1x1, Red-Star, Partner Search
*TO BE ANNOUNCED*

Group, Non-Star, Seeking Invites
*TO BE ANNOUNCED*

Group, Red-Star, Partner Search
*TO BE ANNOUNCED*
[tabs][/tabs][tabs][/tabs][tabs][/tabs]​

• ••••••IWAKU RULES REIGN SUPREME!••••••
    This is unnegotiable, as should be obvious.
    ••••••ETIQUETTE••••••
    Should go without saying, but:
    be respectful
    be polite
    be honest
    be patient
    PLEASE use third person!
    PLEASE, don't:
    be disrespectful
    be impolite, a bully, harsh, or rude
    be impatient, troll, start drama

••••••COMMUNICATE PLEASE!••••••
    My main concern under this category is INTEREST.

if you have lost interest or KNOW you wish not to continue for any reason, PLEASE let me know! Though I will give you the benefit of the doubt, I would rather not wait a month just to have you never reply or reply that you have lost interest (if it happened beforehand).
    ••••••

As far as personal issues and situations, they can be dealt with as they arise. The only real stipulations I have in these instances is:

if you are MIA for longer than one week (8-10 days) from your last communication, expect to receive a message of some kind - likely just a "poke" to see if everything is okay, and check to make sure there is still interest in the roleplay.
    if you are MIA (without response) for longer than three weeks (21-25 days) from your last communication, expect to receive a message stating that I will - regretfully - have to terminate the roleplay if I don't hear from you within 5 days.
    if you are MIA (without response) for one month (30 days) I will -regretfully- have to terminate the roleplay. More than likely I will have lost hope and interest in it by that point.
  •  

• This is by no means "absolute," however I do hope to find these qualities in a roleplay partner:
    PATIENCE - is probably the most important thing I could find in a Partner. The reason being, listed in What YOU Can Expect from Me.
    COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION - not only do I feel my Partner and I should be able to collaborate and create worlds with one another, but communication outside of the roleplay is also important. Other than what was listed in the Rules tab, it is also important to me to get along with my Partners in the real world. I don't mean personal details persay, but if one doesn't enjoy the other's company, it is unlikely the roleplay will succeed.
    POSTING EXPECTATIONS - other than what has already been touched upon, all I ask is to have at least one post, once a week.

I don't have a "paragraph expectation," but if I cannot get inspiration from, or the post doesn't continue the story, I may let you know.
    One-liners are acceptable in few situations, and if you are interested in the story, continuing content should not be difficult.
    I would prefer a Partner who is 60/40 aggressive or more, but again, this should be a fairly equal distribution.

• Fantasy
    Romance
    Historical
    Modern-Near Future
    Ancient/Feudal Japan
    Ancient Egyptian
    Ancient Greek/Roman
    England
    Ireland
    Viking
    (Will create better lists soon)

☆☆☆☆Plots&Pairings Coming Soon!☆☆☆☆

Last edited:
I've got a few plots that are based in a medieval fantasy world if your intrestead.

Reactions: Poppet
Status
Not open for further replies.