Possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Peeks around the misplaced characters* Sorry for abscence...homework has been inundating still. I'll be making a post after I catch up with all that's happened

*Peeks around the misplaced characters* Sorry for abscence...homework has been inundating still. I'll be making a post after I catch up with all that's happened

not a problem, and also, please check the PM i sent you.

------------------------------

by the way, excellent posts guys, and even more excellent planning, as i have seen in the cbox. keep it up guys. although this game depends mostly on your interactions with the other characters, don't let that stop you from going all out and being crazy.... :D form alliances if you will, trust or mistrust others, it's all up to you >:] me and kiminobu are there to facilitate the madness... *evil laugh*

Okay, as I have mentioned in the commitments thread, I am afraid that due to circumstances not under my control, I might have to take an indefinite leave of absence. And because of that, I am sorry to announce that this RP is now dead.

Thanks everyone for bearing with me thus far, and best of luck to all of your other RP endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.