Pokemon World

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Blaze, Swift!" Kyoko commanded. Blaze jumped up, opened his mouth and stars shot out towards thd Scizor.

Scizor was almost to latios, 6 feet away, it readyed it attack, with speed the scizor ran at latios, only to hit by blazes swift. With quickness the stars hit scizor, lefting her off her feet, only to land sliding in the dirt. Slowly the scizor stood, ready to fight to the death. Cuts and burns coverd her body and legs, standing maga scizor used king shield, throwing its claws in a defensive stance the mags scizor protected its self. Harding her armor the maga scizor stood, ready for an attack.

Kyoko looked concerned. "Why wont it run away? I dont want to kill it." She said. Blaze and Nyara nodded in agreement.

Stronger her armor became, standing the maga scizor stood tall, listing. Slowly 3 small baby Pokemon appeared from the Forest entrance, one totodile, one chimchar and the other chespin. Quickly the maga scizor jumped in fornt of the Pokemon, then she spoke "You will not have my children."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyoko's eyes widened. The Scizor had spoken! "We never wanted your children! We just arrived here. We didnt even know there were baby pokemon here!" She said, trying to have her understand that they wereno threat.

((How does a Metal/Bug type have a water type, a fire-type, and a grass type? O.o))

Maga scizor stood in defense, the baby Pokemon standing behide her. "Long ago, this island flourished with its own Pokemon, i was human then. Shortly after the islands create, six long forgotten Pokemon returned. One is the very cause of pokedeath, but on this island, pokedeath was normal. With anger this Pokemon have speared its power across the lands. I have met that very Pokemon, i was a mer girl then, my village was destroyed and i was the only person left living. Taking pity the Pokemon gave me one wish, and being a young girl, i wished to become a Pokemon." The maga scizor stood relaxed, no longer defensive. "Years later i found a maga stone, touching it i chaged, became stronger, faster and much more. Maybe because i was once human, not many other magas stalk this island, the ones that do, maybe they where human. With my power i protect pokemon, care for their children. Those Pokemon have lost there parents in a brutal territorial war, their parents killed each other."

"You poor dears...." Kyoko murmured in sympathy. Blaze's flames disappeared, looking at the young pokemon with sadness. Nyara floated over and pet each of the babies on the head.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Maga sczior smiled as she saw the mew pet one of the babies. Looking towards the camp site she spoke "I am very weak, and very old. I can not return to the Forest and protect those pokemon, we all would surely die, i call for 3 trainers to send out a Pokemon and battle me, if beaten claim one of my children."

Blaze looked at me then at the Totadile. Kyoko understood. Prof. Elm had caught Blaze with a Totadile and a Chikorita, the three played together until their trainers chose them. She nodded and stepped foreward. "If only oneof use beats you, and adopts one of your children, what about the other two?"

• Love
"This is why i ask for 3, if only one would to be claimed, then the other two would surly die out there, i would rather risk my life for all 3 in the Forest."

"Why dont you let the children chose? Then you can spemd your last times peacefully with them, knowing they have someone to take care of them, and they dont have to see you in pain." Kyoko said with concern.

Ashely was amazed that this maga scizor could speak! Let alone once be human, now it have almost lost its life protecting 3 young pokemon. Latios rest have long been done, now he lied at his trainers side, sadness filling his eyes. Ashely seeing her pokemon, spoke "I will battle you scizor." Ashleys voice was serious, yet sad. "I will beat you, and i will protect your young." Ashely stood ready, pokeball in hand.

The maga scizor stood silent for a moment. "I can not let them choose, i must see you're bound with you're Pokemon before i can entrust my children to you." Turning the maga scizor saw the girl, her words ringing through the pokemons head. "You will face me girl? You hold confidence." The Maga scizor smiled.

"I will as well then. Right, Blaze?" "Tyyyyy!" Blaze cried, its flames reappearing.

Charizard roared in anger and Ama saw the fear that flushed through its eyes. "Calm down, Charizard" she whispered as she approached it. She was it's trainer. It would be much better if it hurt her first before it could hurt the others. "Charizard" she called out. "Charizard...oh, my poor baby." she whispered as she finally approached her Pokemon.

Holding out it's hand to stroke him, Ama felt determined. This was it. She would either get burned to death or be back to normal. She exhaled softly as she stared at her Shiny Charizard's eyes. "
I've got you, Charizard...I got you."

Her Charizard suddenly roared and Ama flinched but didn't back away. It wouldn't be good if the trainer feared their own Pokemon. The Black Charizard then placed it's head on her hand and she smiled. Stroking it's head with both hands, she gave a sigh. "
I really, really don't know why you did that." She whispered. "The island is strange isn't it, Charizard."

She turned back to the other trainers and saw that there was another commotion happening there. Ama called back her Charizard in it's pokeball and walked back to her friend. "
Ada, can you make sure Charizard's fine?" she asked, giving her pokeball to her friend, without waiting for a response. She moved walked towards the other trainers.

"
I didn't know that Mega Pokemon can talk" she said and frowned. "My Absol doesn't talk in it's angelic form."

Looking the others, the adjusted her glasses. "
Sorry about earlier. Did I miss anything?"

• Love
"I am not just some Pokemon." With slow peace the Mega scizor stood in the middle of her children and the trainers "You" she send, throwing her claw up at a girl, her hair was light coloured and Very long. "Send out one pokemon." Then turning the Pokemon spoke to yet another trainer "I wish to face your latios." Then one final time she turned, speaking yet again. "Girl, with the charzired. Your Pokemon bowed to you in it's weakest moment, but not out of fear, but safety. I wish to battle you! send out one pokemon, I will be facing all 3 at once."

"hah. you wish to face one of my pokemon?" Kiora was not particularly disturbed by a speaking pokemon. She often had philosophical conversations with Arceus and sometimes with Yveltal, Gardevoir, Zoroark and Darkrai too. In fact, the only pokemon she actively used that couldn't talk, either for real or telepathically, was Absol. "Arceus, Flame Plate!" She threw the pokeball. A flash of blinding light appeared, and arceus stood once more in front of her.

"I was not talking to you girl, but I will face you as well." The Mega scizor swifted her stand. "You're prize is nothing, you have caught a powerful Pokemon, but do not forget, it can die just like you."

Zora's Arcanine, moved away when it saw that the girl had calmed down her Charizard. With a huff of relief, the large canine returned to her and curled up around her before she sat against it. Right now, all she felt like doing was watching the slight chaos. Talking pokemon? That didn't really phase her as she'd experienced it with a Zoroark before but a human turning in to a pokemon..? Very strange...this whole island was strange..

• Love
On this island lied large mountains, four in fact, large caves lied within those mountains. Forest and lakes, lied upon it's land, and now she did trainers.
Then a long forgotten Pokemon spoke "This island crawls with trainers, I must Find her before the others. " standing the Pokemon left it's accent battle ground, scearching the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.