Polyamory

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lost

Hello! So I have been wanting to try an idea with polyamory relationship. I was thinking that it could be three people, or, it could be two of us but one of us plays two characters, i.e. I play two females and you play one male. We can sort that out if more than one person is interested. We can also discuss plots if need be. I dunno if this is something anyone would want to do which is why I thought I would try it out here.

If you read, thank you.

M

Midnight Justin

Hello! So I have been wanting to try an idea with polyamory relationship. I was thinking that it could be three people, or, it could be two of us but one of us plays two characters, i.e. I play two females and you play one male. We can sort that out if more than one person is interested. We can also discuss plots if need be. I dunno if this is something anyone would want to do which is why I thought I would try it out here.

If you read, thank you.
Hello I'm willing to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.