Polarissima Australis

Ah. That explains a lot then.
Though I'm still wondering what the others think of the superhero-ish idea? I feel that it's kinda misfitting, but if nobody else got anything against it, I'm not going to stop you :3

Also: Whats with all the good guys? O_O I'm not complaining or anything, but the first idea for this was for it to be about one crew of pirates. Now its more or less equal on both sides. :P

I think you could keep the telekinetic abilities, but the whole superhero thing where he flies through space without a ship or pressurized helmet.....ehhh

Originally he was just a scientist that liked looking around. He never really had an alignment until I edited the sheet just now.

He does possess a ship. He can't fly all that fast, and the time he can hold his breath is limited.

If it means anything, I'll just toss this character aside for a regular pirate.

Name: Ark Araki
Race: Ark comes from a race known as the Burraduans, of the planet Asran. 'Burras' possess humanoid bodies with green/blue skin, with horns protruding from the neck, males often possessing large ones and females smaller ones. They wear modernized clothing, though in the countrysides, there are still tribes who dress in much simpler clothing. Nearly Every Burraduan begins with two arms, and grows to possess a total of six additional limbs.

Burraduan Physiology: http://images.wikia.com/kinnikuman/images/7/71/Ashurara-man.jpg

Appearance: Ark possesses short spiked black hair and green skin. He's most muscular in the upper body, his six arms toned well due to their strength. For clothing, he simply wears an open dark brown vest and black pants

Skills and strengths: Ark is truly skilled in the ways of violence. Each pair of arms he possesses has been trained in the usage of different weapons, as well as Burraduan Boxing techniques. He often uses his upper arms for rifles in long range combat, his lower arms mostly for pistols, and his middle arms as his main melee weapons.

Flaws and weaknesses: Ark's middle and lower arms are worthless for long range weapons like rifles or bows and arrows. His upper arms aren't used as much for melee, and his lower arms are used to pistols, knives, and other small weapons. His race is sensitive against extremely cold environments, and has difficulty moving in zero gravity or underwater due to his physiology.

Rank and job: Foot Soldier

Person: Ark possesses the spirit of any Burraduan soldier, thirsting for battle and blood, then drink and and women, knowing no other life than that of a man of action. He tends to be bored easily and always hates to lose. Despite this nature about him, he is not a mere brute, all Burraduan soldiers forced to excel in academics above all others, understanding several languages, utilizing technology, and the physiology of others.

Thats a whole lot simpler! The only question I have is: Pirate or Navy? Though I assume the first, from what you said in the last post.

Pirate. I still want to make something for the Navy at some point. I mean, I am the first one to post about a space Navy :P

There have been 1 other who said he was a captain hunting the ER, which I assume is from a navy. And one commander of a goodguys-force outside the navy. But you'll be the first to actually mention what navy then :3

Really.

Uh…I just assumed it was like, a military force that was present in most galaxies and run by a series of United Planets.

Well, there are probably a couple of planets having their own navies, and there might even be more than one alliance of planets. Some who has different ideals or something. We kinda make the fluff up as we go :P

I love the idea. Are you still accepting characters?:hyper:*bounces with excitement*

OOh! and what would you think of a Dwarven pirate?

Name: Ark Araki
Race: Ark comes from a race known as the Burraduans, of the planet Asran. 'Burras' possess humanoid bodies with green/blue skin, with horns protruding from the neck, males often possessing large ones and females smaller ones. They wear modernized clothing, though in the countrysides, there are still tribes who dress in much simpler clothing. Nearly Every Burraduan begins with two arms, and grows to possess a total of six additional limbs.

Burraduan Physiology: http://images.wikia.com/kinnikuman/images/7/71/Ashurara-man.jpg

Appearance: Ark possesses short spiked black hair and green skin. He's most muscular in the upper body, his six arms toned well due to their strength. For clothing, he simply wears an open dark brown vest and black pants

Skills and strengths: Ark is truly skilled in the ways of violence. Each pair of arms he possesses has been trained in the usage of different weapons, as well as Burraduan Boxing techniques. He often uses his upper arms for rifles in long range combat, his lower arms mostly for pistols, and his middle arms as his main melee weapons.

Flaws and weaknesses: Ark's middle and lower arms are worthless for long range weapons like rifles or bows and arrows. His upper arms aren't used as much for melee, and his lower arms are used to pistols, knives, and other small weapons. His race is sensitive against extremely cold environments, and has difficulty moving in zero gravity or underwater due to his physiology.

Rank and job: Foot Soldier

Person: Ark possesses the spirit of any Burraduan soldier, thirsting for battle and blood, then drink and and women, knowing no other life than that of a man of action. He tends to be bored easily and always hates to lose. Despite this nature about him, he is not a mere brute, all Burraduan soldiers forced to excel in academics above all others, understanding several languages, utilizing technology, and the physiology of others.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np9/characters/goro-mkmovie.jpg this is what I imagine in my mind when I read your post lol +2 arms :P

I love the idea. Are you still accepting characters?:hyper:*bounces with excitement*

It's still open both for pirates and others :3
And as long as he's usable for something, he can join the crew alright :3

No body can be a better first mate than me :P I've got Smitty begging for tips on how to be a better matey

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!! Dwarven pirate sounds so baller

Name: Griplin Sharksbane

Race: Dwarven Pirate

Appearance:
270px-Dwarf_Pirate.jpg

Replace the hook hand with a broadaxe and you have a general idea^^

Skills and strengths: The ability to exchange the broadaxe attatched to his stump with nearly anything comes in mighty handy. He has the ability to turn nearly anything into a somewhat edible treat. Skilled in hant to...er....Stumop combat

Weaknesses: He is......short (in both height and temper). I might add he isn't the most tactful being ever spawned either. He also can't read.

Rank/Job: Plain ass pirate mostly. Though he can double as a Human resources guy if needed

Person: Griplin knows nothing about his past. As far back as he can remember he has been fighting alongside Xarn. And when he tries to remember farther back, he sees nothing but empty blackness. He fights loyally beside Xarn, and sometimes acts as HR (for even pirates have to answer to disgruntled employees). In short, he loves every second of what he does.​

Name: Griplin Sharksbane

Race: Dwarven Pirate

Appearance: (Snipped the pic)
Replace the hook hand with a broadaxe and you have a general idea^^

Skills and strengths: The ability to exchange the broadaxe attatched to his stump with nearly anything comes in mighty handy. He has the ability to turn nearly anything into a somewhat edible treat. Skilled in hant to...er....Stumop combat

Weaknesses: He is......short (in both height and temper). I might add he isn't the most tactful being ever spawned either. He also can't read.

Rank/Job: Plain ass pirate mostly. Though he can double as a Human resources guy if needed

Person: Griplin knows nothing about his past. As far back as he can remember he has been fighting alongside Xarn. And when he tries to remember farther back, he sees nothing but empty blackness. He fights loyally beside Xarn, and sometimes acts as HR (for even pirates have to answer to disgruntled employees). In short, he loves every second of what he does.​
A short, angry HR guy who also can make almost anything into something edible?!
HIRED! Welcome aboard, me short mate! We're gonna be good friends! >:D

It be an honor to serve aboard....er.....*whispers* what's the ships name?