Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Tudor, Historical, Magical
So....I've spent most of this year dealing with a seriously aggravating illness. it's been messing with the functionality of my maintenance medications and my life. However, I've decided that I need to just manage my time more carefully and I can still write here. And DAGNABIT....I am in withdrawal. SOOOOOO, that said. I am looking for some new partners. Most of my old threads have been graveyarded and that's ok. If anyone has a thread with me there, I'm always willing to have them recalled and continue on, let me know.

When I first joined Iwaku I threw up a thread in here and got ZERO responses. I know, it's hard to believe right? *snickers* So, instead of doing what I did then I am going to throw some plot ideas that I found on Pinterest and that have my brain singing happy and diabolical things.

1) You find out a recurring character in your dreams is a comatose patient in the hospital where you work.

2) The hero of the story is a terrifying beast while the villain is a beautiful rescuer of light. The people in the city judge by sight.

3) You see a duffel bag on the side of the road and stop to investigate. What's inside and what happens next?

4) The best of the best weren't available so we got the best of the mediocre.

I think I'll stop there. If any of those make you smile, then let me know.

I follow all Iwaku rules. Please spell check, and make a stab at putting some punctuation in there for my sanity's sake. I try not to be a grammar nazi but if I can't understand what you're writing, we are going to have a tough time.Also, please, for the love of God...no one liners. I mean I don't need a novella but give me something to work with when I reply. I fade to black...always.. but I will play out meaningful interactions leading up to intimacy as needed for character and story development. Romance is not always necessary. I will type Male and female (I tend to add NPC's so be warned) but I'm not very knowledgeable or comfortable with same sex romance. Friendships and such, no problem. I like to write with someone who's not afraid to plot with me. Anyway, if I haven't bored you to death hit me up. Looking forward to meeting some of these new people!!!

Plot idea 1 and 2 sound interesting! If you're willing to give me a chance, that is. :)

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
YAY!!! Totally! I really love the first one!! All kinds of stuff swirling around in my head...I'll PM you..

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
*peeks in*

I'm kinda slow rper but I wanted to say the idea of plot 3 sounded pretty cool if you're okay with weekly/biweekly replies (or faster depending on my brain).

• Love
I think the second one would be interesting. I like the idea of it all being perception, infact thats one thing I really enjoy.

• Love
It's so wonderful how everyone is choosing a different thing...way to cooperate guys!!

*peeks in*
Greenie...you are seriously one of my totally favorite people ever! Well worth the wait. I'll shook you a PM. hugs~

I think the second one would be interesting. I like the idea of it all being perception, infact thats one thing I really enjoy.
Lovely to meet you!! You can message me or I can message you....whichever...and we can hammer out some details. Thanks so much for the response!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie