Pokemon World

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Technically they were readying a offensive move if Celebi used Leafstorm. Sucker Punch just goes first I think...)

Banette to the damage, slightly hurt by it and looking back at Zora awaiting what she'd come up with next."Ah...darn, Akane use Night Shade!!" Zora said, slightly worried before Banette's eyes glowed ominously, staring directing at the Celebi which made it so it couldn't look away. Through the Banettes eyes, it could see it's true fears and nightmares which was enough to do some mental damage.

Celebi screamed as nightmares filled its mind, falling mid air. Lieing motionless the celebi was called back to its pokeball. "Clever! Cell well be just fine after a heal from the poke center." With that she lied her bag down, pulled out a small red and white box, on top lied a blue square, touching it the boxed opened. 3 spots layed in the box, placing cells pokeball in one ashely clicked it closed. "Girl! How about a one vs one vs one?" Ashely smiled, her opponent before have beat her celebi, a very powerful pokemon. In truth Ashley didn't push cell to far, maybe next time she thought. Walking to the girl ashely kindly spoke "How about it? Your bound with your pokemon is clearly strong, but if banette is to harmed, please do not use her, i wish to avoid pokedeath."

Zora grinned when the Pokemon went down, jumping for joy a long with her Banette who happily jumped in to her arms. Rubbing her cheek against it's she giggled before looking at the other female trainer. "Eh? A triple battle? Nn...I don't mind" The girl had walked over to her, telling Zora not to push her Pokemon. Of course she already knew that, she didn't just begin her journey yesterday after all! "I'd never push my Pokemon that, far you don't need to tell me that."

Ama patted Ada's head lightly and shushed her gently. "Hush Ada, don't embarrass yourself in front of all these trainers." she said and looked at the tent village with a sort small detachment. "It's nearly dinner time, let's set up tent and let me see the growth of our Pokemon." She instructed her partner and sat down on a nearby rock.

Taking the three pokeballs from her hip bag, she called them out. "
Absolute, Charizard, Snorlax--Come on out!" She gave a small smile as she watched her three Pokemon popped out. Absolute walked forward and nudged her to be petted. With a small smile, she did.

Taking out a small health transmitter, essential for Breeders and Pokemon Scientists, she scanned it all over her Absol. Smiling at it, she told it. "
Healthy as ever, Absolute." Her Absol nodded and lied down at her feet. Her Snorlax did the the same, but with a large thump that seemed to cause a minor earthquake within the area.

Looking at her friend, she gave the other a sheepish grin. "
Oops..." she said and turned back to the other trainers. "Sorry about that!" she yelled out in apology. She frowned at her Pokemon who ignored her and she rolled her eyes. Suddenly, her Shiny Charizard gave a loud roar catching of anyone nearby and she stood up quickly and turned to it.

Worried, she approached the agitated creature. "
Charizard, what's wrong?" she asked. Turning to Ada, she called out. "Can you check if any of your Pokemon seem agitated?"

Looking back at her black Charizard, she frowned. Something was wrong with this island. She was sure of it.

After checking in with Prof.Elm, Kyoko stretched. Nyara did too until suddenly she looked around, her fur fluffing out in agitation.

"Nyara, whats wrong?" Kyoko asked, then looked over as she saw a Shiny Charizard roaring. Hearing the Charizard's trainer, Kyoko called back. "Mine is."

Ada followed Ama (like in everything, really) and took out her pokeballs. But the moment she called out her Dragonite, she immediately saw what Ama meant. "Dynamite." She said gently and caressed its snout. She felt and saw the tension in her pokemon.

"Ama, oh my gosh." Ada tried not to panic too much as pokemon sense their trainers' feelings. "it could be the island! The island's magic!"

"I don't like the feeling of this weird place." Ada said, tugging on Ama's sleeve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashely battle plans where no longer important, hearing the crys from pokemon, then the question, ashely summoned latios from his pokeball. Latios was tense, placing her hand on his hand, the pokemon flinched. "Something is really wrong guys! The pokemon sense it..." slowly ashely walked, gently grabing her pokenon from the box, ashely returned the box back with in the bag. Bushes rubled around the forests entrance, truning ashely saw a maga scizor leading a pack of five scythers, they headed towards the camp . "Wild pokemon!" Shouting, Ashely signaled her latios to prepare for battle.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 6
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 4
Zora became a bit anxious from all the commotion, looking down at her Banette who tried wanted to take out the oncoming wild pokemon. Holding it close, Zora let off a soft sigh before looking down at it. "Be careful Akane, I'm sending out Maru to help you ok?" Letting go of her Banette she let it land before her before taking out a pokeball. "Maru! Please help out..!" She yelled before hear Arcanine came out, looking down at the Banette before looking at the coming horde with concern.

"Nyara, im going to let Blaze handle this one, he has the advantage. " Kyoko told her. Nyara hesitated then nodded. Kyoko pet her head then threw a pokeball in the air. "Blaze, lets go!" Out of the pokeball appeared a male Typhlosion who roared and lit the flames on his back. He took an attack stance, snorting.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Oh ok. Looks like some different type of fun then." Kiora threw the first of her pokéballs high into the air. A bright flash of light was released, and in it's place was a gargantuan beast of a pokémon, however, despite it's colossal power, it still managed to appear celestial. A ring of 10 stone tablets was summoned above it's head, and it was obvious that she did not own every plate yet. Regardless though, the Pixie Plate had been collected, and became absorbed by Arceus, in turn becoming of the Fairy type.

Ama clicked a button on her glasses to record every single detail of the upcoming battle. "Let me be of assistance." She told the other trainer with a Typhlosion. She took in the form of the Pokemon and smiled at the trainer. "Your Pokemon is very health, well done. You must care for it very much." she said. She appreciated trainers who can handle their Pokemon with such affection. It was so nice to see.

Ama Glass turned to her Pokemon, placing the two back. She glanced at her Shiny Charizard and smiled. "
Go forth, Charizard! Incinerate them!" she called out, and it flew in the air above her. Ama had to hold on to her hat to keep it from flying. "Charizard! Stop showing off and stay put!" she called out. The said Pokemon looked at her and huffed before landing in front of her, sending out a trail of fire in the air as it roared in excitement.

Turning to her partner, she smiled. "
Do you think your Dynamite is up for a battle, Ada?" she asked. "Charizard could use someone to watch his back." Turning front, she glared at the multitude of Pokemon. "Scyther, weakness: Fire. Scizor, weakness: 2xFire." She muttered under her breath, then she grinned. "Fire Blitz, Charizard. And don't you dare, miss."

It roared and launched itself to the nearest Scizor. Ama couldn't help but smirk. This battle isn't going to last.

• Love
Kyoko grinned. "Blaze, lets not be shown up by that Charizard!" Blaze roared and its flames grew. Kyoko grinned more and pointed toward the Mega Scizor. "Flamethrower!"

Blaze walked foreward, took a deep breath and shot out flames towards Scizor.

As the bugs emerged, Arceus quickly switched to the Flame Plate, then used Judgement, targetting the scizor and the scyther simultaneously, far below it. A beam of golden light hit the ground, dwarfing the impressive flare blitz, and creating a cloud of dust that covered the two bugs. When it faded, there was a crippled green mantis-type thing, and an apparently alright scyther. "God damn it I hate protect."

• Love
Charizard pulled back when the other trainer sent out a flame thrower at it's opponent. It glared at the Typhlosion and roared, launching itself towards the other trainer and it's pokemon. "Charizard, what are you doing?!" Ama cried. "Attack the damn bugs! Not the trainers!"

The Black Charizard ignored her and landed a feet away from the trainer and her Pokemon. Ama realized what it was about to do. "
It's going to use Earthquake!" she cried. "Charizard, stop! Stop!"

• Love
Ada stepped back a little as if to shield her Dragonite. "Ama...I don't know, I don't think I should." She looked at the Dragonite who simply blinked at her, awaiting. "If the pokemon aren't in the best condition, I don't want them to because-"

She was too scared of the island.

But Ama's Charizard seemed to have its own agenda suddenly, Ada returned her Dragonite to its pokeball and ducked, apparently not so good with fire.
"I don't think he's in any mood to follow!"

• Love
Kyoko's eyes widened as the Charizard turned on them. Nyara dashed in front of Blaze and used Psychi to pick the Charizard up, her eyes glowing.

Latios dodged and spun around the attacks, 4 out of the 6 Pokemon still stand Ashely thought, "Latios use Draco meteor!" Latios stopped, his eyes truning white. A shadow of a meteor showed below the maga scizor witch stood 40 feet away. The pokemon had stand close to the Forest, while two others made their way to the camp. 3 scthers stood next to maga scizor, almost as if they where guardians. Turning, Ashely saw a charizerd trun on its trainer, fearful Ashely stood in her battle stance, if the Pokemon came after her she has no problem taking care of it, hopefully it didn't come to that.

Zora's eyes widened when she saw the rather large Pokemon take out most of the Scyther, only a few were left and it seemed as thought other trainers were already on it. On the other hand, it seemed a Charizard had gone wild. She'd decided it's be a bad situation for her Banette so she quickly put her back in to her poke ball, leaving her Arcanine out. "Maru...think you can calm it?" The Arcanine slowly nodded before running toward the Charizard, barking at it to calm down.

Latios draco meteor have struck, dust coverd the Pokemon, the maga scizor stood, while the 3 scythers lied dead next to her. Her pitchs lied open, small cuts coverd her legs, then a large cut layed across her chest. "Dam, latio-" spoke Ashely, Latios lied siting on the ground, eyes closed, resting. The maga scizor jumped towards latios with intense speed, ready to use bullet punch.

Kiora watched the mega scizor carefully. It knew bullet punch and protect or detect, that much was certain. She and arceus both examined its movements closely, but she decided it was weakened enough for something else to take care of it. She didn't want to tire Arceus out too much. She withdrew the deity, and sent out Absol in it's place. She touched the mega-pocketwatch, and absol transformed into it's mega variety. "Absol, use sucker punch!" She was glad that absol was such a fast pokemon. It's moves were pretty much priority, even if they technically shouldn't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.