"..."

There was no reply from under the bed, and the young one had actually quit
crying, or at least sobbing loudly. He didn't know how to exactly explain but
he certainly did not want to come out from under the bed for as long as he was
under the bed. Which meant forever. "I don't want to come out." he replied,
then thinking for a moment "It means I have to do as you say and you have
to take care of me, but I am basically under your command until I paid what
you believe my life to be worth ... I'm not coming out tough"

_____He waited patiently for an answer, resorting to leaning back and propping himself up with his arms after a few moments of silence. He didn't want to rush the smaller male though he wouldn't leave until he got an answer or at least, until something made sense. Lucian was glad at least that the sobs had stopped; it didn't make him feel any less guilty though. At the boy's voice he looked to the bed curiously, "I know," he reassured the smaller male before brushing some dirt off his pajama bottoms. He listened as the boy spoke again, not wanting to interrupt until he was sure he was done speaking. What Tarenm said hardly sounded fair on the boy's behalf! What if Lucian never thought his debt was paid? He shook his head lightly and didn't speak as he thought everything over. A thought came to him then though he felt hesitant about saying anything, "Come out?" he said, sounding unsure of his words though tried to sound somewhat firm. He had never given an order before, at least, not one to a human. He had tried to give his dogs orders but the thing always ignored him.

"..."

It took an entire minute to decide but eventually he crawled outside and sat down in front of him,
hugging his knees and hiding his face from him again, not really wishing to look at the man this
time, basically he had control over him, but he also had to take care of him "You have to take care
of me like I were a new pet. Basically" he mumbled.

_____He didn't know how long it was before Tarenm crawled out from under the bed. He had begun to doubt that the smaller man would actually listen until he saw a black patch of hair then the rest of his body. A smile came to his lips as he watched the smaller male for a moment though it vanished a moment later when he only hid his face away from him. They were so close together though he still felt far from the boy. He reminded him of an abused animal almost at the way he always moved away from him. Had he done anything to cause the other male to doubt his intentions? His eyes stayed steadily on Tarenm for a while, moving down his small frame for a moment, "Thank you," he said before leaning towards the smaller and propping his chin on his fist while he rested his elbows on his legs, "Are you hungry? How do you feel?" his eyes clouded with concern as he scolded himself for not asking earlier.

He kept quiet and moved farther away from him to avoid physical contact and
at first kept himself quiet. Who did this man think he was? He was having very
messed up and mixed up thoughts and feelings all at once and the last thing in
his mind was his body at the moment. But then the older one asked how he was
feeling and he felt like he was forced to reply. "...I ... feel sore... and tired... I
feel like puking... my head pounds... it hurts..." he hardly could speak, his throat
was very dry "... hurts..."

_____He looked down and let his brown hair fall over his face slightly when all the boy did in response to his question was move away from him, "I really wish you would tell me why you keep moving away from me," he kept trying to remember anything he might have done that might make the other think negatively of him but nothing came to mind. He turned his head up to look at Tarenm when his question was answered. His eyebrows furrowed in concern, "I'll go make you some food and see if I have anything that might help you with that headache," he got up from his spot on the ground, letting the other have the space he wanted for now. He walked towards the door though paused when he got to it, "Don't take any more of those pills you took last night alright?" he smiled a little as he turned towards the other, hoping he didn't come out as too demanding. He just didn't know what he would do if he came back and found Tarenm hurt again by his own demise, "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable on the bed... or under it if you want," he chuckled lightly but it faded a moment later, "The windows and sunshine might actually hurt your head more but you can open them if you want," with that he vanished out the door, closing it behind him.

The small teen turned to look at him with tired eyes and listened to his every word
in a very quiet manner, he afterwards only proceeded to try his own motion of
movements, he could move everywhere and it didn't hurt as much, however he felt
a little nervous and tired, everything was sore and hurt, and he stood up to look at
the window. In no way was he going to open those curtains. He finally felt good for
a bit and decided to step outside, instantly noticing just how cold and weak he was,
he looked to the floor and saw them lying there abandoned. The pills.

_____It had taken him a while to get back up to the room with warm food. He couldn't get his mind off of Tarenm and the night before, even this morning. The debt thing sounded all too strange to him. He had almost burnt the bread in the toaster from thinking to long about it but thankfully got it out in time. Eventually he had decided he wouldn't complicate things further. If this is what the boy wanted this is what he would give to him. Of course, from that start he told himself he wouldn't abuse these powers. He wouldn't know when the debt was paid though at the same time didn't want to let the other male go so soon. Not until he got better, he didn't know what was wrong other than a hard life at home and the sexuality part. Was that it? Maybe here with him he would feel better and relaxed. Lucian wouldn't force anything on him unless he had to. Even at the thought of telling the other what to do he felt hesitant. Hopefully they could live normally, whatever that was like.

_____He got two plates set up with bacon, eggs and a slice of bread. It wasn't much but he didn't want to overwhelm the other with too much food. If he did want more there was still the spaghetti from last night. He set the plates on the counter to cool off as he fed the dog and let it outside which it practically ran to the door. Lucian had at least potty trained it. This was one of his most proud accomplishments. After washing his hands he walked back towards the room, pushing the door open with his elbow before walking in, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn on the lights," he flicked on the switch with his shoulder and walked to the bed, setting down two plates and various utensils down in front of Tarenm before sitting on the other side of him. His eyes trailed around the room for the pills from last night, wanting to read the prescription and see how many were left in there from last night. He fought back the images of the pills going down the drain as he looked back to Tarenm.

(given that i clearly went ignored here i'm just gonna reply...)

The bottle was currently empty, but the shabby lettering showed that it was
an adult's prescription, way too heavy for a young boy like Taremn was, he
had taken that randomly so he personally didn't know what was in it. The bottle
said "30 pills. Take every 6 hours." but the name was scribbled out with a pen.
The boy remained aware of the man, although wary and still a little angry.