Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, Fantasy (High, Low, Medieval, Historical), Assassin's Creed, Marvel, DC, Slice of Life, Military Life, Supernatural/Paranormal, Witcher, Elder Scrolls
These are two 3D models that I modeled myself, and rendered in Keyshot! I modeled the two weapons with Autodesk Mudbox 2015, Autodesk Maya 2015, and 3DS Max 2015.
This models are made with the theme of Assassin's Creed. Time period would be around 1511. I made them for one of my characters, Draco Aludra da Roma, who is a cannon character of the AC Universe.
I often use modeling and such as a way to model things that are involved in my roleplays. These two weapons are an example of that!

Quick Note: These are for display use, not for him to go around stabbing with :P
Rapier

PZDwJ6X.jpg

NCNrj81.jpg

rTpupCj.jpg

QTDMD7y.jpg

0rXws64.jpg

Hidden Blade

i5DKUHF.jpg
pwaU6ka.jpg
uO65Yzn.jpg
543qRug.jpg
xZJtVmG.jpg
xsc6cKX.jpg
xk3cYwp.jpg
YB1j0Qk.jpg

If you guys want to see more, I can always do that! I also do 3D models of modern military stuff a lot!! Would love to hear all your opinions on the above models as well!

Reactions: Esthalia
VIPER OC

This is a new project I've taken on. I'm calling it project "Viper OC"
The idea so far for parts is as follows.

Intel Core i7 5960X Haswell-E 8-Core @ 3.0 GHz
- Core Base Clock: 3.0 GHz
- Core Overclock: 4.6 GHz
GB DDR4 3200 MHz Quad Channel Memory
x EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X Superclock 12288MB GDDR5 Graphics Cards Configured in Three-way SLI
- Core Base Clock: 1127
MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1216 MHz
- Core Overclock: 1620 MHz
- Memory Base Clock: 1752.5 MHz | Effective data-rate of 7010 MHz / Gbps
- Memory Overclock: 2000 MHz | Effective data-rate of 8000 MHz / Gbps
Asus X99 Deluxe Motherboard
Watercooling Blocks are custom made - RAM is EK, Processor is EK and the Titan X Waterblocks are custom made
RAM and Titan X Waterblocks are also made in some parts with carbon fiber
x 1TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive
x 6TB Western Digital Caviar Black 7200RPM Hard Drives
EVGA 80 PLUS GOLD 2000
W Power Supply
4GtzXpN.jpg

7r0ocQr.jpg

QrpLPik.jpg

MUWLf30.jpg

tQMHbTJ.jpg
FhRvJIs.png

I'm still modeling the Case and all the other components that will go into the monster of a PC and will update this post accordingly!

Would love to hear all your opinions on this stuff! Even if you don't know what the heck any of the data above means, it's still fun to know if what I'm making looks cool! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Esthalia
Operation Arctic Phantom
OFwxETW.png

Issued by: President Barrack Hussein Obama
Approved by: Department of Defense
Signed Approval by: Secretary of Defense, Ashton Carter

Processed & Accessed by: General Joseph L. Votel
Commander of United States Special Operations Command
MacDill AFB, Florida

Forwarded to: Joint Special Operations Command
Re-Accessed by: Lieutenant General Raymond A. Thomas
Commander of Joint Special Operations Command
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Operation Assigned Accordingly to: "Phantom Division"
Branch: United States Marine Corps Special Operations Command
Team Name: "Phantom Team One"

Team Lead: 2ɴᴅ Lᴛ. Jackson Leopold Knight
Team Lead Printed Name: Jackson Leopold Knight
Team Lead Signature:

BuLF6T5.png
The conflicts in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, and even Iraq, have once more gotten heated. The United States has experienced many strategic attacks placed on their troops, and their convoy's around the three residing area's. The attacks, once investigated, were confirmed to have been carried out by the terrorist group known as ISIS. The ISIS insurgents have allied with a Private Military Company hosted in the arctic-like territory on the mountain ranges surrounding Gilgit, Pakistan. Therefore leading to the constant attacking of United States Marines and the likes.

The priority of Operation Arctic Phantom is to give the new formed team known as "Phantom Team One", a debut as the emerging team among the Joint Special Operations Command, a chance to operate for their first time. The team consists of six member's, all highly trained Tier One Operators, these six operators are some of the most dangerous men in our arsenal of elite soldiers. This, coupled with 2nd Lt. Knight's hand picked training courses, proves to make them the most mission versatile special operations team in the world. They have been given the task to eliminate the head of this Private Military Company by any means, and gather any and all intel to do with the terrorist group known as ISIS, and their relations with this Private Military Company. They will be inserted Via Parachute drop from a C-130, into the arctic territory of the mountain ranges around Gilgit, Pakistan.

9zakKzw.png

Loadout

Well.. Mr. Knight sure has taken "Unrestricted Budget" to it's fullest extents. He has requested the following gear for this arctic expedition, and done so with careful, and expensive, hand-picked gear.

Combat Goggles: Equipped with a graphic user interface that allows the commander of the team to switch between his radio frequency's, change between night vision, polarized sun glasses, and a regular view mode. This GUI also displays the azimuth that the leader and his men are currently facing, making calling out enemies and their locations much easier. Not only does it display their azimuth, their compass direction, and all the sorts - This high-tech piece of technology allows them to see their grid location to the most accurate of measurements.
In addition to all of this, these goggles will give the men who wear them the temperature of the air around them. A rough estimate of wind speed and direction, humidity, and other crucial weather information that could affect them in combat.

Thermatek Fatigues: These fatigues are, in and of themselves, very high tech. Not only do they trap and make sure that the natural heat of the body is conserved, they are also effective when going up against most elements. Such as fire-resistance, wind resistance and many other specific uses for the durable and useful material these combat fatigues are made from.

Tech-Compression Suit: This skin-tight suit that feels as if you are in a leotard, allows accurate information in regards to combat medicine. The suit displays it's data to a tablet that can be placed in the operator's backpack, and can be linked to display info onto the user's goggles. It is available in full sleeve, short sleeve, mid-sleeve, and no sleeve variations. It displays heart-beat, blood pressure, and can also display body temperature.

Images

IEBi8sX.jpg
DYNqxsa.jpg
8toZhRT.jpg
GgMEfwt.jpg
JhXObbw.jpg
1LpDb8x.jpg
TeKPPBW.jpg
4zdY1Df.jpg
IUx2v8s.jpg
u4L8rJR.jpg
xFpBjCq.jpg
ukW802z.jpg
0lhLoJN.jpg
QC93kAQ.jpg

So there it is! I figured I'd take a different approach to showing off my art to you guys!

Everything in this post was made by yours truly and I worked really hard to make a good looking post.

I made this arctic camouflage loadout, not too long ago and wanted to share it, but not just be the old "Here's my pictures", way of sharing stuff.

I hope you guys enjoyed my new way of posting my art, and I'd love all the criticism I can get, both on my art, and the way I chose to post it!

I also suggest when you want to view the images, that you right click, and select, open image in new tab! It's much better to see the depth of the 1080p that I render in.

So guys, please do leave a comment, like or any other rating thingy, or send me a PM! I love getting any feedback on my art that I can! :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wisterian
Status
Not open for further replies.