PARTNER REQUEST Poking around....

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

PoetLore

HuggleMugger
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
After lunch (noon - 2:00), and evenings after 8:30
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I can do either. I do prefer that there be a goal, but I like letting the charaters dictate what happens.
Favorite Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Tudor, Historical, Magical
Genre You DON'T Like
Gore, Vampires, Horror
So....I've spent most of this year dealing with a seriously aggravating illness. it's been messing with the functionality of my maintenance medications and my life. However, I've decided that I need to just manage my time more carefully and I can still write here. And DAGNABIT....I am in withdrawal. SOOOOOO, that said. I am looking for some new partners. Most of my old threads have been graveyarded and that's ok. If anyone has a thread with me there, I'm always willing to have them recalled and continue on, let me know.

When I first joined Iwaku I threw up a thread in here and got ZERO responses. I know, it's hard to believe right? *snickers* So, instead of doing what I did then I am going to throw some plot ideas that I found on Pinterest and that have my brain singing happy and diabolical things.

1) You find out a recurring character in your dreams is a comatose patient in the hospital where you work.

2) The hero of the story is a terrifying beast while the villain is a beautiful rescuer of light. The people in the city judge by sight.

3) You see a duffel bag on the side of the road and stop to investigate. What's inside and what happens next?

4) The best of the best weren't available so we got the best of the mediocre.

I think I'll stop there. If any of those make you smile, then let me know.

I follow all Iwaku rules. Please spell check, and make a stab at putting some punctuation in there for my sanity's sake. I try not to be a grammar nazi but if I can't understand what you're writing, we are going to have a tough time.Also, please, for the love of God...no one liners. I mean I don't need a novella but give me something to work with when I reply. I fade to black...always.. but I will play out meaningful interactions leading up to intimacy as needed for character and story development. Romance is not always necessary. I will type Male and female (I tend to add NPC's so be warned) but I'm not very knowledgeable or comfortable with same sex romance. Friendships and such, no problem. I like to write with someone who's not afraid to plot with me. Anyway, if I haven't bored you to death hit me up. Looking forward to meeting some of these new people!!!

Nemopedia

Storms lie. A breeze it becomes. A breath it ends.
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
The blubbing encyclopedia
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
GMT +1/2 | CET/CEST | Random, mostly on my phone
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
Both, depending how much there is going on already.
Favorite Genres
Tragedy, Psychological, Historical, Steampunk, Mystery, Thriller, Sci-fi, see tag list for more...
Genre You DON'T Like
Romance
Plot idea 1 and 2 sound interesting! If you're willing to give me a chance, that is. :)

PoetLore

HuggleMugger
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Female
I can do either. I do prefer that there be a goal, but I like letting the charaters dictate what happens.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Gore, Vampires, Horror
YAY!!! Totally! I really love the first one!! All kinds of stuff swirling around in my head...I'll PM you..

Greenie

Here in the Void
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Passive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi
*peeks in*

I'm kinda slow rper but I wanted to say the idea of plot 3 sounded pretty cool if you're okay with weekly/biweekly replies (or faster depending on my brain).

Mook-LandStrider

Flying In A Blue Dream
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female
I can rotate back and forth but I love a good story.
Favorite Genres
Sci-Fi, Magic, Modern-Fantasy, Mecha, Super Power, Fantasy of any kind, Etc
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Yaoi, Slice of Life with just romance.
I think the second one would be interesting. I like the idea of it all being perception, infact thats one thing I really enjoy.

PoetLore

HuggleMugger
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Gore, Vampires, Horror
It's so wonderful how everyone is choosing a different thing...way to cooperate guys!!

Greenie...you are seriously one of my totally favorite people ever! Well worth the wait. I'll shook you a PM. hugs~

I think the second one would be interesting. I like the idea of it all being perception, infact thats one thing I really enjoy.
Lovely to meet you!! You can message me or I can message you....whichever...and we can hammer out some details. Thanks so much for the response!