Police in School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't argue with a moderator, Kak. Grumpy has warned you.

Please don't argue with a moderator, Kak. Grumpy has warned you.
I'm asking a fair question.

ques·tion
ˈkwesCH(ə)n/
noun
noun: question; plural noun: questions
  1. 1.​
    a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information.

ar·gue
    ˈärɡyo͞o/
    verb
    verb: argue; 3rd person present: argues; past tense: argued; past participle: argued; gerund or present participle: arguing

1.​
give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one's view.

Please don't argue with an Asmodeus, Kak. Everyone has warned you.

Asmo right now:

200509167-001-cod-and-haddock-fishermen-using-gill-gettyimages.jpg

And seriously the pair of you, last warning or I'm locking this shit.

Shouganai...

• Love
Reactions: Shadon Xarian
The Mods' reaction to this thread and the people *coughkakumeicough* in it:

tumblr_nw4vmaG0Cp1ud6xxmo1_400.gif

The Mods' reaction to this thread and the people *coughkakumeicough* in it:

tumblr_nw4vmaG0Cp1ud6xxmo1_400.gif
Pfft, this isn't even the biggest shitstorm thread this week. It's more a sigh and rolled eyes than that sort of reaction at this point.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Back on topic please, gents.

So we're agreed. The emphasis here needs to be on both "Police in school" and "schoolin' Police". Keep firearms with those officially trained and sanctioned to use them, rather than twitchy self-entitled civilians. Increase funding for gun control, mental health and education. And gradually erode the prepubescent culture of fear and cynicism thay pervades America.

Seems like we all came to the sensible conclusion.

Thanks all.

Reactions: Mid
The clock bomb thing is kind of annoying, because anybody with a fucking iota of common sense wouldn't bring something like that into their school and show it off. You'd have to be stone cold retarded to think that a common person wouldn't think that was some shady shit and call the police immediately. The school system and the police did the right thing. The kid isn't a victim or anything, he's just dumb. People like him and people who do school shootings are why we have police in school.

My school had a school shooting about 4 years back (a kid brought a gun to school after getting expelled (he wasn't supposed to even be on the school grounds) and shot another guy a couple times in the stomach, then panicked and ran, and I had to sit through a boring-ass lock down for 6 hours.). There were no police in the school before, but now there are, and I really think it's better that way. People bitch about it because they have a problem with authority and shit (but that's because these are the same people who make the police presence a necessity) but I'm not bothered by it one bit. I don't do anything suspect, and now that there are police in the school, there's a lower chance people who actually would will, and get away with it.

The clock bomb thing is kind of annoying, because anybody with a fucking iota of common sense wouldn't bring something like that into their school and show it off.
On this alone, I love you.

The rest of your post was brilliant as well.

Better solution.

Every class should have a crew served Gatling gun trained on the door. It builds a sense of teamwork and comradery as students take days of the week for a shift, alternate weeks mean loading or shooting, and having a piece of history come alive will ignite students' passion for their history class, and when Johnny Asshole attacks, it incorporates biology lessions by identifying which mangled piece of flesh was what organ and giving students a pop quiz of determining what was the exact cause of death.

And being such large guns, no kid can steal it from the classroom unnoticed.

I see no downsides.

Better solution.

Every class should have a crew served Gatling gun trained on the door. It builds a sense of teamwork and comradery as students take days of the week for a shift, alternate weeks mean loading or shooting, and having a piece of history come alive will ignite students' passion for their history class, and when Johnny Asshole attacks, it incorporates biology lessions by identifying which mangled piece of flesh was what organ and giving students a pop quiz of determining what was the exact cause of death.

And being such large guns, no kid can steal it from the classroom unnoticed.

I see no downsides.

But that would just drive criminals to get their own gatling guns from the gatling gun black market, where their superb social skills will guarantee low low prices.

Then they'll get gatling dicks installed, to better rape your wife and kids, then commit gatling-suicide... which is much more unChristian than normal suicide.

If anyone feels it necessary to have police in school, I think they should create a new and more suitable force. A force that during their training, had continuous contact with school aged children, especially high schoolers. They should also be more exposed to a diverse group during training and take psychological evaluations every 3 months. But overall I don't think police presence in schools is necessary.

Reactions: Asmodeus
My, what a sensible and well-informed comment.

Thank you very much. You have my respect.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Holy shit, that kid got to go meet with the president for that stunt he pulled? I... That's... He shouldn't be rewarded for being a fucking idiot. And this shit about not being judged for his skin that he's spewing? Pretty sure that anybody in his shoes of any skin color would have been arrested and suspended for the shit he pulled. It's not a matter of race, it's a matter of common goddamn sense. You don't bring something that looks like a bomb into school and expect not to get into trouble. That little shit is implying that any other kid who would bring a fake bomb into school would get off scott free? He's so wrong it hurts. I'm seething over this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.