn't have a choice but it all ended well. She moved to America and she ended up making some lovely friends and even finding a best friend that she can't live without.

Now of course growing up in a household with three unruly brothers led to some problems of course. She grew up to be a little more tomboyish than most girls considering her brothers were always rough housing and she always wanted to play with them. There were a few times here and there were she got some ouchies or scars from their rough housing but she always enjoyed playing with them. To this day she is still a bit more tomboyish compared to all the girls at school but she has fun none the less and she's glad that her father had moved them to America.

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_o632tlTTFl1v1cdi6o3_250.gif
    tumblr_o632tlTTFl1v1cdi6o2_250.gif
    tumblr_o632tlTTFl1v1cdi6o8_250.gif

[fieldbox=☼ Family ☼, #03A89E]
    ☽ Family: ☾
    "I love my family!"

James Hunter - Father
    [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_nyl4dsjnHn1scq4k2_500.gif
    [/spoili]

Lauren Hunter - Mother
    [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_mptvsy4ubu1qz4rgp.gif
    [/spoili]

Matthew Hunter - Older Brother
    [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_npnipf7i751ssbjt8_540.gif
    [/spoili]

Owen Hunter - Older Brother
    [spoili]
    tumblr_mte1qlWZt31qmsw7fo2_r1_250.gif
    [/spoili]

Theodore Hunter - Older Brother
    [spoili]
    large.gif
    [/spoili]

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_od3crzTva41qhgz1ko8_250.gif
    tumblr_od3crzTva41qhgz1ko4_250.gif
    tumblr_od3crzTva41qhgz1ko1_250.gif

[fieldbox=☼ Extras ☼, #03A89E]
    ☽ Extra: ☾
    "Nope, I'm outta here!"
    -She has a photographic memory
    -She loves to read
    -She hates the fact that she cries when she's upset
    -She has a small British accent. It's more evident when's she's angry or stressed
    -She can name every constellation and Greek myth there is
    -She wears her contacts basically 18 hours a day
    -very rarely does she wear her glasses
    [/fieldbox]

"You don't have a soul; you are a soul. You have a body."
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="John Michael Bakers, green, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]
eaf5dde6efa4857e699ce20566163647.gif

• tumblr_na08ulY3941s9i02bo5_250.gif
    latest
    tumblr_inline_o96j4q7FNb1rg2u5y_500.gif

[fieldbox="Appearance, green, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]Height:
    6'1
    Weight:
    184 lbs
    Build:
    Thinner than most, but still muscle packed
    Eye Color:
    Brown
    Hair Color:
    Brown
    Distinguishing Features:
    Scars:
    One above his eyebrow, one two inches wide on his stomach, right above his ribs, and another on his back, tracing from his shoulder blade to almost his hip. He keeps the last one covered with his tattoo mostly.
    Tattoos:
    42f3a2eb45b965aff0f35ba4414dbe76.jpg
    tattoo-tribal-shoulder.jpg
    93be1e57689d3b63e4caa923c7abbf50.jpg
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_o57uq3nrj21twalzv_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_na5kppGRtX1szaa83.gif
    tumblr_inline_o57uz14b5j1twalzv_500.gif

[fieldbox="Basics, green, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]Name:
    John Michael Bakers
    Nickname:
    John; JM
    Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
    Grade:
    Junior
    Birthday:
    January 20[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_nysp7hyLY21qfz0ze_500.gif
    tumblr_nuyulnUc5M1uh1y2bo1_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_o57v0a9jKG1twalzv_500.gif

[fieldbox="Mentality, green, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]Personality:
    Active: John is always doing something to keep himself active. From running, to sports, to finding trouble to get into, he is always trying to get outside and do something.
    Adventurous: John loves adventures and everything they have to offer. He liked exploring and seeing the beautiful things he can find and people he can meet. He is always up for an adventure, no matter what time of day it is.
    Appreciative: He is very appreciative of what he does have and he doesn't take anything for granted. Since he didn't have a lot growing up, he knows how easily something can be taken from you and he appreciates what he has.
    Caring: John is very caring of everyone, even if he isn't that close to them. He will always go out of his way to help people in need, even if it means risking his own life. He loved helping others and making sure they know they are cared about.
    Charming: John is definitely charming and always pulling a flirt towards someone. He is a ladies man and loves going out and meeting new people, especially girls. This doesn't mean he is a player though, because he is far from that. He treats the girls he goes out with right, and has only dated a fair few. He is just very charming and flirtatious.
    Confident: John is very confident, especially since he got into high school. Because he is the class clown and always has some girl after him, he learned to be more confident in who he really is. He doesn't go around boasting and thinking he is better than others, but he does like who he is and knows he has a lot of abilities.
    Freethinking: John is always freethinking. Usually, his thoughts and opinions are different than others, but he doesn't mind. When he became more confident, he started sharing his ideas and thoughts more, even if others didn't believe him, because he did. He is always thinking about something and constantly day dreaming.
    Honest: The one thing that John hates, are liars. He can't stand them. Especially when they lie to him or to the people he loves. He would never lie to someone, and he doesn't believe that a small lie is for the better. The best is to tell the truth, always.
    Abrupt: Sometimes, he is very abrupt. He sometimes just randomly says things that doesn't make any sense and since he doesn't lie and he is very abrupt, sometime he comes off as rude if someone asks his opinion.
    Loud: John is VERY loud. He is always flying through the halls, finding one of his friends or a girl to flirt with and he isn't afraid to scream from the top of a building about how he feels. He doesn't get embarrassed easily, so being loud is in his nature.

- Food - Cooking - Baseball - Girls - Swimming - Rain - Summer - Outdoors - Adventures - Water - Flying - Basketball - Football - Flirting - Discovering - Exploring - Having Fun - Different Cultures - Learning - No School - Weekends - Movies - Arguing - Running -
    Dislikes:
    - School - Sitting Still - Snow - Boring People - Hypocrites - Liars - Winter - TV Shows - Preppy Girls - Silence - Sour Food - Sweet Food - Spicy Food -
    Hobbies:
    - Baseball - Football - Basketball - Exploring - Adventures - Movies - Having Fun - Cooking -
    Habits:
    - Tapping his foot - Clicking his pen - Biting his lip - Daydreaming -
    Fears:
    - Spiders - Bugs - Big Animals - Losing someone he cares about - Being helpless - Fires -[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_mysxraAT781qfr9uko8_250.gif
    tumblr_o1hkzvvkIs1v6qtjwo1_400.gif
    2aca314932cb7e4f5920aed653dda0e2.jpg

[fieldbox="Stats, green, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]
    Strengths:
    - Cooking - Flirting - Adventures - Drawing - Art - Painting - Sketching - Guitar -
    Weaknesses:
    - Singing - Baking - Sitting Still - Any musical instrument except guitar -[/fieldbox]

• e024909f8468bc3b6435113b833e8204.gif
    tumblr_o6ingeiuwe1vn3vz1o1_250.gif
    68747470733a2f2f34392e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f63323364623933613530613232633330616137353735626331323566306638662f74756d626c725f6e76346a75727a323931317538336a67656f315f3235302e676966

[fieldbox="History, green, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]
    Bio:
    John grew up in a very poor family. His parents couldn't afford a house or schooling because they couldn't find jobs, so they all moved into a homeless shelter when he was six. His parents finally found jobs and began working, finally able to send him to school when he was ten. He spent two years trying to catch up on everything since he only knew what his parents or others at the homeless shelter taught him, which wasn't much. Just how to talk and to spell his name. Everything else he had to catch up on He had always been a 'troubled' kid, just meaning that he wanted to always be doing something or having fun or exploring, causing him to get into some kind of trouble. So when he joined school, it was hard for him to sit still an concentrate, which made it harder for him to learn what he needed to know. They later found out he has ADHD and that was part of the problem, and later that dyslexia also played a huge role into it. Within a couple years and a lot of hard work, he was caught up and attending regular classes with others in his age range. The older he got, the more comfortable and confident he got. After they got him in schooling, they could afford a small house and slowly, as they worked and saved up money, they got to where they are now, in a big, nice house with plenty of things that they need and even want. They aren't the richest, but they had invested their money wisely and held much of it safely so they always had extra and could have a nice life now. His family is all close, not extremely, but they are close, and they eventually adopted John a younger sister. [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_o9wqcw55ZY1vxv8z8o1_400.gif
    tumblr_o1djp4M2Oq1sck9kfo1_400.gif
    tumblr_inline_na5k3q7b8C1szaa83.gif

[fieldbox="Family, green, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]
    Family:
    Mother: Alison Marie Baker [spoili]
    40faee61b5451ed7692639eaea13e302.jpg
    [/spoili]

Father: Martin John Baker [spoili]
    d998d10dbce282e4178d912f1d6422c9.jpg
    [/spoili]

Sister: Amelia Chrystal Baker [spoili]
    latest
    [/spoili]
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_o57vb35ao11twalzv_500.gif
    6083fb10a4c8fdacae84bf95f6dbcccd.gif
    tumblr_mysxraAT781qfr9uko6_250.gif

[fieldbox="Extra, green, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]
    Other:
    None[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Arabella Rosoleen Sanchez, #d90444, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]
large.gif

• tumblr_n9217aMbla1tg2btso7_250.gif
    tumblr_ne2mj3VDQA1twkn6do1_250.gif
    tumblr_nnphyg5KZg1rnj5vao7_250.gif

[fieldbox="Appearance, #d90444, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]Height:
    5'3
    Weight:
    113 lbs
    Build:
    Thin, flexible, dancer body
    Eye Color:
    Blue
    Hair Color:
    Blonde
    Distinguishing Features:
    Scars:
    Small ones here and there. One on her back, left hip about 2 inches. One on her right thumb, small.
    Piercings:
    f2ef9d73ba3561304a8d658e215a0734.jpg
    demi-lovato.jpg
    belly-button-piercing-and-red-star-waist-tattoo-5.jpg
    Tattoos:
    c213e5d87f6f6baf3ad2cf1be3dcfb8e.jpg
    e96d72dbc85550f1c2025a2fc6a7b3f4.jpg
    just_breathe.jpg
    87d010e03baca5284792fda495485b12.jpg
    bd937e51eafc65893a3c1401827a9999.jpg
    34921bbbeec7fe7f10d46b3d03f2d0c0.jpg
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_nbg7jnxjsy1twkn6do1_250.gif
    tumblr_n7l79uzmKz1qbgpauo2_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_nvrmwi1cyn1ub1jaco6_r1_400.gif

[fieldbox="Basics, #d90444, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]Name:
    Arabella Rosoleen Sanchez
    Nickname:
    Arabella; Bella; Bell; Flower
    Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
    Grade:
    Senior
    Birthday:
    October 29[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_n5e2vcIILs1twkn6do4_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n36dnu4fWg1s6089do2_r1_250.gif
    sabrina-carpenter-stars.gif

[fieldbox="Mentality, #d90444, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]Personality:
    Gullible: Arabella is very gullible, especially with people she trusts. She will believe them until they give her a reason not to. This sometimes gets her in trouble, believing things that aren't true.
    Fun: She loves to have fun! She is very friendly and makes new friends everyday, but she has one specifically she spends all her time with. But she loves having fun, no matter what it is! Which is why she loves trying new things so much.
    Trustworthy: Arabella is the most trustworthy person in the entire world. She won't tell your secrets and never betray you because she would hate for anyone to do it to her, and she knows how it feels. She will always be the girl people go to for advice or just a shoulder to cry on when they need to talk. She always has open ears.
    Stubborn: Although she is usually a laid back person, if it comes to things she cares about, Arabella can be the most stubborn girl in the world. She doesn't like taking no for an answer and she will fight until the end for what she believes in and what she wants.
    Persuasive: With her looks, she has learned that she can get basically anything she wants, especially from males, if she really tries. She is very persuasive and when her looks don't work, she brings up valid points and is a good arguer. If it still doesn't work, her stubborn side shines through.
    Caring: Arabella cares about everything and everyone, even when they don't deserve it. She sees the best in everyone and would risk everything she had to protect someone because she has such a huge heart. She thinks that everyone is a good person inside, even if others don't see it.
    Forgiving: Although she hates this about herself, Arabella can't hold a grudge. Even if you really hurt her, she will forgive you eventually. She hates it, but she is very forgiving.
    Optimistic: Arabella is very much optimistic, about everything. She thinks the world is full of good, even though she has mostly seen evil. She thinks everyone has a good side and they deserve second chances. And she thinks that even through the pain, there is healing. She will always give you the good side of things when asked.
    Strong: Despite everything this girl has been through, you'd never see her cry unless you're close to her. She always holds her head high and is always smiling, even if she is hurting. She thinks that by making others happy, she will somehow be happy too.

- Cooking - Baking - Singing - Music - Piano - Chello - Guitar - Writing - Reading - Being Outside - Having Fun - Adventures - Meeting New People - Movies - Rain - Swimming - Summer - Spring - Flowers - Winter - Snow - Travel - Video Taping - Photography -
    Dislikes:
    - School - Sitting Still - Spicy Food - Sour Food - Drawing - Art - Painting - Bugs - Spiders - Snakes - Sharks - Being Alone in the dark - Darkness -
    Hobbies:
    - Cooking - Singing - Baking - Reading - Chello - Piano - Writing - Trying New Things - Taking Pictures - Taking Videos -
    Habits:
    - Humming - Biting her lip - Tapping her foot -
    Fears:
    - Spiders - Bugs - Snakes - Drowning -[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_n9va2c9m1v1swlvxfo3_250.gif
    tumblr_n34kvxYHAr1twkn6do3_250.gif
    tumblr_nyxrke21Z21ui9symo9_250.gif

[fieldbox="Stats, #d90444, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]
    Strengths:
    - Singing - Chello - Piano - Music - Writing - Baking - Cooking - Photography - Videos -
    Weaknesses:
    - Drawing - Painting - Art - Sitting Still - Public Speaking -[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_nsk2xcx9PD1ub1jaco5_r1_400.gif
    tumblr_npyohrNAkl1unpscvo2_250.gif
    tumblr_npyohrNAkl1unpscvo1_250.gif

[fieldbox="History, #d90444, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]
    Bio:
    Arabella grew up in a small city with her two older brothers and her parents. They were like the perfect family. Had everything they needed and a few wants. Their parents danced in the kitchen when they made dinner together, the siblings fought but had each other's backs, and they were all filled with love. Then her parents were killed in a car accident. Thankfully her brothers had football practice, so they weren't in the car. Arabella survived the crash with a few scratches and bruises, but her parents were instantly killed because, as the paramedics put it, they weren't wearing their seatbelts. So the three kids were moved across the state to live with their aunt, whom they had barely talked to their entire lives. After adjusting to a new place without their parents and with basically a stranger, Arabella continued her education and her music, at least some of it. She played piano because she had wanted to, but her mother tried to get her to play chello, and once she agreed, she fell in love with it and had a natural talent. After her mother passed away though, she refused to play it. The same thing happened with her photography. Her father was an artist and his favorite was pictures, so she followed him around and learned all of his tricks. She began taking really good pictures and winning with them, but once her father died, she put her camera and video recorder away. Her brothers and aunt were convinced she was depressed, and maybe she was, but Arabella just wouldn't talk to anyone. She didn't become mute, but she was just overwhelmed with emotion. On top of her depression and parents death, she began her first year of high school and one of her old friends invited her to a party where she met a guy. After awhile of dating Andrew, he began to abuse her, physically and emotionally. She didn't want to end it, too afraid, until one night he forced her to have sex, and it pushed her over. She attempted to kill herself when she had gotten home. She locked herself in the bathroom and swallowed all the pills in her aunts medicine cabinet and followed it down with alcohol, though she never was a drinker. She had cut herself before, but she hadn't even done anything this extreme, but after what had just happened, she didn't feel that there was a way to survive without the pain. Her brother, Ethan, found her and called the ambulance. She survived and was diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety. She was prescribed anti depressants and for a long time, her family kept a close eye on her. But once she got out of the dark hole, she turned her life around and stopped trying to hurt herself. She still doesn't take pictures or videos or play the chello, but she is much happier now with her aunt and brothers surrounding her with love, though they still don't know the real reason she attempted suicide. No one but her does, too embarrassed to say it.[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_ns24irV1YD1tlk9kvo8_400.gif
    tumblr_inline_nk56zj4qdT1s3l2i4.gif
    tumblr_nyxrke21Z21ui9symo4_250.gif

[fieldbox="Family, #d90444, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]
    Family:
    Aunt: Madison Rose Brown [spoili]
    88027_thump.jpg
    [/spoili]

Older Brother (19): Jason Michael Sanchez[spoili]
    aeee3d3ef95930b456a51e310896dc74.jpg
    [/spoili]

Older Brother (21): Ethan Ray Sanchez[spoili]
    a574710d35fefdf880da24e116d98be3.jpg
    [/spoili]
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_n9va2c9m1v1swlvxfo5_250.gif
    tumblr_n9va2c9m1v1swlvxfo1_250.gif
    tumblr_n7l79uzmKz1qbgpauo1_250.gif

[fieldbox="Extra, #d90444, dotted, 10, Book Antiqua"]
    Other:
    None[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:

tumblr_o0jb93tc4H1v1cdi6o5_250.gif

[bg=#8B8989]Outfit:[/bg]
[spoili]
59cc67cc0fed320ebb6827a732df9d95.jpg
[/spoili]
[fieldbox=☼ Alexandria MacKenzie Hunter ☼, #03A89E]
Could you say the idea of school? Ew. That was not what Alexandria wanted to deal with, at least not right now. "What do you mean I can't go to Peter's party this weekend?" She complained with a small whine as she slumped back in her seat. Her mother was being unfair right now. "Dad! Please talk to her about this! Peter has a back to school celebration each year! Please, it's going to be epic!" She was a daddy's girl and usually if she batted her lashes and gave him the puppy dog eyes he would think that her mother was being unfair. Don't get her wrong, Alex loved her mother but on times like these she made her so upset. All she wanted to do was go to the party and hang out with her best friend John. It wasn't like she was even going to drink.

"I think I have to agree with your mother on this one." And her one and only person let her down. "C'mon! Please! Listen John will be there so he'll make sure I stay out of trouble, not that I get into much trouble anyway and not to mention Theodore will be there." She watched as they looked at each other and then back at her while they let the silence grow. "This is ridiculous." Alex threw her arms up in air as she pushed back from the table and stood up. "I have to get to school, please...please reconsider. You guys aren't even going to be home." Letting out a long sigh she left the table and headed over towards her bag. Did her parents not trust her? She didn't really know sometimes. "Bye!" Alex slung her bag over her shoulder and headed out towards her car. Her older brother Theodore was a year older and he already left which just left her car as well as her parents.

Big family and lots of money. Sometimes people bullied Alex about that, that she paid for her grades, her friends and everything else. She hated that. Unlocking her Jeep compass she climbed in and hooked up her phone. This was hers, solely and completely hers. Alex had worked hard to afford this, odd end jobs and her lifeguarding money. Her parents chipped in at least a quarter of it but all of it was hers and she was proud. Turning on the music she backed up and headed towards school. She honestly wasn't even sure why she wanted to go to the party so badly, she usually hated huge crowds and loud thumping bases. But then again this was Junior year and not to mention John was going and they were practically inseparable.

After a fifteen minute drive she finally arrived at school and pulled into a parking space. "Ew." The young female groaned as she stared at the school and watched others get out of their cars and head inside. "Welcome back to hell." She muttered under her breath as she grabbed her things and left her car. Now she had to go find her best friend. The one everyone thought she was dating but wasn't. That's how close they were, they were best friends, nothing more and nothing less. Sure they flirted with each other and acted like they were dating but they weren't, that was just their relationship and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Cupping her hands over her mouth she shouted, "John!" Sometimes being short sucked but props to her friend for being over six foot tall. Hazel colored eyes glanced around until she found a tall brown haired male and a mischievous grin crossed her features. "Ay Theodore!" Alex called out when she saw her brother at his care and she bounded over to him, a bright smile on her face. "Hold this." Alex handed him her things and ran over towards John and when she reached him she jumped onto his back, her arms circling around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Hey there bestie." She whispered in his ear before she unraveled herself and dropped down to the ground. "Missed ya." She offered up a big smile to him.
[/fieldbox]

[spoili]
d566a082ca53cde6b89ab7f6967ed5c0.jpg
[/spoili]

[fieldbox=♕ Akinli Magnus Chase ♕, #8B0000]
New school year, new Akinli. Yeah not really. However it was a new school year and not to mention his senior. Akinli was already up by the crack of dawn ready to go on a sunrise hike. Now he was in the shower washing off all the dirt and grime before the start of the day. "I've got a pocket pocket full of sunshine! I've got a pocket full and it's all mine! Whoa...whooooaaa! Take me away..." He was an idiot. Of course Akinli would be one to sing the stupidly cheesy shower songs but that was who he was. He suffered a great deal of pain when he was younger and now that he was older he learned to just go with the flow. Fight what you want to fight for and let life happen. After about a twenty minute shower he got out and quickly got dressed.

Pulling on a shirt he headed downstairs where his two younger siblings were sitting at the table. Both Augustus and Katherine were two years younger than he was. Ah yes twins, aren't they just wonderful. They didn't quite have their license yet and so of course Akinli got to be the lucky guy who drove them around. Swiping a poptart from the toaster he chuckled when his little sister started to complain. "Hey, I'm the one whose driving you two, don't complain. Now, hurry up, we've got to get school." He told them as he shoved another bite in his mouth. "You just want to go find your girlfriend, Arabella." She had teased and Akinli rolled his eyes. "Best friend might I remind you." He corrected her as he grabbed the keys and headed out the door.

His siblings soon followed after and before they knew it they were on the road to school. Gross. Akinli was just glad that this was his senior year. He was ready to get out, do something better with his life, go to college and maybe become a lawyer or something. He didn't really know, he just wanted to get out of this small town and make his mother proud. He listened as they talked in the back seat in their secret language. It was kind of like martian language, weird to others but they understood it. "Would you two please talk in english?" He asked with a small chuckle. Akinli wasn't really sure when or how they came up with it but it became something that they used when they didn't want others listening in or knowing what they were talking about.

When they got to school Akinli put his car in park and got out, glancing at the twins when they got out as well. "Alright, now go be weirdos somewhere else." The older male gave a slight wave and headed off towards his locker. He wanted to put some things in there before he went to go find her, that way if he had to randomly catch her or whatever he wouldn't have to drop all of his crap.
[/fieldbox]​

tumblr_inline_nk57zxDNsB1s3l2i4.gif

Outfit:
[spoili]
cute-girl-outfit-pastel-Favim.com-1879180.png
[/spoili]​
[fieldbox="Arabella Rosoleen Sanchez, #d90444, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]Arabella woke up to the morning like every other day, her alarm clock beeping loudly beside her. Normally she would ignore it and continue sleeping for a few more minutes, not being a morning person what-so-ever. Today though, she shut the alarm off and sat up, running a hand through her messy, blonde hair. She groaned slightly and recalled that it was Thursday, but not just any Thursday. It was the Thursday that began her senior year in high school! As much as she disliked school and sitting in a desk for eight hours a day, she couldn't help but get excited. She had always heard that the senior year was the best, full of adventures, opportunities, new friends, love, life, and experiences. She couldn't wait for any of it, especially because she would have her best friend by her side. As she got out of bed, she hurried over to her closet to find the perfect outfit. Normally, she wouldn't care what she looked like, but she had learned that the better she looked, the better she felt and she wanted to have a good first day.

Just as she found the outfit she was planning to wear, she heard her door open softly and felt someone jumping on her back, making her fall to the floor. Groaning as she hit the floor with a thud, she heard the familiar voice that she both loved and hated. "It's time to get up and ready! Are you ready for your last first day of high school, Flower?" her brother, Ethan asked, calling her the familiar name that he had given her when they were kids. She gave him a sarcastic look, kind of asking him to look at how she was about to get ready when he rudely interrupted and jumped on her. "Don't give me that look. You know I don't talk female," he said, rolling his eyes as he jumped up and ran out of her room before she could hit him. Arabella rolled her eyes and pulled herself off of the floor and took her outfit to the bathroom downstairs. After showering, she changed and began to blow dry her hair. She never wore much makeup, but she put on a little. Once she had her eyes popping with mascara and her lips holding a soft pink look, she let her hair curl it's natural waves and slipped her white converse on.

It never took Arabella long to get ready. Sure, longer than her two brothers, but not near as long as some of the girls she knew, especially her aunt. So as Arabella grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder, she walked towards the kitchen and made herself a bowl of Lucky Charms breakfast cereal before sitting down and beginning to eat. As her other brother, Jason, sat down beside her, they began to talk. He had graduated the year before, so it was only her headed to school, unforntanately, but he was still taking her because he had to use the car later, even though it was her car. They weren't a rich family, but they weren't a poor family. She had working summer jobs to save up and by that car, brand new! Her aunt helped her pay for it, but it was mostly from what she saved up, and she had gotten to buy the one she had wanted. It wasn't fancy or super fast or cute, but it could get her where she wanted to go and she had always wanted one. A jeep! It was great for her adventures, especially late at night or in places where the roads were rough. Another huge reason she loved it, plus there was plenty of room in it, so she was never crowded with her stuff or with other people.

Just as they finished up, her aunt Madison came running down in a hurry. "Breakfast! Breakfast! Did anyone make breakfast! Do you need lunch money?!" she asked frantically towards Arabella. Since she couldn't have kids of her own and wasn't in a relationship, when she was handed three teenagers, her aunt wasn't sure how to handle them. She had gotten much better, but there were still times like this when she wasn't sure what to do. "That's okay, I have money and I ate cereal. Just go to work, we will be fine," she told the woman with a soft smile. After her and her two brothers received a kiss on the cheek, they waited for their aunt to leave before Jason and Arabella headed out also, leaving Ethan to his movie until he had to go to work later. The two teenagers didn't talk much on the way there, in fact, Jason didn't say anything to her until they pulled up to school and he told her to get out. "Thanks a lot. Have a great day to you too!" she said as she jumped out and shut the door behind her. She watched as he drove off and she turned to look back at the school. She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Wonderful way to start of my first day of senior year," she said sighing as she walked up the steps and made her way to her locker.

She had switched all her books around and made it the way she wanted her locker and book bag to look, and soon she was searching around for her best friend. It was weird that they were best friends, in a way. They had several things in common but at the same time, they seemed like complete opposites to most people around them. Either way, they had somehow managed to become each other's rocks. She depended on him for a lot of things, and he depended on her for a lot of things. It was kind of like the kind of friendship and love you see in the movies. Where the best friends seem like they're in love with each other or have crushes on each other but don't say anything. That's the kind of friendship they had, except they were just best friends. Sure, maybe they flirted and maybe they acted like a couple most of the time, but they weren't anything more than friends. As she began to walk down the hall to find him, she saw his familiar face and nearly jumped into his arms in excitement. Actually... She did. "I missed you!" she said as he let her back down and her feet touched the floor again.[/fieldbox]

tumblr_inline_nysnqlsLkW1qfz0ze_500.gif

Outfit:
[spoili]
010766cd96871d11514eeb187155b042.jpg
[/spoili]​
[fieldbox="John Michael Bakers, green, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]John was not a morning person, at all. Meaning that he didn't wake up fully until around noon, at the earliest. Sure, some may say that it had to do with him staying up until one or two in the morning every night, but he could argue that even when he does go to bed early, he still doesn't like waking up in the mornings! Either way, with school set back in stone, he knew he'd have to wake up early every Monday through Friday, and he wasn't excited about it. Thankfully, the first week they only had Thursday and Friday, so it would give him a chance to get use to it a little bit. When his alarm went off, he ignored it, but he should have expected his mom to came walking through his door just a few minutes later with a tray of pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and orange juice. When he smelt it and heard his mom's voice, he groaned, knowing it was a bribe and she wasn't going to let him have it until he got out of bed.

"You better get up and ready for school. You have to leave soon and if you want to eat this big breakfast that I made you, you need to get down there before your sister and dad eat it all up," she said with a small laugh. John sat up from his bed and mumbled something inaudible as he rubbed his eyes so he could see. Looking at his mom, he smirked and reach out to grab a piece of bacon, but his mother only swatted his hand away. "Nope! You've got to get out of bed first," she said, turning and walking back out of his room. He sighed a little and threw his covers back. Standing up, he stretched and looked over at his dresser mirror. He was only wearing shorts right now, but he could tell that he had gained some weight since his mom started making all these huge meals recently. It wasn't noticeable to others because he was still small, but he had noticed and knew he needed to change it into muscle for the upcoming basketball and football season. Tryouts were next week and he knew coach would be all over him if he didn't start working out again.

After getting dressed and running his hand through his hair, John made his way downstairs with his bag over his shoulder and his phone in his front pocket. As he sat down at the table, across from his sister, he began to pile his plate with anything left. As he ate, he listened to his sister talk to his mom about joining the cheerleading team at her school and trying gymnastics again. She had done it a year or two before, but ended up breaking her wrist when she was in competition so she had to stop, but was already wanting to start back up again. He laughed a little at how much they were alike. She was just barely healed and already wanting to try again, just like he would if it were him. As they finished eating, his mom asked if he could take his sister to school and she would pick her up. He agreed and grabbed his car keys and bag, waiting for his younger sister.

The ride to the school was quiet, with only the radio whispering in the background. Once he dropped her off, he drove up to his high school, only a few blocks away, and parked in his normal spot. He figured that he would soon be greeted by his best friend, but wanted to make a trip to his locker first. After dropping his stuff off and finding a few people to talk to, he heard her familiar voice calling his name through the crowd. He smirked and just a few minutes later felt her jump on his back. He caught her legs around him and laughed a little before sitting her back down and turning to great her, the others walking away to let them catch up. Sure, they had just seen each other the week before, but it was different since they were in school again. "Hey sweet cheeks, miss me?" he said laughing a little. "So what are your plans for after school? Tryouts for everything starts next week, so today, tomorrow, and this weekend is all we have left to really have an entire night to ourselves. I was thinking that we could drive a bit Saturday and go to the beach or go roller-skating and spend the day in the city. Today we can grab a bite to each and talk about school and stuff if you want," he said, brushing hair behind her ear. [/fieldbox]

tumblr_o0jb93tc4H1v1cdi6o5_250.gif

[spoili]
[/spoili]

Of course Alex had seen him over a week ago but John was her best friend. The two practically spent 24/7 together so it wasn't like it was that weird. "Of course I missed ya. And I know you missed me." Alex gave him a cheeky grin and then tilted her head to the side as she thought about her own plans before he started to ramble on. "John Michael Bakers don't be so formal. "If you want", what does that mean? Of course I want to." She teased him as she poked him in the stomach. He was one of her first friends when her family first moved her. She remembered meeting him in a park when he was talking about why he wasn't in regular school. It was that time that Alex had just moved and the first few weeks at school had been rough for her. From that day on they had made a pact that she would be waiting for him at school and that she could officially introduce him to others as her first friend.

They'd been close ever since. "Oh what about this weekend though? I mean the beach sounds perfect, but what about Friday?" Alex questioned as her brother walked up to her and handed her, her bag. "I will have you know baby sis, that I am your big brother, not a coat rack." He told her with a fake disapproving look. "Be good and have a good day dork." He bent down and pressed a kiss to her forehead before heading off and she gave a roll of his eyes. She turned her attention back to John and motioned her head in the direction to her locker."Like I was saying, what about Friday? You know Peter is hosting the big back to school party, are you going?" Alex reached her locker and opened it up, putting her things away. "Mama and papa are being annoying and they're actually debating whether or not they're going to let me go." She complained with a huge sigh and shut her locker as she leaned against it. It was so annoying.

"I mean it's not like I really want to go anyway." She gave a wave of her hand like it didn't matter, glancing over at a guy that seemed to be staring at her before she shook it off. The only reason she wanted to go was because her best friend probably wanted to go. The two were a total package deal and a lot of the things (unless they were dates) that John was invited to, so was she and vice versa, just because they were so close. Of course she rather stay at home and have a movie night but he was a charismatic person who rather get out and have much more fun sometimes, and if he wanted to do that then she would to."I doubt the teachers will give us that much homework this week so we should totally have a movie night one night." Alex said as she shut her locker and ran a hand through her hair. This year was going to be so busy though and there was so much that she was going to have to do.

Like John had said, there were tryouts and then on top of that she'll have to start touring colleges, study for the ACTS and everything. "Oh hey by the way I know you hate studying but we should start studying for the ACTS, you know get on top of things. You know I'm more than willing to help." She told him as she walked down the halls picking up on whispers here and there about her relationship with her best friend. If they were truly dating, friends with benefits and then those that have known them for the longest time eventually saying nah they're just that close. "But I know you don't like talking about all that serious stuff so topic change!" Alex gave him a bright grin and looked up at him. "What are you going to try out for? I'm thinking of going out for our dance team this year, and then maybe track in the spring? Not too sure, but yeah guess what?! I forgot to tell you! They made me team captain for the swim team!" Alex exclaimed happily, giving him a huge smile. Being Captain for a Junior was pretty impressive and something that rarely happened.

"Speaking of sports what about your grades? You're going to work on them aren't you?" One thing about Alex was that she constantly jumped from topic to topic, rarely letting others think about one before she moved onto the next but thankfully he could keep up. There had been a few guys she dated that couldn't keep up and it bothered them, so she easily broke up with them. Now don't get Alex wrong, she wasn't a girl that dated a lot of people, she maybe had a thing with them, but it was just to have a thing with someone. She thought that was totally different from giving her heart to someone and risk having it broken. "Ugh he's so hot, but she's always with him! I'm never going to get a chance." She heard one girl complain which caused her to roll her eyes. "First day of school and you're already breaking hearts."
[/fieldbox]

[spoili]
[/spoili]

Akinli was putting his things away and just as he had shut his locker he saw a flash of blonde hair zoom to him. The immediately stuck out his arms and caught his best friend, a small chuckle leaving his lips. "You just saw me yesterday." He told her after he set her down and bent down to press a kiss to her forehead. "But I missed you too." This was their friendship, best friends boarding dating but not actually dating. He wouldn't have it any other way though. Akinli needed a female in his life to help him figure out how to please the few girlfriends he's had in the past, what to get them, how comfort them, Arabella has helped him through it all. Not to mention she's helped him cope with some of his PTSD. In fact she was the only one that actually knew about it, too worried about bothering his mother and step-father about the issues. Besides all the sports he did helped take his mind off of it.

Patting her head he gave her a faint smile and then moved to run a hand through his own hair. "This is a big year Ara ,"(*side note, thought it would be a cute nickname only he calls her? It's alright if not). "Graduating and everything. Have you started looking at colleges?" He himself had started looking at a few, hoping to maybe get a scholarship for one of the numerous sports that he plays. Not to mention he was still figuring out what he wanted to do which was making it all the more harder to really settle down and do some more research on what schools he truly wanted to go to. He wasn't going to voice it, at least not yet anyway but he was kind of scared to leave Arabella behind. Not because of the history or whatever but because since he met her they had been basically been inseparable every since. She knew him like the back of her hand and she understood him like no one else could.

"She's so hot. Look at those legs, they're so damn beautiful. I'd totally tap that." Akinli over heard a few males talk about and he growled faintly. He'd become rather sensitive to listening to guys talk about Arabella in such a lewd way. What could he say he was protective of his best friend. Shooting a glare in their direction he dropped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to his body. "You and you're shorts." He shook his head. "Dont you and every other girl that wears shorts like that get cold?" He teased, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He had walked these halls for four years and now it was finally starting to come to an end. Saying that he was going to miss this would be a total lie, he wasn't going to miss it all but there were some people that he was going to miss.

This year though since he was a senior it meant that skipping classes were probably not the best idea. Yeah he got into a lot of trouble with that the past few years, but he much rather go out and explore rather than sit in some stupid classroom and just listen to a boring teacher. Akinli was basically made to explore and adventure. "Oh hey wanna do something fun tonight? I mean it's not like this week will be too stressful so we could basically go explore and I don't know, do whatever we want." He gave a shrug of his shoulders. "I have to drive the twins home later though since I'm their chauffer but afterwards I'm all yours." Akinli gave her a small flirtatious wink. Ah how he loved their relationship, he wouldn't change it for anything.
[/fieldbox]​

• Love
Reactions: MarilynFae

Outfit:
[spoili]

[/spoili]​

[fieldbox="Arabella Rosoleen Sanchez, #d90444, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]Arabella laughed and simply rolled her eyes at his comment, but smiled up at him again as he kissed her forehead and admitted that he missed her too. She wrapped her arm around his and held on to his hand as they walked down the hallway. This was their type of friendship. She would go three months without seeing another close friend of hers, Jamie, but as soon as she was away from Akinli for two hours, she missed him like crazy. It was a surprise that he didn't get tired of her or her of him, but that just wasn't how it went. Although most people could easily find a way to aggravate her or annoy her, he only made her want more. Even when he did make her mad or upset, she didn't want him to leave. Instead, she'd make him play with her hair while she ignored him for a few minutes, and then think of something she wanted to share with him. That was just the beginning of their friendship though. He had seen her worse than anyone else had. When she had closed herself off from society and kept in her room and to what could only hurt her, he helped get her out of that slump, and she helped him through his also. "College? Oh, yeah. I've looked at a few different ones and I'll probably apply to all of them but I don't know where I really want to go, you know?" she asked. She didn't like the subject of college and the future, mainly because she knew what that meant for them. Seperation. Especially since she was deciding to take a year off, something that she hadn't discussed with anyone, not even him, and something no one would suspect her of all people to do.

As they walked, she let go of his arm and dropped them back to her side. She began to pull her hair up into a high pony tale so it wouldn't fall in her face. She always did this when she had her hair down. She'd leave it down and then put it up, then take it down again, then pull it back up. All day long, in fact, her aunt got her started on it. "What about you? What have you been looking int--" she was in the middle of the question when she heard the male's voice. Her own eyes rolled. Some guys were just pathetic, and the dumb thing was, if they didn't say half of what they thought, she'd probably date most of them. Don't think of Arabella as the dating type because, well, she's not. She'd had three or four boyfriends, tops, and there were only two of them that were serious about the relationship. Don't get her wrong, Arabella loved boys! She adored them, but she hated the fact that they all want the same thing and if they don't get it, nothing goes right. Bella could tell you that from her own personal experience. But as much as she hated being catcalled and talked about in such a way, she knew that her best friend hated it for her even more. Feeling his arm circle around her shoulders and pull her closer, remarking about her shorts, she rolled her eyes and laughed a little. "Sure we get cold, but that is why we have wonderful best friends who offer us their jackets to stay warm," she said teasingly, a smile offering on her lips.

She smiled softly as they walked down the halls and towards the class. Ara had walked these halls for four years now and even though her best friend may not miss it, she could say she would. Maybe not so much the classes and the work, but she friendships she had gained. She could see her with someone in every corner. They passed by her locker freshman year where she would wait for Akinli every day so he could take her home. Or the bathroom she had met him in last year so they could sneak out and go to the beach instead of math class. Or the lunch room where she had spilled her spaghetti all over his lap and he was laughing so hard at her joke that he didn't notice. Even out at the football field where they had snuck in a lot freshman year and stared at the stars, talking. They hadn't done that in a long time, but she could remember how much it helped both of them talk about what was going on in their lives, not to mention that breaking in through the gates and sneaking around was the first "bad" thing she ever did.

When he asked if she wanted to do something, a small smile turned into a bigger one. "Of course I want to do something. What are we going to do though?" she asked him as they walked, her arm around him now. As they stopped outside of her classroom, she turned to look at him. "My brother has the car so I was going to see if you could give me a ride anyway. Maybe I can go back with you and we can take the twins home and go do something?" she asked, her arms moving to cross over her chest, a devilish smirk playing on her lips. "But it's going to be our last night to do something without really worrying about homework and school and stuff, so we have to do something good, okay?" she says. Arabella was running through ideas in her mind. There were millions of things she wanted to do, but they only had so long. "My aunt will be out of town tonight and tomorrow too, so I don't have to be home any certain time. That will give us a bit more time than normal. And if the boys say anything, I'll rat them out for throwing that party, or attempted party that one weekend she was away," she said smirking. "So what are we going to do?" she asked, her hands reaching out for his, hoping he had something fun planned for them.[/fieldbox]

Outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]​

[fieldbox="John Michael Bakers, green, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]John laughed when she interrupted him and said that she did want to go out with him and have fun. He simply rolled his eyes and reach out to mess up her perfect hair. "Yeah, yeah. Shut up," he said with a fake roll of his eyes. As she asked about Friday, he listened, knowing she'd change the subject before he could actually respond. When her brother came up and handed her back her bag, he laughed a little and shook his head. "I don't know, maybe I'll just hang out with your brother instead. He's nicer to me than you are," he said jokingly. He listened as she brought up the party. Sure, he usually went to the party, but every year it got more and more lame. Not to mentioned that there was no point in going either. He didn't drink, especially not at a high school party, and he doesn't do drugs. Even if he did, he'd never let Alex do any of that though, so there was no point in going to the party. When she sighed and complained about her parents not letting her go or actually thinking about it, he sighed a little.

Although he loved his friend and he wouldn't trade her for the world, she was very spoiled. Going to a high school party, or missing one, wasn't that big of a deal. He remembered when they were younger and he couldn't ever do anything because he didn't have the money or the time because he was studying and trying to catch up to a normal level for kids his age. She had always had her life easy and handed to her, he just worried what would happen when she left for college and she didn't have her parents around. She would easily get in trouble, that was for sure, but she'd feel a lot of pain that John didn't want her to experience. He had to admit, he too was shielding her from the world, only because he didn't want to be the one who showed her the harsh reality of the world. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she asked about studying sometime. As much as he hated it, he knew that he would need to, especially if he wanted to pass this year and graduate high school next year. He was never good at school, especially with the tests.

He didn't respond to her question and instead continued thinking to himself and listening as she changed the subject. Typical Alex. She couldn't stay on one subject for more than five minutes to save her life. He laughed a little at how giddy she got about her team captain achievement, but he was happy for her. "Really? Captain? That's crazy! I'm super proud of you!" he said, turning to look at her. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her in for a side hug, but they ended up stopping in the middle of the hallway for a real hug, like normal them. He picked her up with it and spun her slowly. "Really, I'm proud of you. That's great. You earned it," he said with a soft smile. After sitting her down, he traced her arm with his hand until they laced together. "I'll do football and basketball again. Next semester I will do baseball and track again," he said. He didn't normally change up his sports since one ended right as the other began, they worked out perfectly for him. At her next comment about him breaking hearts, he simply rolled his eyes and looked behind them at the girl who was staring at him and giggling. He smiled at her before turning back around.

"Me? What about you? Those short shorts of yours immediately draws all the boys in, and it's not even first period yet,"
he said, right before the five minute bell rang. John laughed at the timing and stopped outside her classroom. "I'll meet you in third hour, okay? Don't cause too much trouble and I don't want to see you with any guys when I meet you later," he said laughing a little bit. Leaning down, he kissed her forehead and leaned back, his hand letting go of hers. He could feel they eyes of others and even saw a glare coming from her teacher, but ignore it. "Anyway, I'm going to head to class, okay? I'll see you in English later," he said smiling, before stepping back to leave and go to his first hour.[/fieldbox]​

• Love
Reactions: Stargazer

tumblr_o5079cWelp1v1cdi6o8_250.gif

[spoili]
[/spoili]

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Alex gave a roll of her eyes when he commented on her short shorts. All too soon the five minute bell rang and she had to go to her first period class."Yes, yes, I'll be good. You have to try though." She retorted, glancing over at the teacher and then back at her friend when he let go of her hand. Her eyes drifted towards some of the kids sitting there and her hazel eyes fell upon the one person she didn't want to see."See ya." Alex returned her gaze back to her best friend and watched him leave. Immediately she was itching to call him back, ask him to stay with her or maybe ditch and just hang out, she wanted to be anywhere but in this class now. She suddenly wanted to tell him what she hadn't yet said.

Taking a deep breath she plastered a fake smile on her face and went to go sit near the front. She could do this, she could make it and then maybe she wouldn't even have to let him know. There were so many things that she usually told John and though she was a closed book with so many people, he was one of the few where she was open. He could usually read her expressions and figure out what she wanted to say before she even said it. That's what she loved about their relationship, he knew her more than she knew herself and so the fact that she wasn't telling him about her summer fling was killing her. Okay well he knew about the fling but she never told him the truth as to why she called a quits. Alex told John that it was a simple summer fling, nothing more and nothing less, she just wanted some fun. Someone to cuddle with when her best friend wasn't available.

While that was part of the truth she left out the other half. Luis, the guy she had the fling with started to get upset, and while they weren't official he acted like it. He'd get pissed when she didn't hang out with him, pissed when she didn't answer her phone, pissed when she told him she was with [/b]John[/b]. It wasn't too bad until he became a bit abusive. It wasn't too bad...at least she liked to look at it that way. He would grip her wrist where it left bruises, a bit of emotional abuse here and there. Sometimes he'd smack her on the ass...sometimes her face, those were the days she told John she couldn't hang out. When she did hang out with him she would wear long sleeves to hide the bruises that were unnatural.

aThe day she broke it off with him was the day he took it a step too far, trying to force himself on her and ripping her favorite shirt on the process. That was a day that replays in her head over and over again, day in and day out. Alex couldn't get her mind to stop thinking about it when she was alone. She remembered bumping her head on Luis's night stand getting a small cut and a bump. When she came home she told her parents they were goofing around, snuck past her brothers, turned off her phone, holed herself in her room and just cried herself to sleep that night. There were still nights she cried herself to sleep.

"Skank." The scoff pulled her out of her thoughts and she glanced back to look at the male who reminded her why she always had to stay guarded. There were terrible people in the world and while she liked to think that there weren't, he reminded her of that. Taking another deep breath she looked towards the front and watched as the clock ticked by, fidgeting here and there and wishing that time would just move faster. Why couldn't it move faster? I should tell John. I need to tell him...but I don't want to tell him. The thoughts ran through her mind as she chewed on her thumbnail, a worried look crossing her features. She hadn't told anyone and it was starting to eat away at her, but she could only pretend that there wasn't something bothering her in front of him for so long. The question was how long would she be able to keep up the charade?

The minute the bell rang Alex was up and out of her seat faster than anyone could have packed up. She wanted to leave, she wanted to get out of there. Was third period even hear yet? Maybe she could go to the office to get her schedule switched, after all it would be for her peace of mind then again how could she gain a peace of mind when that memory constantly came back to remind her. She can't say his actions caused her heart to break but more shook her up a bit. This world was cruel and there were cruel people, she understood that. She wasn't that naive but she liked to think that people in this world were good even if they didn't seem that way. No...she wasn't going to tell John not yet. She didn't want to bother him or worry him or bring him into this mess. This was her mess to handle, she couldn't always rely on him no matter how much she wanted to.
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_inline_nkhkofT1LW1sccn28.gif

[spoili]
[/spoili]

"What are you talking about? I'm never giving you my jacket again. You're gonna have to freeze." He teased her. Her gaze flitted from place to place, taking in the scenery that was probably wasn't going to change in the next decade. He wasn't going to miss this place, he was going to miss some of the people but not this place. He had to admit he had some good memories though. He looked at the classroom that he was always sneaking out of cause he hated the class, the boys bathroom where he was able to use the window to sneak out like those spy movies. Thought he hated this place, he didn't hate the memories that he created here.

"Well we gotta leave with a bang, dont we?" He laughed and shook his head. "Well of course you can come. The twins love you anyway, they always tell me how they relate more to you than me." He gave a roll of his eyes as the five minute bell rang and he watched other kids rush to their class. Akinli had first period off he didn't really have to worry about that. They just had to figure out what to do. He racked his brain, looking for a good idea, trying to come up with one when another student drew him out of his thoughts. "Yo Akinli, you gonna lead us to victory this year?" Theodre, his right hand man and his partner in crime on the football field. "Of course bro!" The two had a handshake only they did and he proceeded to follow the process before he turned his attention back to Arabella with a devilish grin. "I just figured out what we can do tonight."

Wrapping his arm around her he pulled her close to him and spread out his arm with a flourish like he did freshman year when he proposed the idea to her. "You, me and the football field!" That seemed like a pretty nice way to go out. Why not go out the way they started? "Not to mention we can have dinner out there, I'll bring the blanket and food." He nudged her shoulder with his. Those were the days. He would tell her anything and everything, not that he doesn't anymore, but that was freshman year.

That seemed so long ago and they hadn't done that in awhile, it would be good to go back to the good old days. Maybe they could look back on their old days, growing up together, how much they've grown in general. He wanted to avoid the future though. don't get him wrong just because he seemed like a space case doesn't mean he doesn't pick up on things and he got the vibe from his best friend that she wasn't too keen on talking about it. Made sense though.

Since as long as he could remember he had been with Arabella. They'd been through thick and thin, every nightmare and fear he's had he told her. Relationship woes and relationship fails. The idea that he was going to be leaving this behind in a couple of months made him sad and it was hard to think about the fact that this chapter of his life was coming to an end. Of course he knew his best friend was always going to stay his best friend, he had to face it, he needed her in his life. He definitely needed her a lot more than he would ever let on, which was saying a lot because many people he already needed her, her friendship, her presence and just who she was.

The ending was getting close though and he knew she was going to be in his life but not always at his side, he dreaded that day believe it or not. "I'll let you get to class though, be good and I'll meet up with you later." Akinli bent down and pressed a kiss to her forehead before he pulled her into a tight embrace and then let her go. After all he had a limited amount of forehead kisses and embraces to give, something that he thought was never going to end.[/fieldbox]

Outfit:
[spoili]

[/spoili]​

[fieldbox="Arabella Rosoleen Sanchez, #d90444, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]Arabella laughed as he grabbed her and pulled her closer, spreading out his arm. Watching, she turned her head to look at him and rolled her eyes. "Wait, really? Are you serious?" she asked with a soft giggle. At first, Ara thought that he was just joking, but the look on his face said differently. "We haven't been down there in forever. I'd love to go back down if you're serious, but we have to be more careful about it. We almost got caught a few times," she said laughing a little, looking around as she stepped out of the middle of the hallway. As he suggested dinner out there, she laughed and shook her head at his crazy idea, though it wasn't something she would ever turn down. [color=d90444]"Dinner on the football field sounds perfect,"[/color] she said with a soft laugh.

As they continued walking, she thought about the last time they were out on the field. That was their place, where they talked about everything! If one of them needed to rant or just cry or just needed a break from reality, that would be where they met up. It was nice to have a place like that, and she couldn't exactly remember why they stopped going. They never got caught, but maybe it was simply because they didn't have time. The more homework they got, the less time they had together. Still, they managed to make it work. She recalled many times when she'd go over to his house and just lay her feet across him as they worked on homework together and later talked about life. No matter what they were doing, somehow Arabella and him had this connection that made everything they did and talked about fun. It was just having each other there, at least in her opinion. When she was upset or angry or emotional or just numb, she instantly felt better if he was around her or holding her or something. And although he may never admit it out loud or to others, Arabella knew that it was the same for him.

As they stopped outside of her music room, Arabella looked inside and rolled her eyes. So far it was jut idiots that were only taking the class to take the class and get the credit, not to enjoy true music, so she knew that it was bound to be an interesting year already. As he said his goodbyes and told her to be good, she smirked a bit. "Be good? I've never heard such a phrase. I'd ask you to teach me but you've never learned yourself, have you?" she teased as he kissed her forehead. When he pulled her in, she wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him softly before leaning up on her tippy toes and kissing his cheek. {color=#d90444]"Have fun, I'll see you later,"[/color] she said, puling away from him and turning to go into her first hour class.

The hour passed by slowly. It was mainly just seeing who all was in the class, letting everyone know what each instrument was and playing a couple notes to see what they were best at. Unfortunately, there wasn't an advanced music class which is what Arabella would have been in, so she was stuck with beginners also. Thankfully, Mrs. Greene had worked with Arabella and knew that she was very talented and had been in music all throughout high school, so she knew what to do. In fact, she basically did her own thing during music class by this time because she didn't need help usually. As the class ended, Arabella began to pack up and leave so she could meet Akilini outside of her room so they could go to their next class, which they had together, but Mrs. Greene stopped her and handed her a package of mail. Raising an eyebrow, she looked at the address and it was from the music university that she had been wanting to get into and had an audition. There as about one thousand that applied from all around the world and only three hundred continued and were asked to audition again. It was kind of a play until you're elimated type of thing. To go on and beat that many people was amazing and you had to be good, and she had done it. "Just look at it. They want you, of course they want you! Consider it. I know you don't play chello anymore but this is a huge opportunity. Your parents would be proud of you, not to mention that I am! It is very rare to get sent on to the next audition. You have the ability to win and get accepted," she said. "Just think about it, okay?"

After nodding, Arabella put the unopened package into her bag and walked out, immediately seeing Akinili waiting for her. "Sorry, I had to talk to Mrs. Greene about something. Ready to go?" she asked with a soft smile.

[/fieldbox]

Outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]​

[fieldbox="John Michael Bakers, green, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]John's first hour was a speech class, and the entire time he felt like falling asleep. They had just started and it was already the most boring thing in the entire world, all about lectures and their teacher was so monotone that it was hard not to doze off a little. He had already gotten yelled at, so he wasn't looking forward to the rest of the year. Maybe, to save his ears from monotoned yelling, he would transfer into Alex's class. They would be together, he wouldn't be bored, and maybe he could actually stay awake if he was with Alex, though he was sure they'd get in trouble by talking like they always had managed. When his teacher wasn't looking, John had managed to sneak out of class early and was waiting for Alex outside of her room. He was surprised to see her run out so quickly, immediately going past him. Laughing a little, he grabbed her arm and pulled her back softly. "Wait for me! Where are you going to so quickly," he asked with a little laugh. As they began to walk again, he dropped his hand from her arm and shoved it in his pants pocket, noticing some guy that came out of the same room and was glaring at her.

Rolling his eyes, he ignored it and looked forward as they walked. Leaving her at her second hour class, he thought about asking her to skip, but since he had just promised he'd stay up with his grades meant that he needed to be in class to learn. He couldn't help it, it was just so boring and none of the teachers liked him. He didn't like them either, so why force them to be together? It didn't make any sense in his opinion. Sighing a bit, he looked around before grabbing her hand and holding it, running his thumb over her small hand. "Let me know if you need me," he said softly before letting her go into her class and he headed for English. English wasn't quite as bad, but probably because he had a teacher that he actually like, at least a little. Still though, English wasn't his favorite subject and it wasn't something he was amazingly skilled out. I know, I know. You speak it, how can you fail it? Well, ask John and he can tell you.

After the class ended, John raced to meet Alex and they were off to their first class together, thankful that they had any together. The rest of the day went by slowly. Most classes were dragged due to no homework and really just syllabus information where the teachers tell you everything about the class and the expectations. He got a feel of everyone in his classes and who he would be able to make friends with and who he would try to avoid. He also found that he had a total of three classes plus lunch with Alex, so that was definitely a plus.[/fieldbox]​

[spoili]
[imghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/59/cc/67/59cc67cc0fed320ebb6827a732df9d95.jpg[/img][/spoili]
All she really wanted to do was get away from it all, get away from him and find her best friend. One of the few people that could calm her down when she really needed it. Feeling someone grab her arm and pull her back she felt her heart pick up speed and her eyes went wide before she realized it was John. "Just racing to my next class so I could get it over with and see you!" She immediately plastered a smile on her face and let a small and relieved laugh escape her lips. She glanced towards the door and noticed that Luis shot her a glare but made no move to do anything else. She glanced away and started to head towards her second class, wanting to just ditch and go into the woods, explore and let all of her worries go. Unfortunately she couldn't do that. "Yeah, of course." She gave him a tight lipped smile and watched him leave. Usually she would tell him anything and everything but this is one thing she wanted to keep for herself at least for now. Junior year was the second biggest year and she didn't want to ruin that for him. He had other things to focus on other than her own little problems.

The rest of the day wasn't too bad. She had learned that she had three classes plus lunch with John which helped take her mind off of everything going on. The only down side was that she had two classes with the other male and sadly those two classes were without her best friend by her side so that pretty much sucked. All she had to do was get through a year and she'd be fine. Shoving her books into her locker she let out a long sigh and fiddled with the idea of just letting him know what was going on. At least someone else would be able to help get her though it rather than leaving her to her own device but again it always came back around to not wanting to be a huge burden. "To tell him or not to tell him..." She muttered to herself as she sorted through her locker, organizing everything and deciding she didn't like it before she redid it again while she waited for her friend. Organizing and reorganizing was something that helped calm her down when her friend or brothers weren't nearby, it helped get her mind of things and switch it to how she wanted things to look. Unfortunately that was one of the ways to tell that something was extremely wrong and occupying her mind, since she only did it when she was extremely stressed. That or her British accent started to make more of an appearance when she's stressed or angry. Don't even get her started on what she does when she's angry. It's the weird little things that make her hate herself.

"That doesn't fit there." Alex muttered to herself as she let out another annoyed huff and started to rearrange things. Standing up straight she gazed at it once more and was about to have another go at it when she spotted John out of the corner of her eye. Her hand twitched to to start organizing again but she forced herself to stop and turned to give him a bright smile."If I recall, I don't think we've figured out what fun things we were going to do tonight!" She commented as she turned back her to her locker and finally started to shove the things she needed into her bag. Thankfully all they really did in classes was go over the syllabus so she didn't have too much homework. The idea that this was the second to last year she was possibly going to have with John scared her and she knew eventually they were going to part ways, but there was a small part of her that was hoping that was going to happen. "And before you tell me to pick what we're going to do, I'm going to tell you that it's all up to you. You make me choose what we're doing way too much and so now I give you the responsibility." She stuck out her tongue and shut her longer. There was no use dwelling on the future and things you couldn't control so she wasn't going to worry about it, not yet at least.[/fieldbox]

[spoili]
[/spoili]
Akinli let out his booming laugh, one that came from his gut and showed others that he was truly happy. "Of course I'm serious, why would I ever joke with you?" He gave her a little wink and a pat on the head. "Careful is my middle name." Akinli chuckled and gave a shake of his head, lacing his hands behind his head. "Dinner on the football field and under the stars is officially put into motion." Always the jokester. Though he had to admit he was pretty excited. He couldn't really place or explain why they stopped going but maybe just because they both got busy. Though they still found time to hang out with each other 24/7 they still both led their own lives. And even though they were both in each others lives more than anyone else, they still had their own friends and sports to keep up. Akinli had to admit though, he missed that place. They still shared what they were feeling in their own bedrooms or other places but it was never the same. The tall male could still remember the first time he cried in front of Arabella. He talked about his father and what he did, the nightmares he suffered from and before he knew it there were tears forming in his eyes and he couldn't stop it. Weird as it sounded that was always one of his favorite memories.

"I'm hurt that you say I've never learned. I am the poster child of being good." He quickly retorted and gave a roll of his eyes. He chuckled when she pressed a kiss to his cheek and he watched her walk into her first period class. Now he had to figure out what he was going to with the time he had before his own classes even began. Well that was actually stupid, he knew what he was going to do. Turning on his heels headed straight towards the door that would lead him outside and towards the woods in the back of the school. He was a senior he could do what he wanted besides it was a good place for him to get things done. He had thought about going to the library but knowing him he would probably just goof off and do nothing. He made his way outside and was greeted by the wonderful smell of nature. Glancing around Akinli headed into the woods and followed his usual trail that led to a small spot by the river. There he sat and just soaked up the rays, letting his mind wander to this and that. He would start doing his homework here when he was given some but for right now he was just going to enjoy some him time. Before he realized it it was time to go and he grabbed his bag and headed back indoors.

Shoving his hands into his pockets he strolled back through the doors and walked over towards Arabella's class where he waited for her. Their usual routine since freshman year. It didn't matter if their classes were on opposite ends of the school, Akinli always walked her to her next class and sometimes he was late to his next class, but it was something the teachers got used to. Some reprimanded him and sent him to the office and some were just thankful he decided to show up to class to begin with. "You're good." He waved it off with a smile. "Ready to go to class? Funny, you know the answer to that." Class was boring and he was never ready for it. Akinli had the soul of an adventurer and so to put him in a class and force him to sit was just pure torture. Why would you do that to someone? That was something he was never going to understand but right now he had to put up with it. "Off we go!"
[/fieldbox]

Outfit:
[spoili]

[/spoili]​

[fieldbox="Arabella Rosoleen Sanchez, #d90444, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]Arabella laughed slightly, something she did a lot with him. Although her laughs usually were much smaller and light than his, at least in public, they meant just the same. He always managed to make her happy, even when there were some difficult decisions to be made, he got her mind off of everything crazy and let her just focus on the good. When she seemed to lose all hope for mankind and kindness and their will to care, he showed her that even the ones we don't expect to care, do. Look at him! He was obviously Mr. Popular. Star football player, super attractive, could have any girl in school, and although he isn't the best student at the school and he doesn't have the best attitude, he had always protected and cared about Arabella, even when she tried to push him away. She didn't understand how she had gotten someone as great as him after being given the life she was. Somehow, she got one of the best guys around and even when he had his troubles, she wouldn't trade him for anything.

When he said he wasn't ready, she rolled her eyes. Of course he wasn't ready. She wasn't either. Who wanted to be at school? They could both agree that it was pointless to sit in a class for eight hours a day and learn all of this stuff that they'd forget in five years anyway, especially because they only really learned it for a test and that's all. Half the kids at the school memorized it for a test and never thought about it again. Sure, Arabella wasn't that way... with most things, but others she was just as guilty of. Either way, there was nothing they could do. She HAD to go to class, and so did he. At least if they wanted to graduate, which they did. It was crazy to think that in just a few months they would be walking across the stage and leaving all of this behind. Of course she knew that they would always be best friends, whether they were physically together or not. While others may promise to stay friends and keep in touch, they would be one of the few groups that did. Bella wasn't sure what she would do without him, and she wasn't ready to find out. They had spent time apart before and although it was horrible, they survived. It was just part of life. Moving on, meeting new people, leaving behind others. But not them, no matter how far apart they were, Arabella knew that they'd stay best friends in heart. She had told him too much and opened up to him too much to believe that she'd ever loose that bond with him.

As they walked to class, it was quiet. She took the time to think about the future and what she wanted to do with her audition, and thought about the decisions her and Akalini would be making soon regarding college and their future. It did make her wonder: Would they leave near each other? Or attend the same college? He could get a football scholarship easy and she was smart, plus she could probably get a music scholarship. It just depended on whether or not they wanted to be together. As they made their way to their second hour period, which they had together, Arabella walked in first and looked around before finding a seat by the window. If there was a window in the classroom, Arabella always tried to take it. She enjoyed sitting by windows and watching the wind blow the trees in the woods orthe rain fall down the window or watch the snow fall. It didn't matter what it was, she loved windows and everything about it. Plus, it was pretty to look at when she was daydreaming, which she tended to do a lot. In fact, she had already begun daydreaming, thinking about the future when she heard her name being called, snapping her awake.

"Ms. Sanchez. Nice to see you are with us still. I don't suppose you'd like to pay attention?" Mr. Martz asked, raising an eyebrow as he offered her and those behind her a syllabus. "Oh, I'd rather not but if you insist, I guess I could manage a few minutes of my time," she answered sarcastically with a small smile. A few people around her snickered and she felt her cheeks heat up. Thankfully she had had Mr. Martz as a teacher before and he knew she was sarcastic in nature, so he only walked back to the front of the room and began to go back over the syllabus everyone had in front of them. Arabella listened as he spoke and read over it, signing her name where it needed to be before stuffing it in her backpack and pulling out the letter Mrs. Greene had given her the hour before. She opened it and pulled out the actual letter part of it, reading it silently as she thought about her performance.[/fieldbox]

Outfit:
[spoili]
[/spoili]​

[fieldbox="John Michael Bakers, green, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]John could tell that something was bugging Alex as soon as he saw her. She seemed to be in a hurry and she eyes went wide like when she was lying, but he wasn't going to call her out. She would tell him eventually and if she didn't, then he'd ask her about it if he had to. After watching as they got to her class, he saw her lips force a smile and he hesitated leaving, but knew he had to. Something was up and it bothered him for the rest of the next hour, though there wasn't much he could do, was there? He sat and worried, thinking about all the possibilities it could be, but he couldn't come up with anything seriously. Boys? School? Her parents? The party? Him? Drama? Sure, there were tons of things it could be, but nothing seemed to fit into it and nothing seemed to make sense as to why she wouldn't have already talked to him about it. Any drama she had, she gossiped to him about. It wasn't him or she would of avoided eye contact like she does when he does something that she doesn't like. The party wasn't that big of a deal, especially since he said he didn't really want to go unless she did. Her parents never told her no and she never got upset unless they wouldn't let them hang out, which wasn't happening. School just started, so it obviously wasn't that. And she always told him about boys, right? He knew she had a fling but that ended, so maybe it was a new boy that she liked and she hasn't told him? He wasn't sure what it would be.

As the last hour of the school day ticked by, John sat in his art class and tried to figure out what it was that was bothing Alex so much, though he knew it was just making him miserable. He was surprised to hear the bell ring though, since he hadn't paid attention during class it went by rather quickly. As he made his way slowly towards his best friends locker, he noticed her mumbling to herself and beginning to rearrange her locker, something she only did when she was stressed or something was going on. When she saw him, she stopped and he smiled softly as he approached her. He hadn't even managed a soft hello before she began to talk about what they would do that night, though all he really wanted to talk about was what was going on with her. As she began to say that she wasn't picking and it was all up to him, he laughed a little and looked down, shaking his head. "You know me oh so well, don't you? As a matter of fact, I do have something in mind if you're up for a little surprise?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Although most of his day was spent worrying about Alex, he managed to plan something for them to do. Sure, it wasn't anything special or fancy and it wasn't the best thing they had every done together, but was something to get their shool year started off and it would give them time to talk alone without anyone getting a chance to interrupt them and it would give him time to pry whatever secret she is hiding out. As she finished with her locker and getting her bag, he wrapped his arm around her waist and tugged her along beside him. "I won't tell you what we are doing, but I do need you to pick one thing tonight. I picked where we are going and I've already talked to your parents and we just have to make a stop at my house, but I need you to pick what kind of food we want. It had to be take out though so remember that. We can get pizza, Chinese, Mexican, sandwiches, or whatever. Just pick," he said as they stepped down the steps of the school and towards his car.

Once they were in an buckled up, he drove to his house, letting Alex stay in the car before grabbing a bag and hurrying back out. He tossed the bag in the back seat and went to wherever she wanted food, got it, and then began driving. It was only about a half hour of driving before they were at the destination. She probably figured out where they were going after about fifteen minutes, due to the familiar route they had taken a lot during the summer. After parking, he hopped out and grabbed the bag he had gotten and the food before walking over to Alex and helping her out. He had taken her to an old place that they had spent a lot of time together at when they were younger. It was a park that sat out over a lake at the bottom of the hill, and it was right beside the woods. They had found a path and followed it in the woods, leading them to a secret little place that had a bench and flowers and some swings and even a treehouse where they spent most of their time together. As he walked towards the park, he took her over by the edge of the hill so they could look out over the lake. He handed her the food and sat out a blanket he had brought and let them sit down to eat and talk. Afterwards, laying down together and staring up at the sky. Later if they had time he would take her back to the treehouse and see what it looked like now.[/fieldbox]​

[spoili]
[imghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/59/cc/67/59cc67cc0fed320ebb6827a732df9d95.jpg[/img][/spoili]
Seeing John brought her a sense of calm and she hugged him back when he pulled her close to him. This is what she needed, something to anchor her to reality and help her forget about the past. She had to admit part of her felt bad for leaving John out of her problems considering the fact that she usually told him everything but this...she was kind of scared of telling him. She wasn't too sure why, she knew he wouldn't judge her or anything of that sort but she didn't want him to look at her in a different light. She already had three over-protective brother and though he was protective he still gave her room to be herself, to learn and do things on her own. She didn't want him to think she couldn't do that. Her gaze wandered over towards the people walking this way and that, chatting about their schedules and everything else. She her hazel eyes watched as a girl dropped her books and as she reached down to grab them her sleeve rose up a bit to reveal a small tattoo. They then shifted to watch a boy shove his friend gently and then laugh about some weird joke. Alex was pretty observant when she wanted to be. Upon hearing her friend she quickly turned her attention back to him a faint smile. "You know I don't like surprises." She joked as she tilted her head to the side about ordering take out. "Chinese! I can't believe you even have to ask that." A laugh escaped her lips as they headed down the steps and to his car. She had texted her brother, Owen to see if he could pick up her car and he said sure. So she didn't have to worry about that.

It didn't take long for Alex to realize where they were going and soon she was bouncing in the seat with excitement, a bright smile on her face as she watched scenery go by. They had spent so much time here together, sharing every bit of detail about their lives or whatever drama they were going through. She remember calling it the venting rock once, where it was the only place where they could truly go to vent and whatever. The path was the exact same and when they got to the swings and treehouse her eyes widened. It was exactly as she had remembered. She glanced over the hill and to the lake where the water was blue as ever. The soft breeze blew through her hair and she felt at ease for the first time since the incident. It felt as if the wind took her worries and just carried them away, far off towards a place where she couldn't reach. Alex smiled when she took the foot and sat down where she gazed out across the beautiful place. This place was their place and she hoped it was still a well kept secret to this day. When they had finished eating they were laying down and gazing up at the sky. Of course though she knew why they were up here, he caught on and he wanted answers probably. John was never one to push the answers out of her, he usually let her open up when she wanted to but there were moments when she slyly urged to her open up.

"You figured out something was up didn't you?" She questioned softly as she laced her hands behind her head and let out a faint sigh. "I mean I can't say I'm surprise, you know me better than anyone else. You were bound to catch on sometime soon." She commented as her mind drifted back towards that night. Alex bit her lower lip and chewed on it for a bit as she watched a bird soar by. How she wished she could fly like them, leave everything behind and just fly free of everything. Of life, sorry, regret, pain, let it all go. "You know about Luis, my summer fling and how I broke it off." The redheaded female sat up and pulled her legs underneath her so she was sitting crossed legged, her gaze glancing back at her best friend before she looked away. "I told you that it was simply a summer fling, that I needed someone to cuddle with my you were busy." A small shrug of her shoulders and a shift where she drew her knees up to her chest and curled herself up into a small ball. "Well that wasn't really a lie...but it wasn't also the truth." Her voice was a soft whisper that was almost carried away by the wind. "And before you get upset, I didn't want to tell you this because I didn't want to burden you or make you worried or anything okay? I mean we're going our separate ways and I just feel like sometimes I rely on you too much and in two years I won't be able to do that anymore John. I won't always have my best friend by my side." There was a small sniffle and she wiped at her eyes with the back of her hand. This was the once place that Alex has always felt that she could cry freely, let it all out and just cleanse her soul. Maybe it was because so long ago they had claimed this land as theirs where they were share their feelings and everything that was going on in their life. It was their special spot that held so many memories and past emotions. She was sentimental like that.

Alex was curled up in a small ball as if to protect herself from the memories and the feeling of Luis on top of her. She shivered a bit but there was no wind making her cold, just the cold feeling of invisible hands. "Did I ever tell you that Luis was pretty possessive even though we weren't actually dating?" She asked before she gave a small shrug as to whether or not she did that. "Well he was. He'd get mad at me for always hanging out with you or never answering my phone, petty things like that you know? I didn't think it was that bad so I always brushed it off. I was too stupid to really realize it was escalating though. Most times he'd grip my wrists so hard that it left bruises. A pause. "That's why I wore long sleeves most of the summer." Another deep sigh and a close of her hazel green eyes. The memory was vivid, fresh in her mind and becoming less fuzzy the more she spoke up. "Then it moved onto a smack on the ass when I didn't do something right or I don't know...There were a few times he would smack me on the face." Alex took a deep breath and opened her eyes. "Those were the days that I texted you that I couldn't hang out." She felt a tear slide down her cheek and she wiped it away. "I don't really know why I put up with any of it, but I did." Alex's voice shook and her lip trembled. "It wasn't until one night he yelled at me that I was probably screwing you behind his back. He told me that if I wanted to act like a slut then he would treat me like one and he forced himself on me." Her voice caught and she forced down a small sob. "I mean he tore my favorite shirt and everything." The small female tried to make a small joke and she just shook her head as she sniffled. "I pushed him off of me and he knocked me back down. I hit my head on his nightstand and got a small cut." Her hand flew up to where the cut had been and she traced it. Thankfully there was no scar but it still felt as if it was there, the ghost of the pain and the memory. She could still feel it as if it were fresh and it just happened. "The second time I kneed him in the groin and managed to get away. I drove back home and told my parents that we were just messing around and weren't careful enough. My brother's weren't home so they were easy to avoid and then I just..." Alex shrugged and wiped at her tears again.

It took her awhile to regain her words, to breath and make sure that she was focused on the here and now. She didn't want to have a mental break down, she knew she needed to be stronger and of course she knew that people had it way worse than her. She managed to get away from her attacker where as some others faced far worse, she felt like she had no right to feel like this. "I just turned off my phone and went to bed. I texted you the next morning that I wasn't feeling well. I didn't really...I" She struggled to find her words once more and she twisted her fingers. She played with each one, pushed and pulled as if she was trying to pop them, picked at the nail, anything to try and calm herself. "I didn't want to do anything John." Her voice cracked again. "I ended up taking a shower for two hours trying to scrub his fingerprints off...trying to forget it all but I couldn't." Finally she turned her watery hazel eyes to him and gave him a faint and weak smile. "I didn't mean to hide it or lie to you. I just...I knew you had other things to deal with and didn't want to burden you with my problems."
[/fieldbox]

[spoili]
[/spoili]
Class was the last place that he wanted to be but of course he was here because he wanted to graduate and get the hell out of here. They was always going to be memories and he saw himself every place in the school. For example that one stairwell where he made out with some chick he couldn't even remember (he was going through a rough period) or the window where he ditched class. That one spot where he got yelled out. Those were the memories he was going to miss but he wasn't going to miss this place. It was weird for him to try and explain which is why he didn't do that. Though he was a big star football player and considered popular Akinli had a tendency to keep his thoughts to himself, well except with Arabella but other than that he rarely voiced what he was truly thinking. His blue eyes shifted from the door and back to the teacher. This was the one teacher that he actually liked, he was pretty chill and he easily understood that Akinli was not a sit still type of student so he made sure to help him out. Sometimes he'd let Akinli get up and pace back and forth or sometimes he'd even toss him a ball to keep him focused. Mr. Martz was one of the cool teachers.

By the time the class was over he packed up his bag and waited for his friend. He walked her to class and went through their daily routine that they easily fell into sync with once more. Before he even knew it, it was the end of the day and Akinli was leaning against the locker waiting for Arabella. He knew about her musical talent and wondered if she was going to audition for that school she briefly mentioned. He wasn't too sure. All he knew was that whenever he talked about the future she seemed to bristle and freeze up, something he wanted to avoid. "Alright, so I got to drop the twins off and then we can get ready and have a fun football date." He chuckled and gave her a small wink. "Mr. Chase!" A booming voice called out to him and he turned to see his coach calling out to him. "Uhm...just give me a sec, kay Ara?" He ruffled her hair and made his way over to his coach. "You are playing right boy? Of course you are, well you didn't hear it from me but coaches from Stanford, Oxford, Notre Dame, and Oregon are coming to see you!" He cheered and shook the blonde. "This is it boy! This is your chance to prove yourself!" He clapped the male on the back and left before Akinli could even get a worse in edge wise. The blonde laughed and shook his head as he made his way back to his best friend. "That man, I swear. Never lets me even reply." He gave her a warm smile and glanced around at the few people that seemed to be watching him.

Wrapping his arm around his best friend he drew her close to him and headed towards the doors. "C'mon let's get out of here and I'll tell ya everything that's happened." He said as they made their way towards his car and he unlocked it, the twins already waiting for him. "Took you long enough. Hey there Arabella." His sister, Katerine smiled and waved at her before she climbed into the car. Augustus the one who was always the more silent one simply nodded and climbed in. Throwing his things in the back Akinli climbed into the front and started up the car. Four colleges were going to come see him and he hadn't even started the season, that was a pretty good thing, right? Drumming his fingers on the steering wheel he tried to recall where that college was again, maybe he could be close to Arabella. He had to admit, though they had been months without each other, those were the most excruciating months he had ever been though and he would like to avoid that. She was one of the only ones he opened up to. She knew about his PTSD, what his father did to his mother and his sisters, how he was a cruel man. She knew the story behind every scar on his body, the story behind his tattoos and his nightmares. The story behind his tears and his anger, his pain and sadness, she knew the story behind his soul and who he was. Though it seemed unfair, he didn't want to spend another however many years it took for Arabella to learn him like she did with someone else. Everything she had learned was solely reserved for her. Of course he knew it couldn't always be like this but he liked to think that it could, that he could have his best friend by his side for the rest of his life. Weird as it was he sometimes wondered if his future wife would even know him like she knew him. Maybe, maybe not. Who knew.

Once they had dropped off the twins, he glanced at her and gave her a bright smile. "So I'm not sure if you heard or anything, but I've got Stanford, Oxford, Notre Dame and Oregon coming to see me." He grinned. This is what he's worked for since he could remember, some sports scholarship to help his family out. Sure they were well off but his mother and step-father had put basically five kids through college and if he could help out then he would love to. College was expensive and he didn't want to be a huge burden or anything. He knew that his older sister Adaline got an academic scholarship and that was with a lot of hard work. He knew she didn't always want to talk about the future but he couldn't help it, future or not this was a chance in a lifetime. He could maybe make his mother proud and even though he hated his dead beat dad there was still a part of him that wanted to make him proud too. Which was weird but there wasn't anything he could do about it. "Can you believe that?" He chuckled softly. It almost seemed impossible that they wanted to come watch it but it seemed as if he was on the road to making his dreams come true.
[/fieldbox]​

Status
Not open for further replies.