1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
The new Pokemon: Wooloo game looks like it's going to be pretty cool and it seems like they're trying out a lot of features and tweaking the game now that they have the Switch's power.

Since they just released a tasty new teaser (and there aren't any current Pokemon discussions): what are you thinking about the games? Yea, nay, only in it to have a team of 6 Wooloo?

Pokemon Corviknight tho

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti
5 Wooloos and an Everstone Sobble

I'm really excited for this gen (except I don't have a Switch... why are they so expensive QQ)! I love how just in the trailer we can tell that our characters have a wider range of facial expressions. The permanent ':D' in S&M was pretty disconcerting lol. The world looks incredible. I can't wait to see the rest of the Pokemon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
The price point on the Switch is also going to be my issue. It's an expensive system and I am poooor. There aren't really any good bundles out there, and the high Switch price point doesn't even include all the shit you'll need to actually use it. D:

• Sympathy & Compassion
It is expensive. I'm lucky that I saved up for it before and bought a decent price last Black Friday for BotW but it still wasn't cheap x__x

Corviknight looks cool too, though I'm with people on being bummed that they went steel / flying for him. It makes sense, but steel / dark could have been cool even if it got wrecked by fighting.

I hope Corviknight is good in battle cause I want it on my team!

Reactions: Astaroth and Kitti
I'll probably get it because I haven't played pokemon in awhile and I happen to have a switch. Not super hype. Sacrificing the transference of older pokemon seems off-brand to me, but eh.

I'll probably get it because I haven't played pokemon in awhile and I happen to have a switch. Not super hype. Sacrificing the transference of older pokemon seems off-brand to me, but eh.
Someone doesn't remember when Gen III was new!

Reactions: Aero Blue
A lot of Pokémon fans are super pissed about that, actually. I’ve been hearing a lot of talk about how lazy GameFreak is or how unnecessarily small their team is for handling what is arguably the biggest video game franchise ever. The push from Nintendo and The Pokémon Company to put out a new game in the series every year or so doesn’t really help matters either. I have no doubt the game(s) will still do well regardless, this Pokémon we’re talking about here, but I do sincerely hope that GameFreak, as well as Nintendo and TPC, take this criticism into consideration. I’m not holding my breath, though.

I've seen some really good arguments on both sides about the Pokedex and I have to say that I do see some of the logic in how difficult it is to try to properly balance 800+ Pokemon. It would be a nightmare if this interfered with people and the Pokebank thing but having more of a switch-in/out thing where some are in one game and others in others might help it? I dunno. I would of course be bummed if my fave got sidelined.