PolyLife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victor cocked an eyebrow in amusement and maybe a bit of surprise, at Luna's 'thanks', but nodded anyway. "Kevin will take you to your new home, where you will get settled in your house and meet my first spouse, Andrew, our child, Nathaniel and Andrew's brother, Matthew."

Luna huffed a bit, not liking being dropped off and left with strangers without so much as an explanation or a tour. Of course, it was more her shyness and embarrassment that made her quick to anger than her being genuinely angry. It was confusing, she was only 18 being shoved into a home with no rule book or any cheat sheets on what to do, not even the answers written on her palm. All she had was a mere "good luck" from her father and a sobbing impossible to understand phrase from her mother and magically she was here. She had been raised since birth knowing most men have more than one spouse, hearing he had and a kid was no surprise. There was no real envy in her body, for she got what her parents had told her she wanted. What more could she ask for?

"Guess the phrase 'three's a crowd' doesn't apply here." She chuckled a bit, looking about the home with eyes curious and confused. The home itself was nice, sure, well put together and quite big. Guess it was the thought of who knew how many spouses coming in and out that scared her. She was eager to please, yet if they were beneath her class how would she react? Tell them that they were on the same level now? Play nice to those who only complain in the news and whine about what others have? Impossible! Purely impossible. But she was worrying now, thinking too much about a future she couldn't control. "I'm not here for anyone else but him." She told herself, heading up to the front door of the house, giving a soft knock. "Just him. No one else. Just him."

With her mind racing and thoughts focused on possible futures, she somewhat ignored the person on the front lawn, her tunnel vision often portrayed as rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
"One sec." Endre said as he put the mugs away and took his trusty denim jacket. "Okay, all set! I'll bring this if you don't mind." He patted his guitar bag with a proud smile. "I'm rarely without my good ol' Erzsi. Heh." He lead the other two outside and closed his door, jerking his head a bit to get his hair off his eyes, contemplating a hair cut.

"Well, there is something." Cai turned and took a few steps, a checklist already in her head, then she stopped and went back. "Sorry, come in if you like. This place is really, really...humble." She said, gesturing to her quaint but tidy living room. She turned again and strode back to her room. She took one of the bags that was just there and went back to Mr. Silver. "Alright, done." She said quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
He named his guitar? How adorable. Victor thought, smiling at his spouse. And the way his hair swept across his face...Victor could only imagine all of the things that he could do with that lovely, pure, white hair. "Well then," He said, and gestured at the limo, where Kevin was standing and holding the door with his ever straight and expressionless face. "after you."

He watched her traverse the too small apartment, his gaze following her every move. When she grabbed only one bag, he cocked an eyebrow in surprise. Somehow he was expecting...More. Then again...She was of the lower class and they didn't have much to begin with. Thankfully, when she joined him at his estate, she would have more than she could imagine. He led her to the limo and stood back, while Kevin held the door open. "Ladies first," He said cheerfully.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
There wasn't anything holding her back. Her material possessions were nothing to her and she owned nothing of sentimental value. As she went to the Limo it was quite odd to her, she never saw herself marrying anyone when she was a kid now she was a spouse. Aero looked around as she got into the limo, it was quite nice. The chauffeur drove and parked in front of a house.

As she walked to the estate it was quiet, a little too quiet. Aero was use to the noise of her neighbors, how one would yell at her cat every morning to the kids screaming at each other. She found a way to sleep through any of that but it let her know there was always someone around. Aero was hoping there would be other and if so how would they be. Aero was known to be very straight forward and some people saw it as being blunt and rude. She entered the estate not really knowing what she was getting herself into but it didn't matter she was willing to adapt some how.

Luna had made her way into the estate, seeing the newcomer with a look that screamed "under class" in her head. Great, someone to listen to rant and rave about their life. Come on Luna, big smiles she told herself as she waved to the woman. "Yo," she called out, "you another one of his spouses? Or are you the help here?" Luna laughed a bit, sticking her hand out for a shake, "Joking of course, name's Luna... And you must be...?" She hung on the last word waiting for the woman to fill in the blanks.

Great, how many other poor women is Victor going to let free load off of him? Not that'd I'd get a job, my parents have enough money if he ever needed me to pay rent. But this lady? What can she provide? Other than her whore body? Luna snickered a bit at thought, knowing bodies wrinkled and bruised and aged, but money was always crisp and always worth something in her mind.

When Victor returned from retrieving all of the spouses he started walking with Kevin to the spousal 'neighborhood', then stopped. He wanted them to get to know each other and he probably shouldn't hover. They were all adults, they could be civil towards each other. Plus Andrew would be there to keep the peace.
Kevin noticed his boss' hesitance and gave a rare yet somewhat malicious smile. "You do have a lot of paperwork to go through." He hinted, unable to wipe the smile off of his face. Even if it was for a moment, he wanted to keep Victor to himself. Even if it meant watching him go through endless piles of boring paperwork.
"Hm, you're right. Guess I should get started on that then." He said, backtracking and instead heading towards his estate.
The spouses would be fine.
The smile on Kevin's face had morphed into a shit eating grin.

Reactions: Boss Megu
Cai was fascinated by the place but chose her bitterness to being part of a collectible set over the feeling of being so honored. She was very conflicted about this whole agenda. She was chosen by no less than Victor Silver himself! But still, to be one of many. She felt like she was chosen for variety. She walked up to the man by himself. She gave him a nod before entering, thinking that he was too preoccupied to talk to. She saw the two ladies and was amazed. They were both gorgeous. She walked to them. "Hi, I'm Cai Schwartz." She said as pleasantly as she could. She was even more conflicted now. She and the ladies were to be spouses of Victor Silver. Was there a rule against her liking them?

Endre gaped at the beautiful estate. Sure, he's seen a fair share of big houses but of course, they're nothing like this. "Amazing." He was visibly enthralled like a child in a candy store. He wandered for a bit, delighted to see the other parts. He came to the pool and touched the water, hissing at the cold but made a little splash. He readjusted his guitar bag on his shoulders as he straightened up. He was going to love this place for sure. He's been everywhere but maybe this can be home.

He hummed a little tune as he walked to the largest building. He was surprised to see a preoccupied man there. "Hello! Are you the Andrew that Mr. Silver so fondly talks about? I'm Endre."

Luna blinked hearing other voices, looking to the other spouse, she seemed rather nicely groomed and rather friendly. It was strange, she didn't scream upper class but her presentation wasn't bad. Normally Luna could tell just by a look or a scent if someone was beneath her, but this woman known as Cai was rather in between in her mind. She didn't seem weak or frightened, nor unimpressed by the area, she was rather different than the other woman she'd met. "Nice to meet you," Luna introduced, holding out her hand, "I'm Luna, Luna Gillian, but not for long right?" She laughed knowing her last name would be thrown away along with her family heritage, they'd always been Gillian, now she would be a Silver. "Where you from Miss--haha sorry--Mrs. Cai?"

Aero saw a young girl, not that much younger than herself, and hoped she would be ok to meet. As her eyes took in how her gown looked it seemed as though she came from middle class. The opened once again and another young lady came in with chocolate brown hair. "I'm Aero, it's nice to meet you both." Aero wanted to pleasant, not knowing how these girls could be made her a little reclusive. She wanted to watch them a little, see how they acted and reacted. It was something she learned growing up and helped her stay alive for this long. Now she wan't entirely alone, and she preferred it that way. Aero was a little skeptical about both girls since she never bothered talking to girls as a child. They would always annoy her in many ways, mainly how they like to use hints instead of actually saying something. 'So far two other females...If things go south, which I'm pretty sure it will, I hope it will be resolved sooner than later.' She thought to herself. While she watched the others interact.

Andrew stood up from his crouch when the car arrived quickly, but ignored the new...spouse, in favor of tending to the flowers in front of his house. He heard the car leave and sighed. "Are those Victor's new spouse? What's the plural of spouse? Spices? And they look stupid, specially that purple haired one." a voice asked him, seemingly from above. Andrew looked up to see the window open and Matthew casually leaning out to stare at the congregation that was the new spouses.

Andrew chuckled, despite himself. He stood up and removed the gardening gloves he had worn. He gave it to the waiting maid and tweaked his brother's nose. "Matthew!" he started, "You don't call people names! And the plural is spouses, not spices." he scolded. Matthew frowned and rolled his eyes, having utter no remorse for his name calling and added, "She does." Before he ran back up the stairs.

He turned to his son who looked at him with a similar shrug and simply said, "She has nice hair" his little Nathaniel simply said before rushing back up after the other.

Andrew gave a heavy breath, jumping slightly at a voice casually addressing him. He turned around and smiled instantly. "I-oh! Yes!" Andrew replied, stumbling slightly over his words. "Drew Silver." he reintroduced himself stretching his right hand out for a handshake.

"And you said your name again was? End-ray?" Andrew asked, slightly embarrassed to have been caught off guard. "Do you suppose we should approach the...ladies?" he asked. With a nod to himself, he walked forward, completely forgetting his hand was still clasped with the others.

Which promptly led him to stumble and pulling the other straight at him, making them an odd mess of limbs on the ground.

"Owww...." he moaned and gave the other a weak smile. "Sorry, I'm known to this household as a klutz."

He looked up from his odd position under the boy. It was a truly compromising position really, one he was used to under Victor. And ONLY Victor.

Andrew turned slightly red, looking more and more like a tomato each second. "...uhm...can you get off please?" he squeaked.

Once untangled and up, Andrew turned back to the ladies with a bright smile, as if nothing happened. "Hello there!" he called out, though there really was no need to. They were already looking at them. "Welcome to the neighbourhood!" he added, inwardly snorting at his joke.

"I'm Drew Silver" he introduced himself yet again, shaking each girl's hand. "Victor insists on calling me Andrew, but it's such a mouthful. I will insist that you all call me Drew." he spoke to them casually, but he's eying them. Appraising them all. Where they really worth Victor?

"I'm Nathaniel! Who are you?" a childish voice called out seemingly from somewhere. Turning back at the house, Andrew saw his son leaning out from the upstairs window. Instantly, he forgot the others.

Raising his hands slightly, he called back to his son. "Nathaniel Kazuya Silver! What have I said about leaning out the windows!" he said. "You're going to fall! Get back inside or no pudding for you!" he added sternly, though he was seriously panicking.

His son inherited his utter clumsiness after all. The child rolled his eyes before closing the window and leaving, most probably to go after Mattie.

Andrew nodded and turned back to the ladies, again as if nothing happened. "What do I call you?" he asked, motioning for Endre to join them. "And have you chosen which house you want?" he added with a friendly smile.

"I'm sure we can all be..." he paused, seeing their expressions. "Well, I...hi?" he trailed off, not really used to sharing.

Well, not used to sharing Victor at all. Oh boy. This was harder than he had expected.

"Yes, End-re. Like in...red. It's Andrew in Hungarian!" He winked. Andrew looked uncomfortable and flustered so Endre decided to follow inside where the girls were. He was just about to step when he felt his arm tugged by Andrew. The resulting position was very awkward indeed. Not! Endre just laughed and got off him coolly. "Sorry too, man."

Cai watched in bewilderment at the two men outside. The classier looking one must be Andrew Silver so the rugged twink must be a spouse. And he's certainly flirting with the wrong person. She rolled her eyes. "I'm Cai. Cai Schwartz, not that it matters, I suppose. Good to meet you-"

Endre's waving at the kid who called himself Nathaniel was utterly distracting. "Hi Nathaniel! And hello, ladies, I'm Endre."

"Cai Scwartz." she repeated more firmly. She gave Nathaniel a friendly smile and a short wave.

"Is he your kid? He looks just like you! Pretty eyes!" Endre was already squatting before Nathaniel. "Hey buddy." He said cheerily.

"Actually, we have no idea what to do from here." Cai said to Andrew, glancing at the other girls. "Your house is lovely, um. This must be pretty sudden." It was to her so she immediately assumed it was to all of them.

"How about we talk over some tea?" Endre suggested as he got up and readjusted his guitar bag. "Let's all get to know each other and stuff."

Cai looked from Luna to Aero and then to Andrew expectantly. Why is that guy deciding, again? "Um."

Kevin was sitting in a room filled with computers and monitors. Some were off and others showed various places in the estate. His gaze was transfixed on one in particular. One that showed all of the spouses and a little 'incident' that had just transpired. Supposedly the little white haired bastard had 'fallen' onto the first spouse. "Disgusting, treacherous freaks." Kevin spat, glaring at the monitor as if he could kill the two of them on the spot. No-not just the two of them, all of those ugly beasts. He glanced at a machine that's buttons were flashing red, with a loud 'beep!' it spat out a disk and Kevin grinned. He had just filmed the 'accident' out of context of course, but he would definitely show Victor later. Much later though. He wanted Victor to get to know those terribly flawed animals. They would instill doubt in him by themselves and then Kevin would reveal the discs. Footage upon footage of 'incidents', videos of them 'falling' on each other, and touching inappropriately.
Soon he would knock down the spouses one by one. Starting with that tramp Andrew.

Aero watch the two being quite clumsy and giggled a little. She was afraid that the first spouse would be mean and try anything to get rid of them, but so far he seemed like anyone else. Yet she didn't put her guard down, being a klutz can show a flaw but what was he like personally. What if the first spouse was truly ean spirited? Aero hoped it wasn't true and besides if she gets on anyone's bad side she would rather fix it if the person was like family to her. "You have a kid?" She asked Andrew. "He's adorable." Aero added sweetly. With the idea of tea being put out she could help, but couldn't help but think of sweets to have with it. "Tea sounds good right now, but what kind of tea? There are so many and so many sweets you can pair with tea. Oh, I forgot to introduce my self to the two of you. I'm Aero it's a pleasure to meet you both." She said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.