Poll: School Roleplays

Which roleplay should I make

• 3. Luke oddsmaker Academy of S.T.E.A.M.M.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I'm not sure what the setting of my first roleplay should be, therefore I am putting up a poll to see what my fellow roleplayers want. Note that I would prefer a longer term roleplay for any of these settings, and that I would like the the general attitude to be inclusive of different styles, lengths, and aptitudes of roleplaying as well as other demographics.

1. Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy
    In a fantastical and futuristic version of the world as we know it, In northern Ohio stands a school of questionable curriculum; There, the classes are mostly about how to be evil. Not everybody there is there willingly, or even are there because their parents sent them- A good number of students were kidnapped in order to fill the quota.
  2. Ravenrash Academy: School of Misfits
    With magic being something of a secret in the world, it is no surprise that magical creatures live mainly away from humans in their own little towns, with their own niche businesses and their own niche schools. Separate from humans, and thus drastically different, right? Wrong! For instance, Ravenrash Academy in small-town Saskatchewan is just as dysfunctional as any human high school, with curmudgeonly teachers, sub-par cafeteria food, house rivalry, and much more!
  3. Luke Oddsmaker Academy of S.T.E.A.M.M.
    Many freshmen and transfers might have thought they were going to an ordinary school. That notion might have wavered when they realized that at the mere mention of the principal, people shuddered. It became apparent that the school wasn't normal when they realized there were a few vampires attending. But certainly, all ideas of that the school was like any other flew out the window when one of the cafeteria workers turned into a giant tardigrade and half the school didn't bat an eye.They never guessed that the extra M was anything but a mistake, but as it turns out it stands for "magic."

I read up to the second one and immediately knew which one I liked.