1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Pokemon!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Essie, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't played Pokemon in a while but I'm recently feeling super nostalgic. I'm looking do a roleplay as the pokemon themselves (or pokehumans/gijinka). I'm thinking of something along the lines of mystery dungeon/adventure kind of a deal. We could work on plot ideas together, or if you have any, I'd love to hear them!

What you'll need to know:
    - I'm not the quickest with my replies. Sometimes I'll post multiple times a day, sometimes I'll post a once every other day. I do try to reply quickly, but sometimes life gets in the way.
    - I can reply with anything from 5 sentences to 5 paragraphs, but grammar is a must.
    - I don't have an age requirement for this partner request, but I hope you're mature and willing to discuss the plot with me as we move along.
    - Hopefully you won't mind taking on multiple characters, because a roleplay world with only 2 Pokemon would be rather odd.

#1 Essie, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  2. I'm totes interested in a Pokemon-oriented RP! (In other words, the RP revolves around Pokemon, not trainers.) I don't mind regular Pokemon or Gijinka.

Warning: My post length is 2+ paragraphs. (I'm not fond of one-lining, two-lining or three-lining. I hope that isn't a problem!)

3. I love the Mystery Dungeon like ones! I love playing Pokémon themselves! I'm in!

4. I have an interest in a Mystery Dungeon-like RP. Count me in too!

5. I'd love to do something Pokmeon Gijinka! :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.